Secretly Rockstars.-UnActive

Harry What?

I closed the front door and ran straight upstairs to get changed for the movie night at the Jonas'.
As I was getting out the shower, I was able to hear the phone so I ran to the hall and grabbed it.

'Hello!?'
'Hey honey. You seem rushed, are you alright?'
'Oh yeh I'm fine, I was just getting out the shower. The boys' have invited me over for a movie night.'
'Wow, you must be doing something good to them. Makes sure you behave yourself.'
I rolled my eyes. 'Don't worry I will, and their parents are going out.'
'Oh that's okay then, instead don't make a mess.'
'Alright, how's your.. thingy going?'
'Fine, fine. You'll have to fend for yourself tommorow because I won't be back 'til Sunday now.'
'That's okay. Got to go now, love you.'
'Love you too.'

I put the phone down and went to get dressed.
Image

When I was done with that I dried my hair so it fell into my natural soft curls and put some lipgloss on, I didn't feel I needed to look 'good' for the boys tonight.
I was pulling my hoodie over my head when the phone rang again.

"Domino's pizza.'
'Domino's pizza? Hey guy, Katy lives at Dominio's!!'
I couldn't help but laugh. 'What do you want Joe?'
'We were hoping you could bring some DVDs over and-- alright! And some gummy bears for Frankie, if you have any.'
'Um sure. What time should I be round?'
'Hmm, how does ten minutes sound?'
'Ten minutes sounds great.'
'Awesome, see you then.'
'Bye.'

I put the phone down then grabbed some DVDs and found some gummy bears in the cupboard, I set the down on the stairs while I put my shoes on and opened the door.
"Oh. Great!" I groned as I stared at the pouring rain outside, I pulled my hood up and shoved the things into a bag before slamming my door shut and running across the road to avoid getting soaked.

"Hey. Guys, Katy's here and she's wet." Frankie said as he saw me standing at the door,
"Then let her in idiot, or the gummy bears'll drown!" I heard Kevin shout from the kitchen.
"No!" he whined then pulled me in and hugged me, well he hugged my legs but I wasn't bothered.
When he let go I took my shoes and wet hoody off and put them in the closet before wondering into the kitchen.
"Hi." I smiled as I stood behind Kevin, he turned round and waved but his face changed from happy to unamused when Joe ran up behind me and chucked me over his shoulder.

You never realise how tall someone is until you're hanging over their shoulder and looking at the ground.
"So what movies have you brought madame?" he asked, putting me down gently. I grabbed the DVDs out the bag.
"I didn't know what kinda stuff you like so I grabbed a variety. There's Harry potter--"
"Harry what?" he asked.
"You don't know what Harry potter is!?" I questioned, truly shocked. He shrugged casually.
"He's a wizard that goes to a wizard school called Hogwarts and stuff happens." I explained, he nodded his head taking in the story.
"Sounds good." he beamed.

"I also got Batman, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Finding Neverland. I heard Frankie likes Transformers so I brought that for him and you guys if you like it." I finished, Kevin walked in and sat on the sofa.
"You brought Finding Neverland? Nick's gonna' love you for that, that's like his favourite movie." he said, and as if on cue Nick walked in eating a tub of fat-free icecream.
"Where've you been!?" Joe asked in a motherly tone.
"Eating, why do you care!? Oh hey Katy." he replied, sitting on the chair opposite.

"I'm gonna' go find Frankie." I stated, grabbing the gummy bears and walking towards the stairs.

[Jonas POV]
"I'm gonna' go find Frankie." I stated, grabbing the gummy bears and walking towards the stairs.

There was silence before Nick got up and grabbed one of the DVDs, "She brought Finding Neverland. Awesome." he said, the spoon still in his mouth.
"Yeh, and please have better manners than that tonight or she won't wanna' come back again." Kevin sighed.

"And we all know you don't want that to happen, eh Nikki?" Joe smirked which earned him a pillow in the face.
"Shut up, I don't like her like that okay!?" Nick shouted walking back to his chair and slumping into it.
"Like who?"
They all looked up and saw Katy leaning against the door frame, Joe's face formed a evil grin.
"This girl at school Nick knows." he said in a matter of factly tone, she nodded and fell into the sofa.

"What's Frankie doing?" Kevin asked.
"He's in your room listening to Hanson and counting gummy bears. He wanted you to go up to him." she replied, Kevin got up and walked out the lounge.

"So this girl, is she pretty?" Nick frowned hoping the subject wouldn't arise again, "More than pretty, I'd say she's gorgeous, wouldn't you Nick?." Joe replied, happily playing along.
"Yeh." Nick muttered, pulling his knees up to his chest and not making any eyecontact.
"And she has this cute acce--."
"Why don't we watch Finding Neverland?" Nick interupted, he got up and put the DVD into the player and turned the t.v on,
"Shouldn't we wait for Kevin and Frankie?" Katy asked but there was no need to answer as they both entered the lounge, "Someone heard Neverland and demanded we come down." Kevin said putting Frankie down and sitting on the sofa.

"I have gummy bears, would you like some?" he announced to Katy, she nodded and he ran and sat next to her.
"Hey, steal my seat you little monster!" Joe warned before grabbing Frankie and placing him on his lap.

Nick finally sat down beside Katy and the movie started.

[Normal POV]
I have to say this sofa was really big considering all five of us were sitting on it, well Frankie was on Joe's lap but still, pretty big.
The movie soon ended due to no interuptions apart from the gummy bear fight, Frankie and Nick arguing about who was better at football, Joe almost choking on redbull giving Kevin a laughing fit and then close to choking himself and the storm that had began. The weather was getting really weird seeing it was really hot and sunny earlier.

"Do you get hurricanes in this part of America?" I asked staring out the window, lightening lit the sky up and more thunder sounded making me jump.
"Yeh. Usually in during the summer time though, like May." Joe replied putting in Cinderella Story, requested by Frankie.
"Oh." I said nervously backing away from the window and into Nick as another lightening bolt filling the sky.

"Quiet Joe, I'm watching the movie!" Frankie moaned, Joe sighed and walked out into the kitchen.

"Joe's kidding. We don't get hurricanes round here ever." Nick reassured, "Okay." I replied
before heading to the bathroom, for obvious reasons.
When I was done I went to open the door but everything went pitch black and silent, the first natural thing I did was get scared.
I opened the door and began feeling my way around.

"Guys? Kevin? Frankie?.. Nick?"
♠ ♠ ♠
i know the constant switching pov's is confusing but i wanted to get both sides and sorry for the crappiness.. loss of ideas at the moment