Secretly Rockstars.-UnActive

And Why Your Room?

[Jonas POV]

Katy went off to the bathroom which left the boys in silence, "I think the storm is stopping." Kevin mumbled as he walked towards the window.
"Good, it was getting annoying!" Joe moaned before grabbing a handful of marshmallows,
"At least it didn't do any damage." Nick added.

Then irony took over and it went pitch black, before another eruption of thunder filled the sky.
"..Great, perfect. I can't see!" Joe stated as he got up and tried to feel for the light switch,
"The fuse thing is broken."
"I'll get the torchs." Nick sighed as he set off to the kitchen.

[Normal POV]

This was getting ridiculous.
I swear the bathroom wasn't this far away from the lounge, if only I had a torch.

"Guy's, seriously where are you?!" I called out, my nerves getting the better if me,
"Katy, where abouts are you?" It was Nick, I could feel myself relax a little.
"I don't really know how to answer that." I replied awkwardly, "Just follow my voice." he said.
I did as I was told and walked in the direction of his voice, just as I thought I was getting close I tripped on something and fell forward but I didn't hit the floor.

"You okay?" Nick saved me.
I straightened myself up, "Yeh, gave me a fright though. Where were you off to?"
"I was going to get a torch, come on or you'll get lost again." he replied, I held onto the back of his t-shirt as we walked towards the kitchen.
We found the kitchen quickly and I let go of Nick so he could get the torch.

"I can't see a damn thing!" he growled as he looked in all the cupboards, I felt my way to the fridge and opened it so the light would help.
"Why didn't I think of that?" he smirked as he found the torch straightaway and turned it on,
"Let's go find the others."

We found our way back to the lounge and found Joe, Kevin and Frankie huddled together on the floor.
"What're you doing?" I smiled, "We got scared. Nick found You!" Frankie replied as they all stood up, "We should go upstairs to my room." Nick suggested, "And why your room?" Joe questioned.
"Because it's the biggest room and it's closest." he replied.
Joe shrugged his shoulders, "Fine, now let's go before the monsters come out. Oooh" he began making ghost noises as we walked upstairs, I'll admit it started to get me nervous as it was pitch black and the storm was still going on outside.

"Shut the door Nikki. I don't like it." Frankie whimpered, I sat on the bed and pulled him onto my lap.
"Don't be scared little man." I reassured, Kevin sat next to me and helped, "You wanna' watch Peter Pan?" he asked, Frankie's eye lit up and he nodded his head excitedly.
"I'll go get my laptop. Nick, chuck me the torch."

"Why, what you gonna' do?!" Nick asked as Kevin caught the source of light in his hands.
"I'm gonna' go get my laptop and we're going to watch Peter Pan." he replied, "But that's the only light we've got, you can't go walking around with it."

"Get some candles out, I know you have some." and with that Kevin opened the door and disappeared into the darkness.
I let Frankie jump off my lap and then walked towards the window, you couldn't see anything even if you really strained your eyes.

[No One's POV]

"Oh my god. Something just touched my leg!!" Joe shrieked.
"Ar-are you serious?!?" Nick asked nervously, Joe darted onto the bed and grabbed poor Frankie who was now getting scared.

"Maybe it was your imagintation." Katy exclaimed as she stood with her back against the wall, "I swear on Frankie's life I'm not lying." Joe replied from his place on the double bed.
It went silent until Katy yelped and grabbed onto Nick's arm.
"What, what?!" he gasped, "Joe wasn't lying, something just touched my foot aswell." she murmured, Nick looked around the floor and pulled Katy onto the bed.

"..What are you all doing?" Kevin smirked as he walked into the room with his laptop, "There's something on the floor." Joe hissed, his arm still gripped around Frankie.
He rolled his eyes and placed the laptop on the bed, "I'm surrounded by crazy people."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been a while but i'm back and updating all my stories as fast as i can..
BY the way.. this chapter is dedicated to fallOUT, hope you liked it ^-^