Secretly Rockstars.-UnActive

He's Such a Stud Muffin

As soon as the movie started, Frankie had fallen asleep so Kevin took him in to his own room.
"You know, you've all been really nice to me and I hardly know anything about you." Katy said, rubbing her eyes.
"Well, what do you want to know?" Joe asked, Nick gave him a hesitant look,
"The usual. Interests, girlfriends, favourite colour?" she replied.

"Let's see.." Kevin began, "I like to play guitar, and I like reading. I have a girlfriend, her name is Amy. She's at college at the moment but she'll be back during summer break. And my favourite colour is green."
"Nice." she smiled, "How about you Joe?"
"I like playing guitar like Kevin and I like sugar. I just got out of a realationship with a girl Taylor so I'm freshly single. I like blue which is really cliche but hey." he replied, flinging his arms in the air dramatically at his last answer.

Katy laughed and turned to Nick who had his head down staring at his hands.
"Are you dead?" Joe nudged him and he slowly lifted his head, "No."
"Then answer le question." Joe said in a french accent, Nick rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Hm, I like guitars and messing around on the drum kit once in a while. I'm single, and have been for a while.."
"Cos he's ugly!" Joe interrupted, Nick glared at his brother.
"Meany." Katy stated,"I'm kidding. I mean look at Nick, he's such a stud muffin." he grinned, she giggled as Nick turned light pink.
"I just haven't found the right girl yet." he mumbled, Katy smiled softly as there eyes met.
"So you're gonna' sit and wait for miss perfect to come along, even if it takes forever!?" Joe said.

"If it takes that long, yes."

"That's sweet, I can tell you're the romantic one." Katy sighed, they all froze, "What do you err.. mean?" Kevin stumbled.
"Well between brothers there's always a 'funny one' which is Joe; 'responsible one', you and a 'sensitive romantic one', Nick." Katy replied, they all relaxed slightly.

"I'm the funny one? Heck yeah, in you're faces!" Joe cheered, Katy laughed, "Quiet, you'll wake him!" Kevin warned, Joe rolled his eyes and sat quietly buzzing.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the late updation.. crappy i know