Status: Slow updates; getting faster XD

Just Stay With Me Awhile

Nantucket?

“Why am I blindfolded?” Lili asked Nikki and Tommy a few days after the first show she’d done with them. Tommy laughed, and Nikki fuzzed up her hair.

“Would we lead you astray?” Tommy asked, before laughing.

“I don’t even want to think of the possibilities,” Lili muttered under her breath.

“You’ll love it. You haven’t seen him in forever.” Nikki told her, giving her a hint. She thought for a few minutes, trying to think of anyone that they’d be taking her to see.

“I can’t think of anybody, guys. Where are we?”

“We’re in Nantucket, dumbass.” Tommy replied. “Nah, I’m just joking. I’ve always wanted to say that.”

“What’s with you and randomness today, Uncle Tommy?” She asked him, laughing.

“What? Nantucket is a cool word!” He retorted, before they suddenly stopped.

“Hi, Lil.” A cool, but friendly voice that Lili hadn’t heard in over three years said to her. She squealed, and pulled the bandana off as Nikki and Tommy released her arms.

“Jesse!” She yelled, seeing her longtime friend standing in front of her, a smile on his face. She ran over to him, and nearly tackled him to the ground as she hugged him. “Oh, my God! It’s been so long since I’ve seen you! How are you?”

“Pretty good,” He laughed. “I’m doing really good with my career right now. Mom’s still as controlling as ever, but she means well. Dad still puts up with her crap, but we all know that he’s madly in love with her.”

Lili laughed as she hugged him tightly, and felt him hug her back.

“So how are you? It’s been what, three years? Four?”

“Shit, there’s been a lot of drama lately, but I’m good right now.” She told him, looking at him with a smile. “What brings you to…Nantucket?”

“Nantucket?” Jesse asked her, a confused smile on his face. “We’re in New York, Lil.”

“It’s an Uncle Tommy thing.” She shrugged. “So what brings you to NYC?”

“I’m doing a show at Toxic,” He told her. “And I was wondering if you’d help me with it.”

“What do you mean help?” She asked. “You’ve always—“

“Don’t even start in on that one, Lil,” Jesse cut her off. “You’re an amazing singer, and the show I heard three nights ago only proves that point. You’re amazing. And whoever that Zacky guy that you practically verbally murdered is a douchebag for ever treating you like that.”

She blushed; Lili had always had a small crush on Jesse, even when they were kids and their dads would take them to rock shows together. “Thanks, Jess. It means a lot to me. Fine, I’ll sing with you. But only on one condition.”

“What’s the condition?” He asked her, smirking.

“You take me out to dinner afterwards. To soothe my humiliation of being a far worse singer than you.” She smiled. He laughed, but nodded.

“I’ll take you out to dinner,” He agreed, before hugging her one more time. “I’ll be here around four to pick you up so we can get there in time to rehearse a bit.”

She nodded, and then walked back onto the bus, Tommy and Nikki grinning right behind her as they did a high five.

“Operation Hook-Jesse-and-Lils-Up in action,” Tommy muttered under his breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lili's Outfit

And Jesse is none other than Jesse Blaze Snider, an AMAZING singer. He's Dee Snider's son, and was on Rock the Cradle on MTV. Here's a clip of him.