Secretly Rockstars.-UnActive

What Took You So Long!?!/What's Couture?

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm, I slammed it off and got up to do my morning routine before putting on this:
Image

"Morning sweetheart, you okay?" her voiced changed from cheery to concerned when she saw me slump downstairs.
"Meh, would be better if didn't have a headache." I muttered as I grabbed some toast and sat down, my mum understood what I meant and gave me some parecetamol (we have it in England, its like aspirin.)

I walked out the door and waited for the bus to come.
"Yo, Katy!" I looked over the road and saw Joe waving, followed by Nick and Denise coming out of there house. I waved back and continued to look for the yellow vehicle.

Next thing I knew, Nick was running towards me, "Hey, you wanna' ride?",
"Oh yes, thank you." I smiled as we walked back to the car.
The car ride was quiet but not in an awkward way thank god, we finally arrived and we all waved Denise off.

"Joe why are you still at school, aren't you 19?" I asked as we entered the school and went to Nick's locker.
"Oh, I'm staying on. Like A-levels." he replied as he got his books out of his locker which was next to Nick's, after they were done we all walked to my locker which was round the corner.
"Okay, I guess I'm going to homeroom now. I'll see you in history Nick." I spoke before turning to leave.
"Ashley?"
I spun round to my name,"You look really err.. pretty today." he stuttered, I could see his cheeks turning red.
"Um, wow. Thanks Nick, you're looking pretty good yourself." I smiled before walking off to homeroom.

What just happened?!?
No one, I repeat no one has every complimented me before and here is Mr. Nick Jonas telling me I Iook pretty.
My day just got better.

[Jonas POV]
"Um, wow. Thanks Nick, you're looking pretty good yourself." she smiled before walking off to homeroom.

"You look really pretty today? Nick are you retarded!?!" Joe shouted, slapping his brother on the head.
"Give me a break Joseph. I messed up alittle, so what!?" Nick replied rubbing his head, Joe rolled his eyes and began walking to class.

[Normal POV]
Homeroom was over at last and I was heading to history, being the genius I am I decided to grab my book before homeroom so I didn't have to go back to my locker.

I entered the class and saw Nick sitting in the corner, surrounded by a few girls. Strange.
When his eyes fixed on me, stood up and walked towards me with a big smile on his face,
"What took you so long!?" He whispered before staring back at the girls, who were now giving me dirty looks.
"Sorry, I came straight from homeroom. I didn't know I was supposed to run to this lesson for you." I replied.
I walked towards my seat followed closely by Nick and sat down next to his seat, the teacher walked in soon after and the class began.

The morning went really fast and before I knew it there was only ten minutes before we could go to lunch.
When the class ended, me and Nick separated to go to our lockers before meeting by the benches with Joe.

"Hey, you're Katy aren't you?" I turned around to see a blonde-haired girl with a small posse standing behind her.
"Yes, who's asking?" I asked, that was a stupid question!
"Um, me. You're from England right, and you hang around with Nick and his brothers?" she continued asking. What was this, 21 questions!?
"Yeh, too both." I replied, she gave me a sickly sweet smile.
"That's hot." she mumbled, looking me up and down.
"So do you like Juicy couture?"
"Juicy what?" Who was this girl, Paris Hilton?
"Couture."
"What's Couture?" Seriously.
"Oh Em Gee, you don't know what Couture is!? Do you even own a pair of heels?"

I was getting intimidated by this Paris Hilton robot when I saw Nick in the background, I mouthed 'help' and I guess he saw it becasue he came jogging over to see what was going on.
"Ladies." He smiled, all their attention was now on him which I was thankful of.
"Um, hi Nick. So I was wondering, you busy tommorow? We could go catch a movie or something." this girl asked but Nick didn't even acknowledge she was talking to him.
"Can't, I'm busy. Thank's for asking though Lauren." he replied before grabbing my arm and making us run out into the field.

"Thanks, I thought I was gonna' be eaten for my lack of 'knowing about fashion'." I giggled, alittle out of breath. When I looked up Nick was staring at me with a slight smile on his face,
"What!?" I smirked, he shook his head and came back into the world.
"Sorry, phased out."
"It's okay, so where's Joe?" I asked, at the moment I was squashed by a Joe holding a box of donughts.

"Greetings children, I bring treats!" he shouted, I could feel the air escaping my lungs alittle too fast.
"Joe, I love you and all but please get off. Your're going to kill me." I gasped, he got off and sat down opposite me.
"Katherine, are you.. calling me fat?" Joe asked, fake sobing.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the delay, to make up for it i made the chapter alittle longer.. ill be updating faster now hopefully