Status: Slow updates; getting faster XD

Just Stay With Me Awhile

And Just When Things Were Starting To Be Good

A few weeks after the Axl incident, Lili was lazing around the Motley bus, since the Avenged one had begun to get a little stinky. She was used to stinky busses; but not quite that bad. She would still go over there and have her little rendezvous' with Zacky every couple of nights, much to her father's dismay, but she had pretty much moved onto the Motley bus fulltime again. She was looking out the window when Nikki sat down next to her, a concerned look on his face.

"Lili, there's something you should probably know..." He started. She gave him a curious look.

"What? Axl's not back, is he?"

He shook his head, and sighed. Her eyes widened; whatever it was must be important. "No. But..it involves ol' Vince over there."

She looked out the window, where her father was busy talking to the band's tour manager.

"What is it?" She asked him.

"You're not going to be happy..." Nikki sighed.

"Just tell me. Get it over with," She said, bracing herself for the worst possible news about her father that she could hear; that he had relapsed. Although, when she thought about it, that wasn't probable.

"He got you a fucking record deal!" Nikki said excitedly, a grin on his face. Her eyes widened, and then she too smiled.

"You're full of shit." She said. "I told him I wanted to do that on my own if I ever got into the music industry."

"You want me to let you in on a secret?" He asked her. She rolled her eyes, and he continued. "It's for your birthday. But don't say anything to him; I wasn't s'posed to tell you."

Lili nodded, and then her father walked onto the bus. "What's goin' on?" He asked, smiling and hugging his daughter.

"Nothing. Hey, I'm gonna go see Zacky for a minute, okay? I'll be back in a couple of hours," She said, standing up. She needed to tell someone--Zacky, in particular--about the new news. She walked off of the bus and around the corner to where the Avenged Sevenfold bus was parked. When she walked onto it, she was greeted by a very uncomforting sound.

Moans she knew belonged to Zacky, mingled with those of another woman. She had a gut feeling she knew which woman they belonged to, as well.

She walked to the back of the bus and kicked the door open, not even bothering to be subtle about it. To her un-surprise, she saw Zacky lying on the bed, Gena on top of him. She turned and gave her a sadistic grin before turning back to Zacky.

"Can you tell her to leave? We were just getting busy."