Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

Dance Stage Hottest Party

I sat in my room, my i-pod connected to Tommy's speaker dock that he had brought in for me. Subconsciously, I sung the song playing under my breath as I unpacked my suitcase and searched for something to wear.

"...I say love it is a flower,
And you it's only seed.

It's the heart afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance
It's the dream afraid of waking
That never takes the chance,"


I changed out of my sweat pants and jacket into a pair of skinny jeans, a purple flannel shirt with a grey tank top underneath and a pair of black ankle ugg boots. I washed my face and left my hair, not even bothering with make up. I was just taking my i-pod off the speaker dock when Lisa came in and said it was time for us to go. I thanked her and she soon left, anxious to get to the Jonases.

I grabbed my cellphone and my black puffer jacket and left my room, closing the door gently behind me.

"Ready?" Dad asked as I came padding down the last flight of stairs.

"Obviously." I smiled and he shook his head, a smile on his face too.

"Come on then, Lisa's about to kill someone if we don't get out there." Dad said.

I laughed with him and we braved the cold weather as he and I left the house, getting into the warm car next to Lisa who was complaining fervently about how late we were going to be.

"They live one street away Lisa so would you shut up before I make you stay home!?" Aunt Laura yelled at her, silencing Lisa.

Tommy and I looked at each other and then hid our grins and tried not to giggle out loud. I'd already told Aunt Laura where the Jonases lived and we were soon there within about ten minutes. Tommy and I were talking as we got out of the car but I soon stopped when I gaped at Nick's house.

"Fu-" I went to say but Tommy covered my mouth. I blushed and he took his hand off.

I kept staring up at the house, it was mimicked my aunt's almost but had a bit more colour on the outside with a lot of rose's and flower beds everywhere.

"You look like goldfish with you're mouth open like that." Tommy laughed. I elbowed him as dad rung the door bell.

He elbowed me back and soon we were elbowing each other, laughing. The door swung open and Joe and Nick stood there, smiling.

"Hey! Come in!" Joe grinned, opening the door wider.

"Joe, Nick, this is my aunt Laura, Lisa and Tommy." I gestured. Joe and Nick shook hands with everyone until they came to Lisa.

She was completely silent, her eye's bulging and her mouth opened.

"She's a good fan." I told them.

"Hey Lisa, nice to know you like our music." Nick smiled, bending down to her height.

Big mistake.

Lisa squealed and flung her arms around him, causing Nick to stumble and fall over. Mrs Jonas, Mr Jonas, Kevin and Frankie came out of the living room and saw Lisa mauling their son/brother then looked at me and smiled.

"Fan?" Kevin grinned. I nodded and everyone laughed at Nick who was struggling with the twelve year old.

"Lisa, get up and stop being so immature." Aunt Laura scolded her. Most reluctantly, Lisa got up and Nick followed suit, coming to stand by me who was the furtherest away from her.

I re-introduced my family to the Jonases and soon everyone was talking and getting to know each other. We all congregated to living room, Nick close to me incase Lisa decided to attack him again.

Tommy noticed Nick sitting close to me and frowned, getting up from his own seat and sitting on my other side. I rolled my eye's at him and he smiled.

"So Nick, this band you're in.. Are you any good?" Tommy asked him, his voice deep.

Nick looked at him with an awkward look. "Uh, yeah I guess so. People like us and all."

I groaned and hid my face as Tommy cocked an eyebrow at Nick.

"You know Zoe and I are like twins." Tommy said.

"Oh, really? I didn't know." Nick said, shooting a helpless look at me. I grabbed his hand, lacing my fingers with his and giving his had a squeeze.

"Zoe! Come and play on the Wii!" Joe said, pulling me up and away from the two boys. Tommy and Nick gave each other a quick look before getting up and following me and Joe. Lisa and Frankie had decided to play together so I think they were off in his room.

We walked through the house and then walked through the door under the stairs and walked down another set of stairs to the basement. There was two couches and three arm chairs that surrounded a large T.V that had been mounted to the wall with a cabinet under it. The cabinet contained a DVD player, a Wii console and a PS3.

"Cool." I grinned. Kevin was already setting up the Wii game.

"What are we playing?" I asked Joe.

"Dancing Stage Hottest Party." He smiled. I frowned, "What?"

"It's this cool game where you have to dance on this mat with the Wii remote." He said.

"Not again." Nick muttered as he sat in one of the armchairs.

"Do we have to?" I whined, sitting on the couch, Tommy next to me.

"What? Afraid I'll beat you Cooper?" Joe smirked, folding his arms, his face smug.

I twitched. He knew I didn't like to be challenged cause I never seemed to be able to back down.

"Don't even try that Joe." I said darkly, eyeing him up.

"I challenge you Zoe Cooper." He said in an arrogant tone.

Nick, Kevin and Tommy stared between the two of us.

I looked up at Joe. "You're on."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know!!
Dont know when the next will be out sorry!!
Comment and rate pleaassee!!

Thanks for reading!

P E A C E
x o