Cricket On Tour

We Used To Be Friends

“I’m on a boat! I’m on a boat! Everybody look at me, ‘cause I’m sailing on a boat!” I “sang” as I skipped and danced through all the buses early the next morning. Cat and Lanie followed behind me, not dancing or singing. Loooosers.

“SHUT UP!” someone yelled from one of the many buses in the parking lot. “It’s 7:30!”

“Never fucking let Cricket have a Red Bull again.” Lanie grumbled.

“You’re just jealous that Jack didn’t give you Red Bull.” I chirped pinching Lanie’s cheek.

“Hell no, I’m not jealous.” Lanie said crossing her arms. She is so jealous.

“Well, you would have gotten a Red Bull too if you stayed on the bus!” I sang again.

“I’m not staying with you slobs!” Lanie shrieked. She is so, so jealous.

“Whatever. C’mon Sebastian!” I said pulling the puppy behind me and breaking into a run. That was my job. They gave me a Red Bull and expected me to go back to sleep. Not. Going. To. Happen. So, they told me to walk Sebastian. And I didn’t want to go alone, sooo, I woke up Lanie and Cat.

“Slow down!” Cat yelled.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Oh. My. God.” I said and slumped on the couch. “I’ve crashed.”

“About time.” Zack sighed. But I didn’t hear anything else because I fell asleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When I woke up it was dark. So, I shrugged on one of Alex’s hoodies and my favorite linen shorts and Toms and ran a brush through my hair and made my way towards the stages. The guys had just finished and were chilling backstage.

“Good morning sunshine!” Alex said jumping up and tackle hugging me.

“Good morning boyfriend!” I said back.

“Cute shirt.” He said with a smirk.

“Oh, yeah, it’s, like, a totally important designer.” I said mimicking Cher from Clueless. Me and Alex’s favorite movie. He laughed appreciatively and grabbed my hand and we went to the cooler and grabbed a beer each.

We were all laughing and having a good time, when the devil herself shoved her perfect, toned ass into my perfect world. And no, it’s not Marti Muller. This girl makes Marti Muller look like an angel.

“Wow, Gaskarth,” she said with a malicious smirk looking me up and down while I perched precariously on Alex’s lap. “I thought you could do so much better than the girl next door.” What. The. Fuck.

“Dude!” Jack wailed and jumping behind the couch. “The ex-girlfriend from hell is back!”

You can say that again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I decided that I don't care if no one else cares about Cricket, cause I do. I mean, I forgot, but I remembered again and I'm going to continue this story. So yeah.
<3 <3 <3