Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

Do you have faith in me?

"I'll miss you baby sis. Just make sure to include me when you win them awards." Caleb smiled, hugging me tightly. I laughed. "Of course I will."

I turned and hugged Tyler tightly, almost having the air squeezed out of me.

"You're gonna do great Zo." He whispered into my hair.

"Thanks." I said before hugging Chace.

"I love you Zo." He said.

"I love you too big brother." I replied.

"Come on Zo, our flight's being called." Dad said, touching my arm. I looked at my brothers.

Chace, Tyler and Caleb smiled at me and I could feel tears in my eyes. I couldn't have wished for a better family. They were here for me. They were always going to be here for me. Famous or not famous, they were my brothers and they were always going to be my biggest fans.

I gave them one more look before allowing dad to lead me away. I kept looking back, my brothers still in the same sport, still smiling. I waved at them before turning the corner, the wall blocking them from my view. The Jonases were already on the plane, having actually driven out onto the tarmac so as not to cause so much of a fuss in the airport.

We showed our tickets to the hostess and she let us pass. Dad and I walked through the air tunnel and onto the plane. We walked down the aisle of the plane until we got to our seats which were opposite the Jonases. Frankie bounced in his seat when he saw me.

"You took ages Zoe!" He whined as dad I and sat down. Me in the aisle seat and he in the middle.

"Well sorry I'm not so super famous I couldn't actually drive out to the plane." I retorted sarcastically and Frankie poked his tongue out.

People were soon boarding the plane and many of them were staring unashamedly at the Jonas family.

"Mummy! It's the Jonas Brothers!" A little squealed along with other girls on the plane.

Soon I couldn't even see the Jonases because people were in front of me, asking for their autographs. The hostesses came and ushered everyone back to their seat as the seat belt sign dinged on.

"Hey, when are you guys leaving for L.A?" I asked Nick who was also in a aisle seat.

"Friday. And no doubt you'll be coming with us." He smiled, turning his body towards me.

"Yeah sure." I said back and he frowned.

"Why don't you have faith in yourself?" He asked, his brows knotting together.

I looked down and shrugged. I didn't like that question. I didn't like that one at all. I turned my body away from him and closed my eyes.

"Zoe.." He began.

"I'm tired." Was all I said.

I heard Nick sigh but he left me alone.

"Zoe, look at me." Dad said in a quiet voice. Reluctantly I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"I know a lot of things happened in the past sweetheart but you've got to start trusting yourself. You've got to start trusting those who love you." He spoke quietly, his eyes boring into mine.

I avoided his gaze. "Just let me sleep."

I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.

"She must be so excited." I heard Mrs Jonas say.

"Yeah. I s'pose she must be." Dad replied in a resigned voice. I kept my eyes shut.

Suddenly, all of this didn't seem so appealing anymore. To be honest, I felt sick to my stomach.
I could never have faith in myself. How did I ever expect to accomplish th-

Stop it. Stop that right now Zoe Cooper.

No. Good things can't happen to bad-

You are not bad. You're human. And just like every other human, you've made mistakes.

I don't deserve this.

You've always deserved this.

I mean, I don't deserve him

Open you're heart Zoe. You might just find something incredible.

Will you be there for me? Will you be with me?

Every step of the way.

I miss you mum. I really do.

I miss you too Zoe.

I opened my eyes back up.

"Nick." I said quietly. He looked at me. "Yeah?"

"Do you have faith in me?" I asked.

"Yes, of course I do."

"Then I have faith in me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and sweet sorry!

BTW..

In this story, Miley and Selena have never dated Nick Jonas, alrighty??

Good!!

Read on!!

P E A C E
x o