Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

High Heels Don't Agree With Me..

My mouth dropped. "W-What?!"

"Hang on! This is a bit too soon right? Zoe's only just started recording her songs." Dad interrupted, his face like stone.

"Well, yes, but Zoe is making absolutely sublime progress, we figured that this tour would really set off the record sales." Abbey said, looking between dad and I.

"I'm not sure I like this." Dad said, his voice low.

"Dad, " I said, "Please, come on? This'll be great."

He stared at me, searching for some signs of hesitation in my face but I kept it light, happy.

"Please?" I asked one more time and finally he sighed, his shoulders slumping slightly.

"Alright then. What day does this tour begin?" Dad asked.

"January fifth. The day after tomorrow, we'll be advertising the tour, it's been called The Breakout Tour because of course, of Miley's album and we'll also start advertising for dancers for Zoe." Abbey told us, a smile on his face.

I looked a Tommy and he stared back at me before gently grabbing my hand and giving it a squeeze, the breath I hadn't even realised I was holding was let out.

"Any questions?" John asked. I shook my head no. So did dad.

"Good, let's get some more singing done, do you want a drink or something Zoe?" John asked.

"I'll be fine." I said, getting up and going back in the recording room.

[Time Lapse]

"..Nuh uh. Superman would totally beat Wonder Woman." Tommy argued against me.

"Not even. Wonder Woman is a GIRL, so that's why she beats Superman easily." I retorted, sticking out my tongue as the car turned a corner.

"And how does that constitute to anything?" Tommy gaped.

"Women have extraordinary powers over men. Duh." I rolled my eyes.

Bzz, Bzz, Bzz

"Gosh, who's txting you now?" Tommy moaned.

"Just because you're unloved." I smirked as I read my message.


Be at the shoot soon love.
Just leaving radio interview. Joe and
Kevin have decided to come as well.

See you soon beautiful.
x o


I smiled at the txt, my anxiety being lifted from my shoulders. I was finally going to see him. I hadn't seen him ever since last night but it still seemed like too long to me.
The car pulled to a stop outside a large, warehouse looking place. I got out of the car, hugging my coat to me, the wind still blowing icy and cold.

My new manager, Theo Lawrence, was chattering away to someone on his headset as he led the three of us inside.

"Hi, I'm Amy. I'll be you're photographer." A pretty red head smiled at me, her curly tendrils escaping the bun she had made with a chop stick.

"Hi." I smiled at her. She led us into a huge room that had cameras, computers, a changing station behind a curtain, a make-up area and the opposite far wall was covered with a black sheet that spread out also across the floor. There were people milling about and a few props against a wall.

"Okay, so change into the clothes and then Cory and Leighton will do you're hair and make-up. Alright let's get to it people!" Amy yelled, clapping her hands.

Dad and Tommy were ushered away while I was grabbed and thrown behind the changing curtain, a bunch of clothes already on the chair waiting for me. There was a long white dress with an empire line. I pulled it on and stared in the mirror, my mouth dropping. I never wore dresses unless it was a really dire situation. It hugged me, flowing down past my ankle to the floor, swishing each time I moved. It was silky and smooth as I ran my hands down it. On the table there was two sapphire bracelets, a sapphire necklace, ring and anklet which I quickly fastened to me. I walked out of the changing area and heard my father's sharp intake of breath.

Image

"Does it look okay?" I asked nervously, Tommy's mouth open and his eyes wide.

"You look like a.. a.. a girl." Tommy gaped. I scoffed and smacked him on the arm.

"Thanks so much for that remark." I snapped.

"Alright Zoe, come on, hair and make-up time." Amy said pulling me away. I was pushed slightly roughly into a seat, my hair and face being attacked by eye shadow, brushes, combs, clips, lip-gloss and blusher.

"Wow." I heard someone say. I looked up into the mirror and saw Nick standing just a bit behind me. Cory and Leighton allowed me to get up and I turned and smiled at my gorgeous boyfriend.

"You look like a girl Zoe!" Joe exclaimed, pushing past Nick.

"Oh shut up." I poked my tongue out as he and Kevin gave me a hug. I walked over to Nick, having to pick up my dress.

"You look amazing." He breathed, wrapping his muscled arms around me. I melted into him, closing my eyes and inhaling his scent. He kissed me gently on my lips before pulling back.

"Eurgh. Is that lip gloss you're wearing?" He asked, his nose scrunched up. I frowned, "Thanks for that Captain. Idiot."

"Ah, hello boys. Sorry, but I have a photo shoot I need to do, come on Zoe." I was pulled away by Amy, my hand lingering in Nick's for just a moment before letting go.

Amy instructed me to sit on the floor of the sheet on my knees, the dress spread out around me. I don't know what look they were aiming for with me, some sort of angelic look I suppose.. I did a few more poses, Amy's camera clicking furiously.

"Next outfit!" She called an suddenly I was back in the changing room and getting into a pair of bright pink skinny jeans, a cool grey t-shirt, black waist coat, black fingerless gloves and-

"I can't wear these!" I yelled out, coming out of the changing area with the dark grey heels hooked on one finger.

"You can and you will, now hurry up." Amy snapped. I was taken aback, wow, photographers are really moody. I put on the necklace and earrings and then went and sat back in the make-up chair, my make-up being taken off and replaced with darker make-up to suit the outfit and a more laid-back hairstyle.

Image

"Where are your heels?" Amy asked, staring at my bare feet.

"RIGHT HERE!" Joe yelled just as I opened my mouth to say something. I shrieked as suddenly the heels were thrown into the air towards me. I took cover and the clattered against the floor.

"YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME!" I yelled at him, straightening up.

Joe was burst out laughing just as Nick and Tommy both wacked him on the arm. I grinned before catching the irritated look in Amy's eyes.

I pulled the horrific heels on, taking care to stay in the same place and not move.

"Zoe, try at least to smile and not look in pain!" Amy barked. I turned to move but my heel caught in who knows what and I fell flat on my face, a chorus of laughter erupting around me. My face throbbed and my ankle had a slight pain in it.

I sat up, cheeks beet red from embarrassment and I prayed I wouldn't cry. I always seemed to cry when I was embarrassed or frustrated. I could feel the tears pricking at my eyes and so I tried to laugh it off as I got up. Nick caught my eye and I saw his smile falter, I looked away, feeling like an idiot and soon he wrapped his arms around me, kissing me gently on the side of my head.

"Are you okay?" He whispered into my ear, his hot breath sending a chill down my spine.

I nodded against him, my arms wrapped around his slim waist, holding him close until I heard someone cough.

"Well, that seems like enough photos. I'll be in touch." Amy addressed Theo. I scowled at her. I didn't like her much anymore.

"I'll be out in the car." Theo said, still hammering away on his phone, honestly, he was starting to bug me.

I changed quickly, pulling my coat on and my cabby cap over my head. I came back out, only Nick and Tommy waiting for me. Nick took my hand in his as we all walked outside, Tommy giving us side glances until I smacked him.

"Ow." He moaned, rubbing his arm. I grinned and Nick stared between us strangely, a bemused look on his face.

"So, where are you going now?" I asked Nick as Tommy got into the car, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"We've got to go see Bob Cavallo and then we've got a meet and greet then another interview and a live performance on the Late Show." He said, "You?"

"I'm actually going to meet Miley Cyrus and her family right now." I grinned excitedly, bouncing a little on my feet.

Nick grinned, "You'll like her. She's quite nice."

"Quite?" I asked suspiciously, raising an eyebrow.

"She's nice, you'll like her." He urged just before Theo beeped the horn. I rolled my eyes.

"Txt me?" He asked, kissing my lips softly.

"Sure." I breathed, pulling away as another toot came.

"Bye beautiful." He smiled, kissing me once more.

"Bye Superstar." I smiled back, getting into the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
There we go!!

Arghh, this is like the furtherest I've
EVER gotten on a story ahh! Aren't you
all lucky???

ENJOY!!

P E A C E
x o