Status: Complete.

With Sin, Condemn You

Radiated Hatred

Greeeat it was that Brian guy. "What do you want?" I snapped. He seemed unphased by it and sat in the chair that was still next to the bed.

"I'm sorry."

My eyes widened in disbelief. "What?"

"I am sorry," he repeated slower. "You know for dragging you and, uh, eating your friend."

Tears stung my eyes once again. "If that was supposed to make me feel better, it didn't. Why did you kill her?" He averted his gaze down to his lap and rubbed the back if his neck with his hand.

"It was necessary."

Upon hearing this, my jaw dropped. "You fucking bastard! How the Hell was it necessary!?" If I could stand up without injuring myself, I would and beat his ass.

"I can't tell you," he responded, locking his eyes to mine.

"You know what," I said, narrowing my eyes, "I am getting sick and fucking tired of all these secrets that I can't know. I hate it, I hate being here, and I hate all of you!"

He just shrugged and got up. "You'll get over it." And with that, he left the room. I let out a loud scream of frustration and as if on cue, Johnny came waltzing in. I glared at him with everything I had and hoped he could feel the hatred radiating from my being.

Johnny arched an eyebrow and asked, "What's with the death glare?"

"What do you think?"

"Uuuuh, I have no idea."

I inclined my head slightly and put on the are-you-serious look. "Really? No idea at all."

"Not really."

I rolled my eyes and said, "You are pretty dense then."

He glared at me before he picked up the tray of breakfast goodies. Glaring is very popular here. I rather like glaring myself. "Well I really haven't done anything to you, so you can just quit sending hate signals my way."

Hate signals. Pfffft.

"Fine," I said with a huff.

"That's more like it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have stuff to do."

"Didn't you have stuff to do earlier?"

"I'm a busy guy."

I nodded and he exited my room.

I really, really wish I wasn't here. I wish Sam was still alive and we were in our dorm talking about how the professors are perves that like to stare down at girls' cleavage and anything else we happened to talk about. But instead, I was here, in Hell. People can no longer complain that they are in Hell when they're in a place they don't like! I can quite literally say my life has gone to Hell.

All I did for hours was stare at the ceiling and listen to the noises that went through the dark mansion. I didn't dare get up and wander around for several reasons. Reason one being I was injured. Two, I didn't want to be caught. And three, I was pretty damn comfortable.

I did get pretty bored though. There was no sort of electronic entertainment in this room. I admit that I am a TV/movie junkie and it was killing me that I had nothing to watch. Finding nothing better to do, I began to bang my head on the headboard.

"You're going to give yourself a headache if you keep that up."

My eyes darted to the doorway where that Matt, Shadows, dragon guy stood with his arms crossed, leaning against the frame.

"And you're concerned why?"

He shrugged. "I'm not really, just thought I'd tell you."

"Well how kind of you," I stated with heavy sarcasm.

"I do what I can."

As he disappeared; no he didn't just disappear like in a puff of smoke, he walked like people normally do, I made a face at the space where he used to be. The more I just sat there and thought about his "helpful advice" a headache began to form in the back of my brain. Damn him and his "infinite wisdom."