Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

Hello.

Four Days. Ninety-Six Hours. Five Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixty Seconds.

And he was still mine.

From that deliciously soft mop of brown curls to those clean sneakers, every inch of that Jonas Boy was still mine. And I loved him.

"Zoe? Are you even with me?" Came Kelsey's sharp voice. I looked up, "Huh?"

She rolled her eyes and groaned. "You're father arrives in three days, tonight you have a performance at the Amphitheatre and then tomorrow morning you're in the studio to re-record a few songs, tomorrow afternoon you're scheduled in for an appointment at Lady Chic and then we're going Christmas shopping tomorrow night."

"Yep." I said, not even paying the slightest attention as I tried to finish the work Lucy had assigned for me this week. Algebra II really wasn't helping my focus at all.


I miss you beautiful.

x o


I smiled at the message. Every hour on the hour, Nick had been sending me messages like this. I was still, sometimes, anxious around him but he was fast clearing all of that away.

"That's it. Hand it over." Kelsey snapped, holding out her hand impatiently.

"But-" I tried to protest but a death glare from her quickly shut me up. Very unwillingly, I handed over my new Virgin WildCard phone. I had fallen in love with it the other day when I passed by it in a show window. It was my first real and very important major splurge and now it was in the hands of my publicist.

"You get this back after your performance." She said in a scolding tone.

I muttered a few profanities under my breath before finally focusing both on Kelsey and my homework.

. . .

"Hold still Zoe." Leann, my make-up artist sighed for the eighth time, "And for god sakes, stop smiling."

"I can't help it if I'm happy." I giggled as she brushed blush on my cheeks. She rolled her eyes, a smile playing on her lip-sticked lips.

"So, you two really back together then?" She asked. I knew what she was talking about but Kelsey had warned me not to tell anyone or they might just blow the whole thing up in both mine and Nick's faces.

"It's just been a good past few days." I shrugged, my smile coy as she stared at me with disbelief.

"Yeah, yeah, just hold still while I apply your mascara." She instructed.

Another ten minutes later and I was done, my face sparkling with glitter and make-up. Yeah, I'd be having a good scrub later.

"Okay Zoe, get changed and then your on in twenty." Theo said, a head set on as he popped around the corner of the door.

I was put into a pair of white shorts, a cool 'paint splattered' black top, a pair of (OMG) Nike Air Force Ones, a pink ring and a diamond one, a heart necklace, bracelet and studs. My hair had been curled loosely, parted in the middle.

I followed Theo to the stage, standing just off it, the roar of the crowd close to deafening. I adjusted my ear-piece nervously, clutching the mic in my shaking hands.

"Okay, you ready?" Theo asked and I nodded, though it was rather reluctantly.

"You nervous."

I shook my head.

"Then get out there!"

He shoved me out and I almost fell over, the screams of teen guys and girls going louder as they saw me. I grinned, almost laughing out loud.

"How are we doing tonight L.A?" I yelled into my mic to the screams of people everywhere. I laughed, "That's good. Well, I'm Zoe and I'll be you're entertainer tonight! So, tell me, are we ready to rock?!"

The crowd screamed as I kept walking to the middle of the stage, standing in front of them.

"Nah, I think you guys can go louder. I said; ARE WE READY TO ROCK?!" I screamed and the crowd was in an uproar, stamping, clapping and screaming at their loudest. The beginning bars of 'I Believe' sounded out loudly as I turned around, my back to the crowd.

"They said you wouldn't make is so far, uh uh.
And ever since they said it, it's been hard
But never mind the nights you had to cry
Cause you have never let it go inside.

You worked real hard,
And you know exactly what you want and need
So believe and you can never give up
You can reach your goals
Just talk to your soul and say..."
I spun around, facing the crowd and began dancing as I sung the chorus.

"I believe I can (I can)
I believe I will (I will)
I believe I know my dreams are real (know my dreams are real)
I believe I'll stand (Oh yeah)
I believe I'll dance
I believe I'll grow real soon and (That's why)
That is what I do believe!"


I started clapping my hands and the crowd soon followed, much to my delight.

Suddenly, I could hear a different beat in my music. I tried to keep singing but the melody was changing and so was the beat. I turned around, trying to see what was going on, not even bothering to keep singing.

"Called her for the first time yesterday
Finally found the missing part of me
Felt so close but you were far away
Left me without anything to say."


My mouth dropped as the crowd just simply started going mental as those three beautiful boys made their way to me, Nick in front, his eyes locked on mine as he sung.

"Now I'm speechless, over the edge, I'm just breathless
I never thought that I'd catch this love bug again
Hopeless, head over heels in the moment
I never thought that I'd get hit by this love bug again."
Joe was grinning like crazy as he sung, all of them walking up the steps to the stage, me still standing dumbstruck as I watched them.

"Hello." Nick whispered as he stopped in front me, his smile almost hurting my eyes.

"Hi." I squeaked out as Joe and Kevin started singing together, the crowd hurting my ears now from all their intense screaming.

"I just thought we'd pop in." He grinned before giving me a hug, "Now come on, you've got a crowd to sing for."

The night could not have been any more perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Zoe's outfit.

Aww, cute moment LOL.

Check out my other story. Tell me
what ya think.

Love ALL of you!!

P E A C E
x o