Secretly Rockstars.-UnActive

Goodbye London, Hello America

I didn't want to move to America, but I had little choice in the matter.
Mum loved her job and I knew that too well, every chance she had, she would create a new cake design or experiment with new flavours.

I'm going to miss Hyde Park, Oxford Street, Big Ben. Even the pigeons!
The company mum co-owns is moving to a town in New Jersey, apparently there's a factory for sale and the guy said he couldn't pass up the oppurtunity and wanted to bring her with him because she was the best.

"Honey? Are you ready to leave now, everything's packed." my mum shouted as I stood in the middle of my desolate bedroom, it looked so naked without my possessions projected across the walls.

I left my now old room and ran down the wooden staircase, jumping over the last step and grabbed the box waiting for me by the front door.
"I'm ready. Goodbye house; goodbye doormat; goodbye cat that always lays on our lawn; goodbye--"
"When you're finished Katy, there's a plane sitting on the runway for us." my mum mused as I put the box in the back seat of the VW Beetle and sat in the seat infront.

I liked that my mum calls me Katy, it reminded me of when I was younger. All those times turned into old memories when we drove off towards Heathrow.

Half an hour later and we were stuck in traffic.
"Mum, I don't want to sound whiny but when are we going to get there?" I asked as my mum rubbed her head in annoyance.
"Hopefully when this bloody bus gets a move on." she scowled as she beeped her horn for the sixth time.
I decided to turn the radio on, after playing around with the stations I found a song that wasn't half bad.

''--Cos I'm slipping into the lava, and I'm tryin' to keep from goin' under. Baby, who turned the temperature hotter? 'Cos I'm burin' up, burnin' up for you baby.. And that was The Jonas Brothers making their debut on Radio 2--'

"We're here Katy." my mum said with a smile on her face.
After parking the car, which was being shipped over in two days, and checking bags we we're allowed on the plane.
Fifteen minutes later the doors closed and the plane began to take off, I was a little nervous so mother dears held my hand.
I like flying but the taking off freaks me out for some reason.

After what felt like an eternity, the plane landed and we were on American soil.
We got our bags from the stupid luggage carousel, I tell you whoever invented that thing was a 'complete idiot' as my mum quoted, and headed for the pre-booked taxi that would take us to our new, fully-furnished home.

"Sweetheart we've arrived, you're allowed to get out the taxi now." I was brought out of my daydream by a hand being waved in my face.
"Oh, right." I stuttered as I got out and walked up the path leading to the front door, this neighbourhood looked really picturesque. I liked it.
My mum opened the door and we entered into our 4bedroom, 3bathroom, kitchen dinner, huge lounged home equipped with swimming pool and 2acre backyard.

"Dibbs bedroom with ensuite!" I shouted randomly as I raced up the spiralled staircase in search for my new sleeping quarters.
I found the perfect room.
It had an ensuite and a bay window with wooden flooring, cream coloured walls and a double four-poster bed.

I returned to the kitchen, after I found it, and saw my mum observing the cooker and oven.
"Hm, this is okay for now but I'll have to renovate. Oh hi Honey, found your perfect room?" she asked when she saw me.
I nodded with a smile and sat down, she did the same so she was sitting opoosite me.

"Seeing as we only have to unpack clothes and small items, do you want to go out and eat later?" she suggested.
"That'd be great, I think I saw a nice resturant back down the road when we we're driving up." I replied, it was her turn to nodd.
"Katy, I don't want you getting annoyed but it would be better tomorow than later." my mum began, I paid attention as she was trying to find a way of saying the sentence in her head.

"What would?" I asked, she gave a sympethetic look.
"School, honey. You're starting school tomorrow." she said as she got up and began making tea.

"What!?"
This is not fair.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://s459.photobucket.com/albums/qq313/RainbowCutz/?action=view&current=emmawatson.jpg
-- Katherine Darcy

http://s459.photobucket.com/albums/qq313/RainbowCutz/?action=view&current=2qvb5g8-1.jpg
-- Jonas Bros.

http://s459.photobucket.com/albums/qq313/RainbowCutz/?action=view&current=ygygyi.jpg
-- Frankie Jonas

in the story Joe is only 18years old but Nick is still 16 and Kevin is gonna be 19years old, i thought id tell you now to avoid confusion..
oh, and little Frankie is gonna be about 5/6 years old

hope you liking ^-^