Status: halted.

Pursuit

[ ON EXTENDED HIATUS...ERR...SUMMER? ]

- Pursuit chapters will be posted once a week onTHURSDAYS [ Pacific Coast Time ]. (:-

Beginning as fictional high school romance, readers will be guided through the story in an omniscient point of view. The main character, Charlene, is the lead singer of the new band formed in high school. Brian (Synyster Gates) is the lead guitarist of the new band (Final Raid), and is a junior along with the rest of the members. Matt (Shadows) shows his love to Charlene who continously rejects him because she does not see him as more than a friend, yet he still continues on.
As the story and Final Raid progresses, Tokio Hotel comes into the picture and do we see sparks between Charlene and the twins of the German band? If so, who will she choose?

Home Location: Los Angeles.
School: Rolling High School

This is the band . . . ( I won't really show all the character's pictures, so you can place yourself there c: Ahh yess, how sweet of me ^3^ hehe )
Band Name : Final Raid

Charlene

Protagonist – Lead Singer
15 turning 16 | Junior
5 feet tall, the shortest of her peers. Black hair straight, but with some curly spots, naturally. Bright hazel eyes. Wears no makeup, doesn’t do anything to her hair. Her style of clothing is random, from skinny jeans to baggy pants, from being a girl to a total tomboy. She has both her ears pierced through the lobe and helix; she also has industrials as a friendship thing with Melrine.
Charlene is nicknamed Celes. She’s quiet mostly, because she’s talking in her head. Daydreaming is her second nature, and a bit boy-crazed. At times, she will have her perverted thoughts shared with Melrine and the group. Charlene is an intelligent lady, ranked 6 in her class and 13 in her school. Listens to rock/hardcore/metal.

Melrine

Best friend of Charlene – 2nd Lead Singer
16 | Junior
5 feet 3 inches, second shortest of the group. Shoulder-length hair, though naturally black, she died it light brown with a mix of red. Light brown eyes. Both ears pierced through lobe and has industrials. Wears glasses. Her style of clothing is labeled as a rocker type, skinny jeans and all that jazz.
Nicknamed Mel, she’s rowdy and loud. She always brings the fun out of things with her spontaneous humor, but gets stressed easily. She is absolutely boy-crazed, and is easily comfortable around people. Listens to hip-hop.

Angel

Guitarist of the group
17 | Junior – flunked sophomore year with Brian
5 feet 9 inches, third shortest of the group. His style of clothing is labeled rocker/scene, skinny bagging jeans with band t-shirts and skater shoes.
Angel acts in a gangster way, always cracking a joke. Great with the ladies, and is never found single for over a month. He always comes up with great tunes. Has a ‘I’m way cool’ feeling spread around him, but is not arrogant. Listens to anything catchy of pop/hip-hop/rock.

Dane (image included)

Lead guitarist of the group
16 | Junior
5 feet 11 inches. Grey-er eyes than his twin Joseph. Even though both have grey-blue eyes.
Nicknamed Danny, Dane is the older twin of the Dane and Joseph partners in crime. Along with Joseph, Dane loves pranks and his schemes are always successful. Much manlier than Joseph, he’s just the manliest man, besides Brian. Listens to rock/punk.
Dane

Joesph (image included)

Bassist
16 | Junior
5 feet 11 inches. Blue-er eyes than his twin Dane. Even though both have grey-blue eyes.
Nicknamed Joe, he is the younger twin of Dane. Along with Dane, Joe is a favorite among the females. But, his fan girls’ count is just a notch higher than the rest of the boys in the group. He is a sensitive guy and a great listener, a great buddy for a girl. Totally into metal.
Joseph

Brian (image included)

2nd Lead Guitarist
17 | Junior – flunked sophomore year
5 feet 10 inches, he resembles . . . Brian Haner, Jr. c:
Inherits Synyster Gates’ personality – somehow a clone. Loud and rowdy, sometimes annoying, but gets his way with his puppy face. Into hardcore rock and metal. He, along with Angel, creates catchy tunes with his wicked guitar skills.
Brian

Tristan

Drummer
16 turning 17 | Junior
6 feet tall, tallest of his peers. Blonde hair shaved to a Mohawk. His lip is pierced and with flesh tunnels on each ear lobe. He wears a labeled gangster look, but with a touch of rocker clothing. Baby blue eyes.
His accent sounds like he’s from Texas. He listens to hip-hop. He’s skilled with his drums and is definitely passionate about his beats. He’s great with the ladies too, but he doesn’t get into relationships as much as Angel.

Other Characters
(These are just the visuals of the characters that will later appear in the story.)

Ian
Running Mate & Football Hunky

Matt
Too Close of a Friend?

Bill Kaulitz
Tokio Hotel’s Lead Singer

Tom Kaulitz
TH’s ‘OG’

Georg Listing
That Hunky Monkey

Gustav Shafer
Awwww

Nathan Adrian
Swimmer of the Olympic Team