Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

Golden Globes

My first impression of Miley Cyrus?

She's rather annoying.

I mean, I'd idolised her but now, meeting her, I could kinda see where all the hater's were coming from. I mean, who did she think she was? LL Cool J?? Don't get me wrong, I like her and all but honestly, she's not that funny.

That kinda ruined the past few years for me.

Noah, however, restored my faith in the Cyrus sisters.

"I'm coming on the tour too!" Noah squealed, running into Miley's room. Miley groaned, "You'd better not eat all the fruity pebble's this time."

"You're just jealous because I'm cute." Noah stuck out her tongue, ducking out of the room as Miley threw a cushion at her.

"Sisterly love right there." I smiled.

"Yeah, totally." She laughed, stretching her words out. "Do you want to go on the computer? I want to see if anyone's talked to me on MySpace."

I nodded, "Sure."

We got up and sat at her computer desk and waited while the computer logged itself in.

"So, have you met anyone yet? Like you know, famous?" Miley asked, bringing up the internet.

"Um, yeah, well of course the Jonases, um, oh! And Selena Gomez." I said.

"Cool, I love Sel. She's so cute isn't she? She's the next face of Disney now that I've been sightly de-moralized." Miley said, looking away.

I felt sorry for her. "Was it true though? Like, you know, the pictures and stuff?"

"That was just me and my friends having fun, doing stupid stuff. Though, a lot of them look worse than they actually are." She said quickly. "Hey- You're on here!"

I looked at the screen. Miley was on Perez Hilton's page and sure enough, there I was and I was hugging Nick. It was from last night when we had to leave. How on earth did they get that picture?

"That, was fast." I said, slightly dumbstruck as she scrolled down to read the article.

Youngest Jonas Dating??

Recently returned from ol' Kiwi Land, the youngest Jonas seems to have brought a
new friend back! This photo, taken last night outside their house, showed Nick
and his lady friend having a very intimate moment it seems!

I did a bit of researching and apparently, Miss Lady Friend is actually the newest
song bird to sign with Hollywood Records. Zoe Cooper, 15 years, has only recently
signed a contract with the company after apparently having the Jonases get her the gig?

Suspicious?? Hmm, might need to look into that one. I must admit though, she has a cute
wee face doesn't she?? Ahh, she'd best get some good protection to keep them Jonas
Fans away though!

Click here to check out more photo's of the cute wee couple!


"Scroll down." I urged, knowing there'd be comments underneath.

"Nope." Miley said firmly, clicking off the web page.

"Why not?" I asked, looking at her.

"Because, once you see what people say, even if you don't care, it'll hurt you or it'll boost you're ego too much. I want you to promise me, you won't read or if you do, listen to what anyone says about you." She said, staring at me with a stern expression.

"But-"

"Zoe." Miley cut me off and reluctantly I nodded. "Fine."

"Good. Come on, let's go get something to eat." She smiled, pulling me up.

Okay, so she wasn't too annoying.

...

"See you!" I waved out the window as Theo pulled out of the Cyrus' driveway, their whole family waving at us.

Mint. I'd just gotten ANOTHER celebrities number. Oh, I am soo cool.

"Look Tommy, I'm cool." I grinned, showing my contacts list to him. He rolled his eyes.

"If you're cool, I'm a duck." He said.

"Duck." I grinned before whacking him over the head.

"Hey!" He protested, rubbing it, "What was that for?"

"I told you to duck!" I argued, sticking my tongue out. He elbowed me and soon our elbow war was underway.

"Be ready at nine Zoe babe, see ya!" Theo waved us off. He's lucky he's gay or dad would've totally laid into him for being a paedophile and calling his daughter 'inappropriate' names.

His SUV drove off down the drive as the three of us trudged tiredly into the house. Aunt Laura and Lisa were in the kitchen baking. It was only about seven-thirty.

"There's a letter for you on the table Zo." Aunt Laura said.

Zoe,

Thought we might start getting you out and about!
Here's four tickets to the Golden Globes on December
11th! Hope you have fun and I'll see you there!

Love,
Abbey


I screamed my head off, making everyone jump in fright.

"What's wrong?" Tommy asked, slightly frantic.

"I've been invited to the GOLDEN GLOBES!" I screamed happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh! Two in one day??
V. Good for me right now lol!!

I'll TRY and get the third out!!

Enjoy my lovely readers!

P E A C E
x o