I'm Fettered and Abused, Stand Naked and Accused

Chapter Three

“Put her in the car.”

My face fell, what the hell was he going to do? Two men jumped out of the car and I walked backwards slowly, I could try run, but that would result in my most likely getting shot, or chased by a large SUV.

Each man grabbed my arms and pulled me roughly towards the car. They walked around to the other side, one of them let go and got back into the drivers side, while the other opened the car door and practically threw me into it.

I managed to pull myself onto the seat, and was pushed next to Jude as the other one hopped in behind me.

Relax Francis; just think of the good things in life, like sitting in between two really gorgeous guys.

Ahh, fuck it.

I was most likely going to be raped and then killed, and I didn’t want that, despite them being really hot, they were probably going to take me to their hideout which was going to be a tree house in the back of someone’s yard.

But he wasn’t dressed like a poor criminal, in fact he was dressed nicely, he was wearing white dress shirt, with some buttons un-done at the top, black suit jacket, black dress pants and black shiny leather shoes… in fact they looked Italian.

“What…w-what are you going to do to me?” my voice was shaky.

“Steal from you and kill you,” he said smirking, then turned his head to look out the window. The driver didn’t seem to be paying attention to our conversation and the guy next to me, his cell phone started to ring.

He pulled out a nice looking cell phone, fancier than mine, and answered it.

“What is it?”

Jude’s head turned from the window to listen to the conversation, he looked over my head and stared intently at his…friend, brother, work colleague person.

“Well, sort it out, we’ll be there soon. And don’t do anything stupid,” He said angry, snapping his phone shut.

“It was Landon, he’s at Spasm, they caught some guy from the Russian’s beating the crap out of Antonia,” He told Jude, I felt a growl erupt from Jude’s body next to mine, I turned my head to see him looking pissed off, anger flashing through his eyes like before.

“Turn around; we’re going to Spasm, and get there before Landon does something stupid,” Jude told the guy who was driving. He nodded and sharply u-turned, sending me flying into Jude. Unlike me, he didn’t even budge, like my weight had not effected him at all, I felt myself lightly blush as he smirked down at me.

Curse not wearing a seat belt.

The ride was silent except for the beeping of the boy next to me texting people, and he rang a few as well, all telling them to meet at ‘Spasm’, it didn’t exactly sound like it was going to be pleasant, what was it?

We arrived outside a club, other SUV’s parked on the sides of the street, it looked like a mafia funeral, people waiting outside, it was then I noticed the sign above the club: Spasm.

Ahh, this made total sense, it was a pretty cool club name… for a club I guess.

“What are we going to do about the girl?” the driver spoke up once he parked the car a reserved spot in an alleyway.

Jude looked at me for what felt like forever and smirked, “We’ll have to take her in with us.”

Cell phone boy spoke up. “Jude, I don’t think-”

“Exactly, you don’t” he harshly told him as he shut up instantly, obviously Jude was there boss. “If she see’s something she’s not meant to, then she’ll come home with us.”

He smirked, winking at me, a breath hitched in my throat.

Come home with him? As in, like, forever? He laughed at my face and hopped out of the car, pulling my arm out with him, causing me to stumble out, he held me firmly, making sure I was not going to fall, before putting his arm around my shoulder and walking out of the alley and towards all the people who were in formal clothes like they were.
♠ ♠ ♠
re-write