Cricket On Tour

Image

Cricket snagged her man, and now, it’s the summer of her life. Cricket’s joining All Time Low on the Warped Tour. And what should be an awesome summer just hanging with her awesome boyfriend, is gonna be a big, big mess. With lead singers who just won’t take no for an answer, an evil “ex” who is hell bent on ruining a relationship and causing some major drama, and the looming disaster of a song that hasn’t been written yet. It’s gonna be a wild and wicked ride
  1. Camera Shy
    “You’ll be the love and, baby, I’ll be the lead, so strike a pose and fake a smile, you’re coming with me.”
  2. Nothin' Left to Lose
    "So I packed my car and I headed east."
  3. Little Sister
    “Little sister can't you find another way, No more livin' life behind a shadow”
  4. White Houses
    "Crashed on the floor when I moved in, this little bungalow with some strange new friends"
  5. Vegas
    "From coast to coast, I'll make the most of every second I've been given with this crowd."
  6. Forever
    "And dance forever-ever-ever, forever on the dance floor."
  7. Tell Me Something I Don't Know
    "Tell me, tell me, tell me something I don't know, something I don't know."
  8. Little Razorblade
    "But don't call it a crush, don't call it a crush, baby. You know I love you too much, to be crushed like that."
  9. We Used To Be Friends
    "A long time ago, we used to be friends, but I haven't thought of you lately at all."
  10. Crazy Bitch
    "Hey, you're a crazy bitch,"
  11. It's the CLLLIIIMMMBBB
    That's the only description you need. :)
  12. You Fill My Heart
    It's like I have loved you since, from the moment when, since time began. You fill my heart
  13. Something Special
    And I believe in you and me. And I believe in us. I believe.
  14. Not What It Seems
    And it not what it seems. Nothing's the same when you give it away. No, it's not what it seems. It's just what you think it is.
  15. Whatever It Is
    She got whatever it is, it blows me away. Yeah, you got whatever it is.
  16. The Self-Destruct Button
    "I mean if life's so hard already, why do we bring so much trouble on ourselves. What's up with the need to hit the self-destruct button?"
  17. Enough is Enough
    "We don't 'say when' because there's something about the possibility of more. More tequila, more love, more anything. More is better."
  18. Losing My Mind
    "Don't wonder why people go crazy. Wonder why they don't. In the face of what we can lose in a day, in an instant, wonder what the hell it is that makes us hold it together."
  19. The Heart of the Matter
    "People are stupid and just want to be loved. That's the only reason anyone ever does anything."
  20. It's the End of the World
    "You know, I can't remember the last time we kissed. 
'Cause you never think the last time is the last time. 
You think there'll be more. You think you have forever; but you don't."
  21. Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head
    "Do you? Somehow I doubt you understand. Because if you did, you would shut up, turn around and go back inside, because you would realize that I am this close to getting in my car and running you over in the parking lot!"