Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

Look Out Hollywood.

Things had changed a lot in the past two days. It was now Monday and here I sat at school, last period English whilst Sam Mitchell's was being taken to a juvenile detention centre for sexual assault. It was better. I was better. I could now look at my brother's and know I wasn't keeping anything from them. The Jonases knew about it as well.

Frankie had hugged me tightly though he didn't know what really happened. He was sweet and funny. Joe, Kevin and Nick were angry, Nick more so, but they left it. Joe did everything he could to make me laugh each day, Kevin had started teaching me guitar and Nick and I, well; We were just friends. New Zealand's Got Talent was airing tonight, it was my show and everyone at school said they were going to watch it.

"..So who's going to do the character study on Mr Darcy?" Miss Kyle asked us.

Kristen's hand shot up into the air. "Me and Zoe will miss!"

I groaned. "You know I don't like Darcy!" I muttered.

"Yeah but he's hot." Kristen grinned as Miss Kyle gave us our sheets.

"It's not all about the looks Kristen, there is actually a story there." I reminded her, beginning to write up my paper.

"Says the girl who'll only watch Prince Caspian because Ben Barnes is in it.." Kristen rolled her eyes.

"And William Moseley." I grinned.

"So, who were the Bennett sisters?" She asked me as we answered the questions.

I sighed, "Jane, Elizabeth, Lydia, Kitty and Mary."

I had answered this question repeatedly though it wasn't in any of our sheets.
Mr Darcy...

Male, quite well respected because he and his family are somewhat wealthy, always very serious, brown hair, clean shaven with bushy sideburns, Late 20's, Early 30's

Pride: "She's not handsome enough to tempt me."
"I don't converse easily with people I don't know."

Inconsistent: "Do you dance Mr Darcy?" "Not if I can help it."
"May I ask you for the next dance Miss Elizabeth?


"Jeez Zoe, brain's much?" Kristen exclaimed, looking at my part way done paper.

I grinned and rolled my eyes. "You could have brains. If you didn't focus on guys so much."

She poked her tongue out and we both laughed. Miss Kyle came and checked our work then walked away again.

"Zoe, I think you've got a txt." Kristen said, looking down at my phone which was in my blazer pocket that hung on the chair, enabling anyone to see straight into it.

I grabbed it out and hid it under the desk, taking care to make sure our teacher wasn't anywhere near us before I read it.

Heyy Zoe!!
O M G sooo coming to yours tonight!
Like MAJOR gossip sesh babe!
L Y bestie!!
x o
K


"Noo!" I moaned, staring dejectedly at the txt. Kristen quickly read it over and laughed then her face went serious.

"You need to txt Nick! They can't be there when she comes over!" Kristen whispered as Miss Kyle walked past us, eyeing us suspiciously.

"Damnit." I muttered. "No, I'll just txt Kat back and say that I'm going out."

Kat,
Sorry can't. Going out 2night.
Another time?

-Zoe


She was quick to reply back.

Aww please?
Cant you go out another time?


"She really doesn't know how to give it up." Kristen muttered.

Sorry. Another time k

I quickly sent the txt but there was soon another reply.

Alright. Ly bestie!!

Kristen raised an eyebrow. "That girl has no life. Does she not realise you are my bestie and only my bestie?"

I laughed. "Of course Kris, no need to worry."

She rolled her eyes then we hurriedly got back to work when Miss Kyle shot us an annoyed look.

Two hours later and I was walking through the back door when I heard a horribly familiar voice coming from the lounge room. I dropped my bag and came running in only to see Joe, Nick and Kevin all squished together on one couch and Caleb, Tyler and Chace together on the floor as far away from Kat Wooding as possible.

"Kat!" I yelled, horrified and terrified. "What are you doing here?"

She grinned a sickening grin. "Oh, well when you said you were going out, I thought I'd better come over early."

Shit. Shit. Shit. SHIT.

I opened my mouth, shut it and then opened it again but made no sound so reluctantly I shut it again.

"Your guests and I were just getting acquainted, weren't we?" Kat smiled at Nick mostly who looked at me with frightened eyes before nervously nodding.

"You said you wanted a gossip session so come on, let's go to my room." I said darkly, very pissed off she had come here.

Kat smiled and then got up happily. "See you."

She smiled at the six boys before taking my hand and leading me down to my own room.

"Oh my gosh Zo-Zo, you soo didn't tell me you knew the Jo Bro's, I mean, like aren't we best friends?" She suddenly whined, jumping onto my bed.

I rolled my eyes but quickly smiled, "Sorry, I couldn't tell anyone."

"That's okay bestie, now come on, sit down, we have like soo much to talk about." She said in her annoying voice, patting the space next to her.

Unwillingly I sat next to the devil-child and listened to a whole two hours worth of gossip. Kill me. Kill me now. Finally, Kat's mum relented and came to pick her up. I stood on the porch and waved goodbye to Kat as her mum drove off into the night. I stormed back inside and slammed the door.

"WHO THE HELL LET HER IN?" I yelled at the boys, making them all jump in fright. Thank lord my dad or the Jonas parents weren't home or I probably would've been told off for yelling.

"Joe!" They all shouted, pointing to a shocked looking Joe Jonas.

"Did not! She pushed through!" He argued.

"Next time," I growled, my voice dark, "Hide and pretend no-one's home."

All the boys nodded and I stormed back to my room, cursing loudly.

Hey old friend, let's look back
On the crazy clothes we wore
Ain't it fun to look back
And to see it's all been done before
All those nights together,


"Hello?" I answered my cell.

"-UCK, OH MY GOD, ZO, TURN THE T.V TO THE NEWS, FAST!" Kristen screamed into the phone.

I ran back to the lounge and switched the t.v over, ignoring the protests of my brothers.

JONAS BROTHERS IN NEW ZEALAND? flashed across the screen. All of our mouths dropped as we watched the news broadcast.

"..This footage shot at the Isaac Royal Theatre clearly shows a boy, looking extremely like Joseph Jonas to be pulling down his beard so as to talk to his friend next to him." The broadcaster said.

The clip showed Joe pulling down his beard, his glasses were off so you could clearly see it was him.

"Oh no.." Kevin groaned.

"I'm in so much trouble." Joe said in a small voice.

"..And this clip shows the another of the trio, Mr Nick Jonas, clearly seen taking off his wig and glasses."

Indeed the clip did show Nick quickly taking off his wig to rub his head and taking off the sunnies he wore.

"You idiots.." I muttered.

We all watched horrified as the clips rolled again, clearly showing the boys.

"Well, one thing we know is that they don't actually know where-"

"Go Zoe!" Joe's t.v self yelled.

"Now they do." I muttered.

I switched the t.v off and we sat there in silence, completing forgetting about watching the show.

"Forget what I said before, we're all in trouble." Joe said.

"Let's not worry about that right now. Let's just hope the press don't get my details." I said.

"Trust us, they will." Kevin said glumly. I got up off the table and sat on the armchair. Joe dragged a hand down his face, Kevin had a thoughtful look on his and Nick held his in his hands.

The front door opened and Dad, Mr and Mrs Jonas and Frankie came in.

"Zoe!" Frankie yelled, running into the lounge and jumping into my lap.

"Hey buddy." I smiled, giving him a hug.

"What's with the sour faces?" Mrs Jonas asked, walking in and looking at all of us.

We all looked at each other, trying to see who would tell the adults first. More like who had the guts to say it.

Kevin sighed, "The country know we're here."

"Wha- How?" Mr Jonas asked, placing the shopping bags on the ground.

"At Zoe's show, Nick and Joe took off their disguises for a moment and they were caught on camera. We thought it'd be fine until Joe yelled out 'Go Zoe'." Kevin said.

"Oh no, no, no." Mrs Jonas said, sitting on the couch.

"It'll be fine, don't worry. We've handled the press before." Mr Jonas said firmly.

"But Big Rob's still over in America and Zoe's friend's will all know, soon girls all over the country will be flocking here." Nick spoke.

"Well, we'll just have to leave earlier than expected won't we- Oh, hang on." Mr Jonas told us, answering his phone.

"Hello? -Oh yes, she's right here. I know, brilliant right? Well, here you go."

Mr Jonas handed the phone over to me and suddenly the whole Jonas family had bright smiles on their faces. Creepy..

"Hello?" I asked, putting the phone to my ear.

"Hello Zoe, Abbey Konowitch here! I'm the-"

"General manager of Hollywood Records!" I burst out, jumping up out of my seat.

He laughed, "Yes, well, you see Paul called me and has been telling me all about you and your singing talents. Now when he told me to watch you tonight, I almost by-passed the show but I sat down, watched it then I realised, we have a star in New Zealand!"

I squealed, "Really?"

"You my dear, are exactly what I've been looking for. The emotion, the talent, the looks, girl, I want to make you a star. I want to make you the biggest singing icon since.. Madonna!" He told me.

"Woah! C-could you really do that?" I asked, my eyes wide and my mouth agape.

"But first, I'd like for you to fly up here to Auckland because I need to see how you sound live. Then, if you're parents agree, I'd like for you to sign a contract with Hollywood Records and then, we'd like to start publicising you."

"Oh my gosh! Yes, of course I'll fly- Oh, wait," I paused, "I don't have that sort of money right now."

"No worries, no worries, our company credit card should fix that little worry. Now, is it just you, your brother's and you're father?"

"Yes sir." I answered and there came another laugh.

"Well, I'll fly you and your father up first and if all goes well, we'll send for your brothers, is that okay?"

"Definitely!" I jumped at his proposition.

"Great! Well then, I'll e-mail Paul the details by tomorrow night with the details."

"Thank you so much!" I laughed, grinning.

"No problem's m'dear, just give this your all, I look forward to seeing you Miss Cooper, goodbye!"

"Goodbye! Thank you!"

I closed the phone and looked up at everyone then screamed in happiness.

Look out Hollywood because a new star is rising.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments??
Banners??

Lol, sorry it took so long.
I'm grounded from the computer.. =(
Next one might not be out for a while SORRY!!

P E A C E
x o