Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

New Friends.

SPOTTED: Jonas Boys and Nick's rumoured girlfriend Zoe Cooper at House of Blues on Sunset in Hollywood. Song bird Zoe got up and sung a few songs as well, better watch for this up and coming songstress! November 30th 2008.

My hand itched to scroll down but Miley's words bounced in my head. Don't do it, I told myself and then clicked off the website and onto my Bebo page. I signed in and was amazed to discover thirty friend requests, fifteen private messages and millions of page views.

I txt Kristen quickly then rolled my eyes, remembering it was about one in the morning over there so of course she wouldn't answer. My phone buzzed and I looked down at it in confusion.

New Message: Selena Gomez

I squealed and opened the message.


Hey Zoe, Selena here!

I was wondering if you wanted to come
grab a coffee with Demi and I then go shopping
for a bit?

Txt back!
S x


I screamed and ran around my room. Tommy and Lisa were at school, Aunt Laura was at work and dad and Chace were still searching around for houses so I sent back a yes and what time.

Her reply was fast.


Cool! Um, how about we'll come pick you up about
11? Send your address and we'll be there soon!


I sent back my message then hurriedly got into the shower because I only had half an hour before they arrived. I got out and dried off, changing into a pair of grey sweat pants, black ugg boots, a long sleeved brown woollen sweater and a white zip-up hoodie with a Maori design on the back of it. I tied my hair up into a ponytail, sweeping my fringe to the side and then grabbing my wallet, cell phone and i-pod as the door bell rang.

"Hey!" I grinned as I opened the door revealing Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato.

"Hi Zoe! Demi this is Zoe, Zoe, Demi." Selena introduced us. I said hi and shook her hand.

"That's such a cool hoodie." Demi said as we got into the car, Selena introducing me to her body guard Phillip.

"Thanks, I can get you both one if you want." I told them. They nodded happily.

We stopped off at a Starbucks and got a coffee each and then we were dropped off on Rodeo Drive.

"Oh my gosh, it's Selena Gomez!" I heard someone whisper and I couldn't help but grin.

"Isn't that Demi Lovato?" Someone else whispered and soon we were crowded by people and photographers, the three of us giggling like crazy as both their bodyguards told everyone to back and give us some space.

I followed Selena and Demi into an expensive looking shop called Gucci. We looked around, occasionally trying on clothes and giggling at the ridiculous outfits we found.

Demi had brought her camera so every time anyone of us tried on an outfit, there'd be a photo taken. We even got one of the store assistants to take one of all of us.

"Hi Demi!" I grinned into the camera as she started recording us.

"So Zoe, what are you going to try on?" Demi laughed as I saw Selena dancing in the mirror.

"I'm going to try on this pair of gladiator- Sel, is that it?" I whispered to Selena as I showed her the heels in my hand. Dangerous, I know.

"Yeah, gladiator heels!" Selena said and I laughed, turning back to the camera.

"I'm going to try on gladiator heels! Pray for me!" I laughed and ducked into the changing room, rolling up my pants and pulling off my socks and ugg boots, strapping the heels on.

I stood up and wobbled dangerously, holding onto the wall and stepping forward gingerly out of the changing room as Demi laughed at me.

"That's such a hot look!" Selena laughed as I tottered over to her before losing my footing and falling over, grabbing Selena and bringing her down with me. Demi busted out laughing and ended up falling on the floor as Selena and I laughed as well.

We were asked by the store assistant to keep it down so I got up and took off the shoes, putting my own back on before returning the heels to their rack. Selena and Demi brought a dress each and then we left the shop, sipping our slowly cooling coffees as we walked down the street, laughing.

"So Zoe, time to spill, you and Nick? Yes?" Demi smiled, a mischievous look in her eye.

I blushed. "Yes."

"I knew it!" Selena squealed, jumping up and down. I laughed and then showed her the photos on my phone. They decided though that I was Jonafied enough though and took a picture of the three of us and changed my screensaver to that.

"So, how about this whole 'feud' thing, I have to know, was it true?" I asked, laughing at their groans.

"Ugh. I admit, it was true in the beginning but now we're all fine. Miley's really cool once you get to know her, though I'm not so sure about that boyfriend of hers." Selena said.

"Yeah, he's nice looking and all but she seems to be copping it a lot because of him." Demi agreed and I nodded. Wow, I'm actually getting in on celebrity gossip, straight from the celebrities themselves!

"Did you hear? I'm going on tour with her in January." I smiled and soon we were all talking about touring and they were telling me the best places to go.

It was about four thirty before I was dropped back off at home. I waved good bye to them and then strode inside, using the spare key aunt Laura kept inside a fake a rock in the garden. No-one was home though so I went and had a shower again, changing into a pair of satin yellow boxer shorts and an oversized white t-shirt that I'm pretty sure used to be Tyler's.

I pulled on a pair of socks and then went downstairs, finding a packet of popcorn and some M&M's in the cupboard. I cooked the popcorn then took my food and a bottle of orange juice into the lounge. I put on 'A Walk To Remember' and then grabbed a blanket from the linen cupboard in the hall and dragged it back to the lounge, curling up on the sofa. I pressed play on the remote and then poured the M&M's into the bowl of popcorn. I know, SO unhealthy but oh well, I haven't had these in ages.

As I watched the movie I began to think. Lately I hadn't been thinking much as I had everything already done for me. It was nice to sit and think about what could've been had I stayed in New Zealand. I was home sick but America was feeling better and better for me each day. I was making a new start, this was it. After so many years of sitting at home each night, dreaming, wondering, wishing and begging to be famous, to make a difference in the lives of others like my mother, I'd finally received my wish.

Nothing could've torn me down now. Not when I was just figuring out the wonders of life.

Oh how wrong I was..