Status: Slow updates; getting faster XD

Just Stay With Me Awhile

Together

"Lili, I don't know if I like this. In fact, I know I don't like this." Her Dad said to her when she walked onto the Motley Crue tourbus. She rolled her eyes.
"I'm old enough to choose who I date, Dad."
"She's right, Vince. She ain't a kid no more." Tommy said from the bunks. "Let her make her own mistakes. How many girls did you--"
"That was then, this is now. She's my daughter." Vince told Tommy.
"Dude, chill." Nikki said, looking at Lili. "Do you like him?"
"I wouldn't date him if I didn't like him," She retorted. Nikki smiled and then nodded.
"Alright. It's settled. Vince, let her make her mistakes. He might not even be a mistake." He told him. Vince sighed.
"Fine, I'll let you see him," He relented as he hugged his daughter. "But if he even raises one pinky to you, I'll--"
"We'd all kick his ass, Vince." Nikki said. "Now go back to your boyfriend. You might want to warn him to tread carefully."
"Yeah," Lili said. "Thanks, Daddy. See you guys later."
With that, she walked back to the Avenged bus, where Zacky was sitting in her bunk.
"So how'd it go?" He asked her.
"He got kind of upset, and then Nikki and Tommy convinced him to let me 'make my own mistake'" She told him.
"Oh, yay." Zacky said sarcastically. "Because everyone knows I'm such a screwup."
She rolled her eyes. "Don't go getting melodramatic on me." She told him.
"I'll be melodramatic if I wanna be." he countered. She just rolled her eyes again and walked out to the main part of the bus, smilnig.
She and Zacky might not get along too well, yet, but she was sure that she liked him.