Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

Am I ready?

The next day, Mr Konowitch had e-mailed Paul with the flight details. Dad and I were leaving at six in the morning. The Jonases had also scheduled a flight out of here at the same time because the press did find out where they were and now they were all situated against our fence. Dad had posted a no trespassing sign so they couldn't get close to the house.

Kristen had come racing over last night when I told her and hadn't actually left until about midnight. Dad had called my school and I was currently taking a week off. YES!

"DAD!" I yelled out my door, "HAVE YOU SEEN MY BLUE SWEATER?"

"IN THE WASH!" Was his answer.

I groaned, I couldn't be bothered walking and getting it so I settled for getting it later. I threw in some more random items of clothing, body products and the make-up case Kristen had given me for my last birthday plus another pair of shoes.

"Kevin!" I yelled, trying to shut my suitcase.

"What?" He yelled back from the lounge.

"Can you come help me please?"

"Coming!" Kevin yelled.

I jumped on my suitcase to shut it but I bounced back off and onto the floor. I looked up to see a grinning Kevin.

"A little help please?" I laughed. Kevin helped me back up then sat me on the suitcase, quickly zipping it up.

"My hero.." I laughed, giving him a hug.

"No problem." He smiled, "Are you finished then?"

I nodded, "Are you guys finished?"

He shook his head. "Joe's got like three suitcases, I still haven't found all of my stuff and Nick's trying to shut his as well."

"I'll go help." I grinned. Kevin and I left my room, he going to his and Chace's room and I to Caleb's.

"Need some help?" I laughed as I watched him struggle to shut his suitcase. He looked up at me and nodded, "Please?"

I grinned the jumped up on his suitcase. I ignored the tingles his touch gave me when his fingers brushed past my bare leg as he shut the case.

"Nick.." I said softly as he looked up at me with his big brown eyes.

He leant up a bit as I leaned down making our lips softly touch-

"ZOE!" Joe yelled, causing both Nick and I to jump, making me fall off the case and onto the hard floor for the second time that day.

"Ow.." I groaned, sitting up and ignoring Joe's laughter and Nick's grinning face.

"Well anyway, I was just coming to tell you that the flight's been changed again, we're leaving tonight." Joe smiled happily before bouncing away.

Yes, I did say, bouncing.

"Wait- JOE!" I yelled and Joe came bouncing back. "What time are we leaving?"

"Five." He smiled before bouncing away again.

"What's the t-"

"Three thirty." Nick smiled, answering my half-asked question.

My smiled dropped and I sighed. "Damn, I'd better go txt Kris."

"Do you need any more help?" I added but he shook his head no so I left the room.

I laid down on my bed and grabbed my phone, sending a txt to Kristen.

Change of plans.
Leaving tonight now =(
I'll miss you!!

C you when I get back k?
Ly,
Zo


I shut my phone then sat up, looking at my room. I'd always promised myself that I'd do it up when I had enough money. I smiled when I remembered about the days that I had wanted fluffy walls.

"Zoe!" Came Nick's voice, "I need your help... Again!"

I rolled my eyes and got off my bed, walking back into Caleb's room.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I can't find my phone." He moaned, getting down on all fours and checking under his bed.

I rolled my eyes and grinned, "Did you check your pockets?"

Nick paused, looked at me for a moment before checking his pocket's. He shook his head, "Can you txt it? I should be able to hear your tone."

"I have my own tone?" I smiled slyly.

Nick looked uncertain for a moment. "On second thought, I'll just get Joe to."

He left the room quickly, ignoring my giggles.

You get the best of both worlds,
Chillin' out, take it slow.
Then you rock out the show!

You get the-


I grabbed Nick's phone from under his suitcase and then touched the screen, stopping the song.
New Message it read.
From:Miley

My mouth dropped.

"You found it!" Nick exclaimed, walking back in.

"Is this Miley Cyrus?" I asked excitedly.

He took the phone from me and looked at it. "Yep. Wonder what she's up to."

"OH MY GOSH, READ IT! READ IT!" I squealed, jumping up and down.

Nick looked slightly terrified at my antics but (probably for his own safety) read the message.

"Hey Nick, how's NZ? Call me when you get back." He read out.

"That. Is so cool." I said dreamily, dropping down onto the floor to sit.

"I'm not trying to sound conceited but I am famous." He said in an awkward tone before sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, but for someone like me to have someone like you in my house being txt by Miley frickin' Cyrus, it's just weird." I said as Nick laughed.

"You'll be like this soon too." He told me.

I rolled my eyes. "That's only if I don't blow this."

"You won't. You have a brilliant voice, Abbey will love you. Trust me." He said in all honesty.

I blushed and looked down. "Thanks."

"Don't sweat it." Nick smiled.

"Nick.." I said in a questioning tone.

"Hmm?" He asked, staring into space.

"Gimme' your phone.. Please?" I smiled and he looked at me. "Why?"

I shrugged. "'Cause. Please?"

He handed the phone over with a small smile on his face. "Now gimme' yours."

I handed mine over to him and soon we were searching through each other's phone's. I looked through his contacts (soo freaking cool), through his funny messages, through his ringtones (he has his own song on there!) and then I came to the camera. I smiled and pushed the button, turning it on.

"Nick?"

"Hmm?"

"Smile!"

I touched the screen as Nick looked up, a confused look on his face. I laughed it the photo. He grabbed the phone off of me and snapped one of me laughing. I took my own phone back off him.

"Smile." I laughed, holding it out in front of us and taking a picture of us. I looked at the picture and laughed.

"What?" He asked, taking the phone and looking at the picture as well. He laughed as he saw the cheesy grins we had on our faces.

"ZOEE! NICKK!" Screamed Joe's voice from the kitchen.

"WHAT?" We yelled back.

"COME HERE PLEASE!" He yelled, "QUICKLY!"

Nick and I raced each other into the kitchen to see Joe hiding under the table. I stared at him curiously, "What are you doing?"

"Kat plus like fifteen other girls are asking for you." He said. Nick looked terrified and soon dived under the table with Joe.

I walked to kitchen door and opened it a smidge to see about twenty girls outside my house. Except for Kat, I didn't have a clue who the rest were.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Zoee, oh my gosh. Can we like come in? You know, to hang out?" Kat smiled.

"No. Sorry, I have to pack, um, I'm leaving very soon and I've got to get ready so if you'd all leave." I said, going to shut the door but Kat held it open.

"Just for a moment, Zoe." She said in a demanding tone.

"I can't Kat. Now leave. I mean it." I said, getting annoyed.

Kat huffed and the rest of the girls looked as if they were about to cry but they left the property, thank god.

"You're safe Joe." I grinned after I had locked the door. Joe shook his head. "I won't feel safe from her until we're out of this country."

"Me too." Nick said.

They both came out from under the table as dad and the two Jonas parents walked in.

"You'd best be getting your gears kids, we're leaving in a few minutes. " Dad said, straightening his tie.

Dad had actually put on a suit for today so as to look good for Mr Konowitch when we meet him tonight. I however, was still in my tattered sweats and a sweatshirt which dad was giving me a stern look for.

"You, miss, need to get changed as well." He said, addressing me.

I scowled. "I'll do it at the hotel, I'm too comfortable now."

I left the room with Joe and Nick and grabbed my suitcase from my bed and took it to the side of the house, the side where the photographers couldn't see and shoved it into the back of our car. I turned as Caleb and Tyler drove up, parking their cars next to dad's.

"Ahh, look Tyler! It's our soon to be famous sister!" Caleb grinned as both he and Tyler got out of their cars. They walked over to me and gave me a hug each.

"I might not even become famous Caleb." I told him when he let me go.

"Don't kid yourself. This time next week you'll be in Hollywood recording you're first cd." Tyler smiled.

"Yeah and we'll be checking out all the fine girls in L.A." Caleb smirked.

They laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Into the car Zo, we need to leave." Dad said, coming out and putting his own case into the boot. Caleb and Tyler jumped in the backseat as Chace pulled up.

"There's my famous little sister!" He smiled, getting out and jogging over to me, scooping me up in a hug. I laughed as he twirled me around whilst Caleb and Tyler shouted from inside the car, "Soon to be famous!".

I got into the backseat as dad and Chace got in the front. I watched as the Jonases smiled at us before getting in their own cars, Frankie waving at me. Dad started up the car and soon the three cars were driving out onto the dirt driveway, the press going mad and flashing their cameras, trying desperately to get a photo of the Jonases.

We soon drove on, the paparazzi far behind us even though they had actually taken to running after the cars. As we drove to airport, I began to let my mind wander.

Was this what I wanted?

Yes, this is what I've been waiting for.

Was I ready for everything that was about to come my way?

That was the question I couldn't answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been soo long! I'm grounded from the
computer so it might be another while before I get the
next one out!!

Thanks for reading!!

P E A C E
x o