Cricket On Tour

It's the CLLLIIIMMMBBB

“UGH!” I screamed later that night when everyone had gathered at our bus for movies. “I hate her! I really do!”

“Who?” John asked innocently. Yes, to make matters worse, Lover Boy had been making eyes at me ever since we got back to the bus.

“Holly Freaking Martin!” I screeched.

“Cricket, it’s fine, I mean everyone hates her. Nothing’s going to happen.” Rian said with a yawn.

“Fine.” I harrumphed grabbing my Seventeen and plopping on the couch. “I’ll just sit here completely alone and miserable and you all can have your fucking party.”

“Hey,” John piped up. “Just remember life’s a climb, but the view is great.” And he gave a crooked, goofy smile.

“NOOOOOO!” Zack wailed. “WHHHY WOOOULD YOOOU DOOO THAAAT?”

Oh yes, The Climb is my song of the summer and I have been known to burst out into song.

“IT”S THE CLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBB!” I sang. (Or screamed your pick.) “Hey John”

“Yeah,” he said with a worried look.

“I think we just became best friends.” I said grinning. Okay, so maybe I overreacted just a little bit, but whatever.

“Yeah, well, I think we just became enemies.” Zack snapped. “Because I swear, if I have to hear that fucking song one more time, I will come unglued.”

“You know, it’s really not that bad.” Alex piped up. “I kind of dig that song.”

“Right!” I exclaimed. “It’s so inspirational and just plain awesome.” I sighed. “I want to be Miley Cyrus.”

“Nope,” Alex said shaking his head. “You’re much prettier, and better than Miley.”

“Awwww,” I said jumping over about three people into Alex’s lap. “You’re the cutest, and funniest, and sweetest.” I said snuggling closer. Well, look at that, I just about forgot Holly Bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it's been a really long time again, but I have a legit reason, I have worked EVERY SINGLE DAY the past week and I"m exhaaaaaausted. But, I plan on updating again soon

Love love love!