I'm Fettered and Abused, Stand Naked and Accused

Chapter Four

I walked with Jude, his arm over my shoulders. The group of suited men seemed to part as we walked through, his two friends behind him. I was guessing we were going to go see Landon.

We walked to the door and Jude threw it open, once we were away from the mass of people, he removed his arm from around me. I had to admit, I felt a lot safer with the mafia bosses arm around than not. I was wearing my school uniform, which was a fantasy to a lot of guys.

The club was fancy on the inside, with leather booths, a fancy bar and everything a top club would have.

“What exactly do you do?” I asked Jude who was walking next to me, the cell phone boy was, surprisingly talking to someone on the phone and the guy who was driving was talking to someone who was trying to keep up with the pace that we were walking.

“I… run a few businesses, maybe a couple of gangs too,” he trailed off smirking down at me, again. This wasn’t the only time in my life where I wished I was taller. But then again, his smirk was very, very sexy from down here.

“So you’re like a mafia boss?” I asked but unfortunately there was no answer to my question. We had made our way up the stairs and what looked like an office. The floor was made of glass so when the club was open and full, you’d be able to see all the people dancing and having drinks at the bar. I thought it was good idea. The office was simple and long, concrete walls and ceiling, a glass desk was at the end of the room, a black computer chair and a IMac, with papers strewn on the desk in random places.

A poker table was in the middle of the room, in front of the computer desk, bags of white powder and small pills were packed neatly in piles on the table. Of what looked like cocaine and ecstasy.

On the wall behind the computer was a large wide screen television.

It was when I could admire all these things did I notice the man tied to a chair in the middle of the room, in front of the poker table. His mouth was gagged and had a blindfold on, he was sweating and had blood his suit.

“Tommy,” Jude yelled to the cell phone boy as he walked over to the bound man. “Get the other’s in here.”

Tommy did as he said and then he directed his talking to the man that had drove us here. “What’s his name?”

“I’m not sure, something foreign.”

“Get me a Jack Daniel’s,” he the guy who was standing next to the one who had just spoke, the one who was trying to keep up with our pace, Jude looked towards me, for the first time not smirking “Want something to drink?”

I nodded my head shakily and told the man to get me a vodka shot, he nodded his head and walked out the room. Leaving only me, Jude and the guy who drove us.

Jude ripped off the gag in the mans mouth, “What’s you’re name?”

“K-K-Kevin.” He said shakily, the man had to be in his late thirties or early fourties. Kinda fat and had started to lose his hair, he didn’t look Russian.

“Anthony, foreign? His names fucking Kevin.” He said smiling.

How could he be smiling in a situation like this? Some guy was gagged and had blood all on his clothes in his office! Anthony smiled and shrugged his shoulders, like it was an honest mistake.

Jude ripped off the blindfold, revealing the man had brown eyes, looking extremely scared. Jude touched the mans what use to be white dress shirt. He had a questioning look on his face, his eyebrow raised.

“He shot three people before he got to Antonia,” the man said coming back into the room, passing me my drink, walking over to Jude, he had a glass with brown liquid in it and a JD bottle on a tray, he set it down on the poker table and passed the glass to Jude.

I downed my shot and watched as Jude sculled his drink down, handing the glass blindly to the man, he started to roll up the sleeves of his shirt.

He punched him the face once, extremely hard, the mans head flew to the side and he blinked hard. Jude was very well built, but not in a freaky way, I could just picture what he looked like without a shirt on, perfectly chiselled, like a gift from the Gods.

Insert heavenly music.

Tommy returned with three men, they looked to be in their thirties as well, but were very good looking, all wearing suits.

What, did everyone come straight from a funeral I was not aware of?

The three men walked passed me and wouldn’t stop staring, damn uniform, damn being abducted by hot criminals.

Two of them walked over to Jude once they had gotten over looking at my boobs, but the third one didn’t he walked over to where I was standing, in the corner of the front of the room. And smirked at me.

“I’m Peter,” he said winking at me, sure he was hot, but he made me uncomfortable.

“Peter! Stop hitting on Francis and get the fuck over here!” Jude ordered, almost looking jealous.

The reason as to why I was still wearing my clothes slutty was that I was hoping to lure in Jude, but it didn’t seem to be working.

Jude went back to talking with the two men asking them questions about the Russian, and Peter still stood in front of me eying me up.
♠ ♠ ♠
re-write