Status: Slow updates; getting faster XD

Just Stay With Me Awhile

A Temper Just Like Her Father's

"Lili, I can--"

"Save it for someone who actually cares, Baker." Lili told Zacky as she slammed the door shut and left. Just as she was reaching the door, Jimmy walked in. When he saw the look on his face, he spoke.

"What happ--"

"Get out of my way, please." She told him. Jimmy sighed and stepped aside for her, and she stormed through the parking lot over to the Motley bus, where she stormed onto that as well. Everyone was sitting in the main area, and when they saw her, all conversation stopped.

"Lili? What--" Tommy started. She glared at him, and he shut his mouth before looking at the floor.

"What the fuck happened over there?" Nikki asked her. She still wouldn't reply, just walked by them towards the back of the bus, towards the bunks. She grabbed her mp3 player and her cell phone before walking off of the bus again, everyone looking at her. When she had gotten a few feet away from the bus, someone touched her shoulder.

"Lili? Will you tell me what the fuck happened? Otherwise I'm going to assume the worst, and someone's gonna end up dead or in the hospital." Her father's voice said. She turned and glared at him, tears forming in her eyes. Vince hadn't seen his daughter cry since the day Skylar had died. "Who hurt you, baby girl?"

"Him!" She said through clenched teeth, not caring what happened to Zacky. She pointed towards the Avenged Sevenfold bus, and Vince turned to look at it. He looked back at her, and then his eyes narrowed in anger.

"Did he hit you? Or for--"

"He fucking cheated on me, Dad! With his ex fucking girlfriend!" She screamed, kicking the curb, forgetting that she was wearing flip flops. She screamed in pain, and almost fell onto the ground before her father grabbed her so she wouldn't. He helped her sit on the curb, and then looked at her foot.

"I think you broke your foot," He told her, sighing. Nikki and Tommy walked off of the bus towards her, and their eyes widened when they saw that she was crying.

"Can you guys take her to the hospital for me?" Vince asked them. "There's someone who needs some serious punishment."

"Sure thing, Vince," Nikki said, leaning over to help Lili back to her feet. She wrapped her arm around his shoulder, and then Tommy's shoulder as they helped her walk towards the car that Lili had rented earlier that day. They helped her sit in the front seat, and then Nikki walked to the driver's side as Tommy took the back seat. As they started driving, Nikki looked at her.

"You can tell us what happened, you know. You're like our niece."

"He fucking cheated," She told him quietly, rolling the window down and looking out at the passing city lights.

"What?!" Nikki and Tommy said at the same time. They were both furious by the sound of it. Lili sighed, not wanting to cry in front of them. She had a reputation to uphold.

"Uh, yeah," She said, wiping her eyes carefully so that her makeup wouldn't look any worse than it already did. "He uh, he hooked up with his ex girlfriend again, I guess."

"But he--"

"It's fine, Uncle Nikki," She said, cutting him off as she kept her gaze on the passing scenery. "I'll be fine. It's happened before; I'm sure it'll happen again."

"It shouldn't, though. You don't des--" Tommy started. She turned and gave him the best fake smile she could manage.

"Shit happens, Uncle Tommy. People always cheat on each other, it's nothing new. Look at you and Pam."

"I never did like that bitch," Nikki muttered from the driver's seat.

"Neither did I," Lili told him, before turning to face the front. She had successfully managed to change the subject, and neither one of them had noticed.

"It's a serious break, little lady," The doctor told her three hours later as they sat in the hospital's emergency room. "You could be in a cast for the next couple of months."

Lili groaned, but Nikki and Tommy chuckled. "Does this sound familiar?" Nikki asked her. She gave him a confused look.

"What are you talking about?" She asked him. He smiled.

"One time when your dad was having one of his Prince Vince fits, he cut his hand really bad when he chucked a mustard jar against a wall. He nearly lost a finger, if I remember correctly."

"I'm not violent when I get angry," Lili grumbled, looking at the white tiled floor. That had Tommy and Nikki in hysterics.

"Yeah, sure you're not, Lili. You're a fluffy little bunny." Tommy snorted. She glared at him, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, I know," She muttered. Just then, Tommy poked her arm, and then pointed over towards the wall. Zacky was lying on a stretcher, and he didn't look very good.

"Looks like your Dad got him good," Nikki told Lili. Tommy started walking over there, but Nikki grabbed the back of his shirt. "Do you want to spend another night or more in jail, buddy? I didn't think so."

"Wait a second, guys. If Zack's here, where's my Dad?" She asked him, her stomach dropping. There was no way her dad could be--

Suddenly, Nikki's phone rang, and he picked it up. "Hey...Vince? Where the fuck are you---What? They arrested you? That's bullshit, man! We'll be there as soon as Lili gets her foot in a cast, okay? Oh, yeah. She broke her foot real bad...Her temper remind you of someone? The doctor's are lookin' at me funny, so I'm gonna hang up now. We'll be there in a bit."

Nikki hung up the phone, and then looked at Lili. "You're Dad's in jail, and Zacky pressed assault charges on him. If his injuries are bad enough, he could charge him with attempted murder."

"That's bullshit!" Lili yelled angrily, sitting up on the bed. She started trying to stand, but Nikki and Tommy made her lay back down. She glared at them.

"You're not going anywhere until your foot is in a cast," Tommy told her. Suddenly, a nurse walked over to her.

"Ms. Neil, right?" The nurse asked. She glared at the woman.

"Yeah? What's it to you?" She asked grumpily. The nurse's smile faultered, but then she pointed over to Zacky's stretcher.

"Mr. Baker would like to have a word with you when you--"

"Tell him he can suck my non-existant balls, would you? And tell him that if I ever, ever get within ten feet of him, his own balls may be dislocated permanently. Thanks," She glared at the nurse, who sauntered over back to Zacky's stretcher. Nikki and Tommy looked at her, and then closed their mouths.

"That was simply, pure genius." Tommy said with a smile.

"Now all I have to do is wait for my fucking cast," She grumbled, laying her head back down on the pillows.
♠ ♠ ♠
Skylar Neil was Vince Neil's daughter. She died when she was four years old from cancer. She is NOT my character; she was a real person.