Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

They're so cute.

Dressed in dark blue skinnies, black ugg boots and a white NZ hoodie I sat between Frankie and Nick in the car.

"You're going to have so much fun Zo! We have to go on the Screaming California Coaster first! It is the bestest ride of all!" Frankie gushed, jumping up and down in his seat.

I laughed at him, "Course Tank. Just let me warm up to that one though, alrighty?"

"Aw! You're no fun! Joe, you'll come on it with me right?!" Frankie pouted, asking Joe.

"Course Tank! We'll keep going on until we hurl." Joe grinned back at his brother.

"Ew!" I scrunched up my nose, making Nick laugh.

"You're going to love-"

"Okay Frank, I think Zoe knows about as much as you now so you can give it a rest." Nick said making Frankie scowl.

"Killjoy." I heard him mutter, making me laugh out loud.

"Look out the window." Nick said, squeezing my hand.

I looked out the window and grinned ecstatically. It was like magic.
"Wow." I breathed as the car came to a stop in the parking lot. I almost pushed Nick out of the way as I got out, running for the gates, Frankie hot on my heels.

"COME ON ALREADY!" I yelled out to the boys as I jumped up and down waiting for them.

Kevin and Chace soon drove into the lot as well, parking their own car. It seemed like an eternity (no pun intended) before the boys finally got near me.

Kevin and Joe led us to the entrance where we all paid for our tickets inside. We got park hopper tickets by request of Joe and Frankie and soon we were inside.

"I'M AT DISNEYLAND!" I squealed running for the California Adventure Park Sign.

Joe and I posed by it, Kevin taking our photo then suddenly we were all swamped with people screaming and asking for our autographs. Big Rob and the rest of JoBro's security made everyone back away from us so that we could actually get into the park.

"Which one first?" Nick asked, staring down at the map we were given while people were screaming out to us, I even heard some girls crying.

"Um.. Ooh! That one!" I grinned, pointing at the Hollywood Tower of Terror.

Nick looked up, slightly stunned. "Are you sure? It's quite sc-"

"What am I Nick? Three? I think I can handle an elevator ride." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Hey bro, she wants to go on it, let her." Joe grinned slightly evilly.

"You better not be planning something Joseph." Chace warned him, raising an eyebrow as Joe grinned innocently.

"Never!" He smiled.

"Joe?" A sweet voice called out.

"Kelly?" Joe burst out, spinning around so fast I felt wind whip past me.

"Hey!" The girl grinned, running over to him and throwing her arms around his neck.

"Zoe, Chace, this is Kelly, my girlfriend." Joe grinned.

"Hey." I grinned, shaking her hand.

Kelly was cute and taller than me, probably a few centimetres off of Joe's height. She straight dark brown hair and pretty green eyes with a small amount of freckles on her nose and cheeks. She was in a pair of jeans, boots, cashmere sweater and a scarf tied loosely around her neck.

"Can we go on the rides already?" Frankie whined, tugging at Kevin's shirt.

"Yeah, come on then buddy." He grinned before he, Chace and Frankie walked away.

"So, I guess it's us four then." I smiled and the others agreed.

"Come on, let's go to the Tower." Joe said, taking Kelly's hand, Nick and I following them.

"So, how long have you been going out with Nick?" Kelly asked in a quiet voice as we walked.

I grinned. "Um, about three and a half weeks."

"Aw, that's so cute." She smiled.

"What about you and Joe?" I asked her.

"A week. We wouldn't have come public for a while but the paps got a photo of us kissing so we just figured oh well." She shrugged.

"So, how old are you?" I asked, realising I actually didn't know.

"Eighteen in a few weeks."

"Oh, so Joe's older." I nodded.

"How many- Oh, sorry, go right in Mr Jonas." The person who was at the ride said, recognising the boys.

"Oh, um, thanks." Joe shrugged, smiling.

We walked right in, girls screaming and everything. We taken into a room by ourselves since all the girls and guys were slightly going mental. Suddenly the lights switched off and I jumped, grabbing Nick before sheepishly pulling away though Nick kept his hand in mine. A video was played and then the lights came back on. We were led down to what looked like an old rusted boiler room. I was coming paranoid thinking someone would jump out at me.

We were seated in an elevator, Joe, Nick, Kelly and I sitting right in front with the security behind us.

"Any questions? Too late. I hope to see you again.." The lady smiled before shutting the door.

"What th- ARGHH!" I yelled as we were suddenly pulled backwards quickly. The elevator went up slowly. Another set of doors opened and there were some holograms of things.

"Get ready." Nick grinned, taking my hand.

WHOOSH!

The elevator went flying upwards, my stomach dropping as I screamed in shock. It slowed as it came to the top, the doors opening and showing the outside before suddenly flying back down again, my stomach now in my throat.

Ten minutes later and I staggered off the ride, slightly shaken as Kelly and I held onto each other for support.

"I'm never going on that again." I whimpered, my eyes wide and Kelly nodded with me.

"Hey, you wanted to go on it." Joe laughed with Nick.

"Okay, so what's next?" Nick asked, pulling his map out again.

"Therapy?" I muttered, Joe giving me a small shove.

"Soarin' over California?" Kelly asked hopefully, pointing to a spot on the map.

"That's soo boring though." Joe rolled his eyes, wrapping his arms around Kelly's waist.

"Aww, please?" She pouted, staring up at him with big eyes.

"Oh come on, not that- Oh fine!" Joe finally gave up.

"So, what are you doing tonight?" Nick asked as we walked.

"Um, Theo said I've got to go back into the studio. Why's that?" I replied to him.

"I was just wondering. I've got to fly out to Boston tonight." Nick said, almost sadly.

"For how long?" I wondered.

"Until the twenty-fourth. But don't worry, I'll be back in time for Christmas." He said quickly.

I hated how much our schedules were different. I mean, I knew it'd be like this but it just didn't really look as though it'd be that hard. Of course, what was I thinking? Of course, it'd be hard. I know we have e-mail and txt but really, how does that keep a relationship alive? And then I'd be going on a three month tour in a few weeks so where were we going to be then?

Soarin' over California was the coolest ride. I was amazed at how real everything was and I enjoyed the feeling of Nick's hand laced with mine.

"That was so pretty!" I grinned as we came out, Nick's hand dropping from mine.

"Yeah, I know and it felt so real." Kelly gushed as we walked.

"So, one more ride and then we'll head over to Disney eh?" Nick asked us.

"Screamin' California Coaster." Joe said quickly.

"Oi.." I muttered, rolling my eyes as we began walking to Paradise Pier.

Fifteen minutes later and Nick and I were sitting in the front of the train with Joe and Kelly behind us, the photographers snapping photo after photo.

"I can't believe you're actually making me do this." I scowled as the harness things were lowered onto us.

"Don't worry. You'll have fun." Nick soothed, grinning at me and waving at the photographers.

"Have great ride!" The lady smiled before pushing the button that started the train. It rolled slowly before coming to a halt next to the concrete path next to us.

"FIVE. FOUR. THREE. TWO." A voice yelled, "ONE!"

I let out a scream as suddenly the train flew forward and upwards into the tunnel. It dropped down and I withheld the urge to hurl as it went flying across the tracks.

"WOOO!" Nick yelled, raising his arms as we came up to the loop de loop.

"I'M GONNA DIEEEE!" I screamed as it spun around, my head spinning.

I was off the ride a few minutes later, running to find a toilet so I could throw up. I found one quickly and locked myself in it, throwing up my breakfast. I washed my mouth and my face, people in the toilets staring at me with concern. A minute later and Kelly came running in.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" She asked frantically, putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Did I forget to mention I'm not good with motion and heights?" I muttered before ducking back into the toilets.

Kelly left and came back with a bottle of water for me after I finished washing my face again.

"Here, drink this." She said, handing me the bottle. I sipped it shakily, thanking her.

"Are you okay to keep going around the parks?" She asked me.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I'll be fine." I nodded, sipping more water.

"Come on then, Nick was terrified when you just took off." She said, leading me outside.

"Zoe!" Joe and Nick's voice yelled.

"Are you okay?" Nick asked, grabbing my arms and checking me over.

"Yeah, fine, sorry about that. I'm not good with motion and heights." I muttered.

"Are you sure? We can leave! Oh my gosh Joe, go get Chace." Nick panicked, his voice rising a few octaves.

"Nick! Shut up!" I told him loudly, a smile on my face. "I'm fine, really."

"Are-"

"Overreacting much?" Joe smirked, rolling his eyes.

"Well excuse me for caring." Nick sulked, dropping his arms.

"Thank you okay, but I'm fine, come on let's go to Disneyland now." I smiled, giving him a hug.

"Gross." Joe muttered before getting a whack in the chest by Kelly who was grinning.

"They're so cute." I smiled as Nick and I walked behind them.

"Nah, I think we're better." He said softly before stepping closer and placing a small kiss on my cheek.

Yeah, I think so too.

. . .
Spotted: 18/12/08 JoBro's at Disney with Joe's girlfriend Kelly Saunders and Nick's rumoured girlfriend Zoe Cooper. Cute couple there. Also with them were the Bonus Jonas and Zoe's older brother Chace. Isn't it a bit weird to bring your family when you're on a double date?? Obviously not for these couples.

Click here for photos of the pairs!!


The next day I paced in the hallway, waiting for dad to arrive. He had called me this morning to say that he'd be home at about one 'o' clock and that I was receiving a 'special surprise'.

Aunt Laura had gone to pick them up, leaving me at home by myself while Tommy and Laura were at school. They finished up tomorrow though thankfully.

OOH! Big news! I've got my own band! And.. TOMMY'S MY LEAD GUITARIST!!

So he's coming on the tour anyway! Cool ae??

I'm so ex-

DING. DING.

"DADDY!" I screamed, running to the door and flinging it open, jumping into my father's open arms.

"Zoe!" He yelled, giving me a kiss and spinning me around before setting me down.

"Caleb! Tyler!" I squealed as my brothers came up the steps, another car driving up the driveway. I hugged my brothers tightly, happy that my family was now altogether.

"And here's your surprise Zo." Dad grinned as I heard a car door slam shut. Caleb and Tyler shot worried glances at each other.

I furrowed my brows and turned around, my mouth dropping and my eyes widening.

"Hello Sister." Kat Wooding smiled angelically though her eyes suggested other wise.

"Crap." I muttered before I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
MUAHAHAHA...

Told ya there'd be a surprise!

Surprised??

Hahaha!

Enjoy!

P E A C E
x o