Cricket On Tour

Vegas

“LANIE!” I screeched when my best friend emerged by the bus where we were all hanging out with The Maine after the show. I ran and tackle hugged her. As much as I loved chilling with the boys, I was in some desperate need of some girl time!

“CRICKET!” Lanie screeched back and we crashed into each other in a hug.

“Come!” I said pulling her hand to the circle including All Time Low and The Maine and the most awesome game ever: Apples to Apples. “We’re playing Apples to Apples!”

“Yes! I dominate this game!” Lanie laughed.

“Scoot.” I demanded to John who was sitting on my left and Alex was on my right, when Jack bolted out of his chair and knocked the table sending most of the cards fluttering to the ground and Garrett to wail miserably “Nooooooo!” and duck under the table to collect the cards.

“Take your filthy paws off my girlfriend Cricket Merrick!” He yelled pointing an accusing finger at me. My eyes became the size of saucers and Lanie put her hand on her hip and cocked her head. Jack was about to gettttttt it!

“Okay, Barakat,” Lanie began. “Do not talk to my best friend like that, or we will have a problem.” She continued narrowing her eyes menacingly.

“Sorry Cricket.” Jack said hanging his head and sitting back down.

“Aw, baby!” Lanie cried at his pathetic expression. “Sorry girl,” she said to me and rolled her eyes and smiled. “The old ball and chain is calling.” Then she ran over and sat on Jack’s lap and promptly started making out. Gross.

“So, I guess it’s safe to assume Jack’s out of the game?” John said leaning over and whispered in my ear.

“Um, yeah!” I laughed and drew another card from the deck. So, earlier when I said that I thought John was the tortured artist, he’s actually fucking hilarious! Some of his pairs for the game just about made me pee my pants!

“Wait a fucking minute!” Kennedy exclaimed suddenly and pointed at Zack, then at me with a terribly confused (and hilarious) expression on his face. “You’re Merrick and you’re Merrick, so you two are related?”

“Um, yeah.” Zack monotoned and drew another card (just for the record, Zack is awful at Apples to Apples. He has no imagination. He must have been adopted!).

“Duh!” I exclaimed. “We don’t fight like this because we hate each other; we fight because we’re blood!”

“Everything makes so much more sense now.” Kennedy said to no one in particular while he organized his cards.

I think I’m going to like this Maine group.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been soooooooo long! I've just been super busy! Anyway, enjoy and could someone make me a layout or a banner or something like that? I don't know how and I would just die of happiness!!!!!!
P.S. I realllllllly love the name Kennedy, don't know why, but I thought I'd share that little tidbit about myself!
Love, love,love,
Hayley