Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

Sam Mitchells; The Ex

All day Kristen kept bugging me about the txt, I finally gave in and told her to come to mine for a surprise. After that, she kept bugging me about the surprise. It was a relief to finally get on my bus and away from her nagging. I waved out the window to her as the bus drove off, leaving her to wonder about her 'surprise'.

I listened to my i-pod as the bus drove on. I couldn't help but grin stupidly when 'When You Look Me In The Eyes' began playing. What would people do if they found out the JONAS BROTHERS were here? I was actually surprised the press hadn't found out already. Someone must know where they are.

I pushed the button for my stop and waited for the bus to come to a standstill. When it finally did, I clambered off, stumbling down the steps as I did so. I caught myself before I fell but had a few of the Bede's boys laughing at my clumsiness.

I rolled my eyes and crossed the road to St Bede's College, quickly walking into the school grounds. It took me ten minutes to cross their unusually large rugby field, some of the guys out there who were practising waved to me, knowing me as the little sister of Chace, Tyler and Caleb.

As I was walking to the parking lot, a deep and horribly familiar voice called out to me. I froze in my spot and turned around slowly, even though my conscience told me to run and not look back. My most recent ex-boyfriend Sam Mitchell's was making his way towards me, a sly smirk on his handsome face.

"What do you want?" I snapped, folding my arms over my chest., not from anger though. I folded them from fear.

Let's say we didn't end on good terms.

"I've missed you, you know." He said softly, coming to a stop inches away from me. Too close for my liking. Far too close.

"Well I haven't missed you." I scowled but my voice cracks and he notices it, a wry smile appearing lightly on those full lips of his.

My breath's came ragged and short, my hands shaking. I looked everywhere apart from at him, I could never meet those eyes of his without falling under the hypnotic spell he seemed to place on me.

"Can't we give it another shot?" He asked, his voice soft, light as if nothing had ever happened between us apart from a small disagreement.

"After what you tried to do!" I said, astounded at his casualness about it.

He shrugged, "I was drunk. How did I know what I was doing?"

I could feel the tears welling up, my heart being crushed on by his words, "You knew perfectly well what you were doing."

"Aw, come on Zo. You know you can't be without me.." He murmured, trailing a finger down my bare arm. I shuddered instinctively at his touch.

I knew I should've put my jersey back on..

Sam stepped forward, closing the gap between us finally. Oh how I had missed him..

NO ZOE! the voice inside my head protested but I blocked it out.

"Something wrong?" A voice broke through. I looked up at Tyler who was staring at Sam as if he were a criminal on trial. I shook my head, "No, let's go."

Tyler stared curiously between us before nodding his head and walking with me back to his car. We got in and Tyler started the car, driving out of the school grounds.

The ride home was silent; awkward.

I kept my eyes out the window and i-pod loud so he wouldn't talk to me. It was when he had parked the car next to the house that Tyler turned to talk to me. By this time though, I was already out of the car and had slammed the door shut, taking off for the house.

Copper, Mo and Tip Top met me at the door, wagging their tails excitedly. I gave them a quick pat each and the tottered off to see Tyler, leaving me to go to my own bedroom to change. After pulling on a pair of short, grey cotton shorts and a white tank I deemed myself fine enough to leave the confines of my room. I would've usually just chucked on my oversized (holey) t-shirt with a pair of unusually short shorts but I figured the Jonas Brother's had enough atrocities to see. (My brother's room for instance) I pulled my hair out of it's hair tie and put the tie around my wrist instead, combing my fingers through my hair.

Walking into the lounge, I saw Caleb and Joe playing the x-box and Kevin on the couch watching. I sat down next to him and he smiled a hello before returning his gaze to the game.

Guys..

"Where is everyone?" I asked as I realised that the house was quite quiet.

All three of them shrugged and I scoffed at them, "Great help you guys are."

"Oh, Kristen called. Said she'd be here in-"

"I'M HERE!" Came Kristen's high and melodic voice from the front door.

"Shit!" I yelped, "Kevin hide!"

I grabbed Kevin and dragged him behind the couch as Kristen walked in the room, smiling brightly..
That is until she saw Joe staring strangely at me. (Probably for mauling his older brother..)

Kristen suddenly let out an ear-splitting scream causing me to stumble and fall over Kevin as Joe, Caleb and Kevin yelped, covering their ears.

"What's wrong?" Nick yelled, running through the open front door. Kristen took one look at him before letting out another scream.

"And we thought Zoe was bad!" Joe exclaimed.

Kevin laughed at this, causing Kristen to look at me, a strange look in her eyes.

"Who's there?" She snapped, striding forward. Before I could stop her, she looked over the couch.

Kevin looked up and smiled awkwardly, "Hi?"

Kristen's eye's bulged as she took in the crouching form of Kevin Jonas. "Brace yourself.." I muttered as Kristen's face lit up.

"I love you!" She squealed. Kevin just rolled over as Kristen flung herself over the couch.

"I-I have somewhere to.. Got to go!" Kevin said, taking off quickly only to have Kristen following after him.

I caught Joe's eye and my mouth twitched. Suddenly, the whole room was filled with deafening laughter. The four of us clutched at our stomachs, rolling on the floor in a fit of giddiness.

It wasn't for another few minutes that we finally calmed down enough to be sensible. I picked myself up off the ground and sat on the couch, still smiling to myself. Joe and Caleb resumed their game and Nick came to sit by me, a crooked smile on his face.

"What were you doing just before?" I asked, curious.

"Just playing with the lambs." He said.

All together now..

Awww..

"So.." I mumbled, not really having any sort of conversation topic. I just simply wanted to hear his voice.

"Could you show me around?" Nick asked softly.

I smiled, my heart beating frantically, "Sure."

"Cool," He said, getting up and holding out his hand, "Let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters in one day!
How lucky you all are!!

Pretty please will you guys comment
or I will think my story is not appreciated..

Which will inevitably lead me to stopping it.. =(

So pleassee comment if you like it! Even if it's
just criticism. All comments are cool!!

P E A C E
x o