Behing The Shadows

den die todten reighted schnell

***this chapter is not finished***

As I ran down the corridor with my new, extremely hot acquaintance. The alarm sounded about half way down the. Pulsating red lights filled the corridor with a much needed colour. She grabbed my hand and pulled me round another corner. I stared at her back. The floor had now changed from rock 2 plastic tiles. It was a lot easier on your feet but was a lot more slippery and very few steps I would loose my footing. Thankfully I had her there to support me. We carried on until we passed a door witch was left open. A voice was blurting out but no one was there. I walked over to the door and realised the last users must have exited the room rather sharpish when the alarm went as they had left the radio on.
“And in recent news the government has put out a request that anyone who has come across a boy under the name Aaron Westlake in the last few days to come forward, he was last see in Monaco. He’s 16 with shaggy longish hair and of a fair height. Please if you have any information contact your local police station.”
I stood, as if dead staring at the radio expecting to wake up or something. But I stayed there and stopped breathing… I was dead or well thought to be dead. Dead.
“Come on we have to get out of here” she grabbed my arm… Again and pulled me along…. I’m dead.
After a while of the alarms we came to a large octagon shaped room then the doors slammed behind us. Three men walked in from the opposite side of the room wearing a movie style guard suits. Blue and black. With hand guns… aiming at me.