I'm Fettered and Abused, Stand Naked and Accused

Chapter Two

I sat at the back of the classroom, the desk in the corner, I at in the same desk every time I came to English. I loved the desk, it was covered in filthy words and little drawings of teachers stabbing themselves.

It was great.

“Francis! Francis Rossi! Would you care to repeat what I just said?” Ms. Connell asked from the front of the classroom, like every other English teacher, she was a bitch and no one seemed to like her.

I looked towards her, “No, not really, no.”

“Well, let me tell-” she started.

“You know what? I really don’t want to know, so can you maybe just shut the fuck up?” I didn’t know why I was losing it, I didn’t really care, I was stressed, I had witnessed a murder a couple of days ago and then I had to come to this purgatory hell hole.

It wasn't even murder, it was MURDERS! More than one, I didn’t really care much for the human race already, but despite this, I was sure the police would be trying to find me, I realised that just because they shot out the camera’s, doesn’t mean they ruined the recording.

The recording of me already in the store, plus they’d have footage of me in there every night. So this was definitely not to my benefit.

“Francis! You will proceed to the principal’s office immediately!” she wailed, the class gasped and some of them whispered. I had never gotten in trouble before, If I was at school, I would be invisible. I closed my folder and my black thick book, tucking them under my arm; I gave the teacher the fingers on my way out. Some people started laughing and some of them were still in pure shock as to what was happening.

I walked down the hallway, and to my locker, turning the lock combination; I threw it open, violently throwing my books into the long metal box, onto the shelf. I hadn’t been learning anything in school today. The folder and the black book was the same thing I took to every class, it was my art book. I didn’t even bother to take my respective book to the respective classes. I rarely did, like what has been said before, I remember things, I didn’t have to write anything down.

I grabbed my proper English book, and slammed the locker door, making a loud crash in the empty hallways. I loosened the tie, the one that we were all made to wear. And unbuttoned the top two buttons of the white blouse, the skirt was already short and I was wearing high black socks, why not go out in full slut style?

I walked down the hallway, turning the corner my petite body collided with a tall muscular one, I was knocked backwards a few steps but caught my balance.

“Francis?” god, the one voice I did not need right know.

“Yes, Eli, it’s me,” I looked up to see him, he smirked and I glared, the prick who has been asking and asking since we were little to go on a date with me. He was a dick then and he’s a dick know.

“Wow,” he said, leaning his head forward to look down my top, “Nice, there better in real life.”

“Real life?”

“I had a dream about you last night,” vomit rose up my throat and I swallowed not wanting to chuck all over him, I hated him, but not that much.

Saying you had a wet dream about a girl is not the way to pick her up.

I pushed him away from me and continued to walk down the hallway, I threw open the doors to the school and decided that I was not going to come back here unless it was absolutely needed.

I walked past a rubbish bin and threw my English books in and starting the long walk home, it was only lunchtime and was hoping I would get there before I got too hungry. My parents were still out of town and I received an email from her father saying they were extending the trip, telling me it was much needed and don’t know when they were coming back home.

I walked down the deserted street, whistling a tune that I had made up, I turned my head when I heard a purr of an engine and saw a black Escalade driving to my pace of walk, the windows were tinted so black that I couldn’t see inside.

The window rolled down and I saw Jude in the car, my face changed from scared and confused to surprise, I didn’t think I was ever going to him again, let alone so soon.

I couldn’t believe I was falling for a criminal.

I stopped and walking and at almost the same time, the car stopped.

“Francis, shouldn’t you be in school?” he asked smiling; I could see that one of the guys from the robbery was driving and one was also seated in the backseat next to Jude.

“Yeah, but I left,” I answered, reluctant as to what he wanted. God, he probably wanted to kill me as well.

“So you actually came from school?”

“What? You think this is something I would wear voluntarily?” I told him, as the guys in the car snickered.

“I was hoping…” he asked, trailing off as he looked at my chest.

“What do you want? Come to kill me as well?” I asked him, keeping extremely calm. He looked surprised, hell, I surprised my self.

“I’d watch with the attitude-”

“Or what,” I just couldn’t help myself, it’s like I was venting in this sick twisted way, letting my anger out. “You’ll steal from me and kill me?”

I saw anger flicker in his eyes and spoke the words that I did not want to hear.

“Put her in the car.”
♠ ♠ ♠
re-write