Status: Slow updates; getting faster XD

Just Stay With Me Awhile

Kiss The Girl

That night after Lili and Jesse had finished the show, he insisted that she stay at his hotel instead of with the Motley guys.

“Jess, I don’t wanna be a bother,” she argued as he dragged her towards his hotel room. He laughed, and shook his head.

“Oh, no. You’re not getting out of this that easily. It’s been way too long since we’ve had quality friend time, and apparently, a lot of shit’s been going on in your life. Since when did you date Axl? And that asshole from Avenged…Whatever they are?”

“Sevenfold,” Lili said, though not angrily. “Avenged Sevenfold is what they’re called. And I dated Axl mostly as a…Hell, I don’t know. I think it must have been the whole wanting to rebel against my dad thing.”

Jesse sighed as they walked into the hotel lobby and towards the elevator. They rode in silence the entire way up. When they got to the floor his hotel was on, he led her down the long hallway towards the end wing, and finally stopped outside one of the doors. He opened it, and insisted that she walk in first, before closing the door behind him.

“So what else is up? Other than your many romances.”

Lily laughed, and sat down on the couch. Jesse poured a few shots of Jack, and brought them over to the coffee table, handing her one and downing one himself. She slammed hers back, before shrugging.

“I don’t know,” She said. “Avenged is still on tour with my dad’s band, so I’m still styling their hair. The only one I won’t help is Zack.”

“He the one that cheated on you with his ex?” Jesse asked her. She laughed for a few seconds bitterly, before nodding and taking the Jack bottle from Jesse, pouring herself another shot.

“Yeah.” She said, drinking the shot. “But what else should I have expected? He cheated on her with me, so what was stopping him from cheating on me with someone else?”

“That’s no excuse, Lil,” Jesse told her disapprovingly. “I never thought I’d see the day when Lili Wharton got upset over a guy.”

“Me? Upset?” Lili scoffed. “Neil would kick my ass.”

“Your brother wouldn’t kick your ass, he’d kick Zack’s ass. Although, the last time I talked to him, he was pretty upset that you were dating Axl.”

“Everyone in my entire family was pissed about that,” She told Jesse. “My Mom was worried, my Dad was pissed. Uncle Tommy threw a punch at him once when he found him at my house, and Uncle Nikki threatened to kill him. Uncle Mick didn’t say anything, but I’m pretty sure he was disappointed, too.”

“You’re only human, Lil,” Jesse told her quietly. “And even if it was stupid to date him, no one had any right to get pissed at you for it.”

“It was stupid, alright. Probably the stupidest thing I’ve ever done, Jesse. God, what was I thinking?”

“You were thinking that maybe your dad was wrong about Axl; that he was really just a misunderstood guy. You were thinking that you ought to get to know him before you judged him, just like you did with me. If I recall correctly, your dad told you to stay away from me the first time we met.”

Lili laughed, and nodded. “Yeah, he did. He thought you were going to ruin me.”

“Phhht. Me? Ruin a girl? I’m not that bad.” He laughed. She smiled at him, and then looked down at the empty shot glass in her hand. In the span of ten minutes, she’d already had three shots, and she was starting to feel it.

“Hey, are you okay?” Jesse asked, noticing that she was spacing out. She pulled herself out of her thoughts, and gave Jesse a smile. “Yeah, I’m fine. Just thinking about the good ol’ days.”

Jesse smiled, before grabbing the bottle and putting it back on the mini bar. “Are you going to crash here, or do you want me to call one of your uncles?”

“We’re not that far away, and I think I could use the fresh air,” She told Jesse, smiling at him. “I’ll just walk home. Don’t,” She said, when she saw the concerned look on his face. “Don’t give me that. I’ll be fine, Jesse. You seem to forget that I was raised in Motley Crue; I know how to protect myself, even if I’ve had a little bit to drink.”

Jesse sighed, but knew that there was no getting her to change her mind once she’d made it up.

“Okay,” He finally said, walking with her over to the hotel room’s door. He opened it, and she turned to look at him.

“Bye, Jesse,” She said, before hugging him tightly. “I missed you. We have to do this again, soon.”

“I’ll be around,” He nodded. “And I have you’re number. I’ll call you, okay?”

She nodded, and turned to leave. But before she could, Jesse grabbed her arm lightly, and pressed his lips to hers lightly. He pulled away and smirked at her dumbfounded look.

“See you soon, Lili Wharton.”

“Yeah…See you soon, Jesse Blaze Snider,” She said as she walked down the hall. The only thing she could think about was the kiss Jesse had just given her.