Status: Slow updates; getting faster XD

Just Stay With Me Awhile

Don't Try to Judge Me Or Take Shots At Me

"Lili, you're the awesomest hair person we've ever had!" Brian told her later that night after she had done his hair for the show. She smiled and patted his shoulder.

"Eh, you're just saying that. It's really not too difficult." She smiled.

"Tell that to Zacky." Brian mumbled, looking over at Zacky, who was currently attempting to do his hair by himself.

"Having trouble there?" She asked him from across the room. He turned and glared at her.

"I'm just fine." He spat, going back to doing his hair. He grabbed the wrong end of the straightener, and yelped in pain. "OWW!"

"You're not supposed to grab that end, you stupid shit." She said, walking over to him. "Sit down."

"I can do it my--" Zacky started. Matt walked over, and shoved him into the chair.

"Sit down, shut up, and let her do her damn job, Vengeance." Matt told him. He turned to Lili. "If he gives you any shit, let me know."

"Thanks." She said, smiling. Everybody except Zacky was so nice to her. She didn't know what his problem was, but that was irrelevant at the moment. She had a job to do. She grabbed the straightener, and sat on his lap.

"What the hell are you--" He protested, trying to shove her off.

"If you shove me one more time, I will burn your face with the straightener." She threatened lightly. "I'm doing what you apparently couldn't do."

"You don't need to--"

"GET YOUR SLUTTY ASS OFF OF MY BOYFRIEND!" Gena's voice yelled across the room. Lili looked just in time to see the woman flying at her, and quickly dodged her attack without burning Zacky's face.

"I don't know what the hell you're doing, but I'm trying to do my job. Now either let me do it, or get the hell out of my way." Lili told her. Matt and Brian walked over.

"Gena, you're not supposed to be back here right now." Brian told her. "Lili's doing her job."
"She's being slutty!" Gena complained.

"What, are you worried me and that asshole will sleep together? Don't worry, because it ain't happening any time soon." Lili replied sarcastically.

"Don't call him an asshole!" Gena screamed.

"Gena, go. Now." Val said, walking up to the group. "I don't know what the hell is happening, but you guys only have an hour before you have to play, and Zacky's nowhere near ready."

"You can't--" Gena started. But she shut up at Val's glare. She sauntered off, and Zacky glared at Lili.

"I'll make you regret that later." He told her, smirking.

"You even try to touch me, and I can guarantee you'll be in the emergency room." She promised sincerely. "You don't realize that exactly who I have in my corner."

"Nobody I can't handle."

"Zacky! Knock it off!" Jimmy said, sauntering up.

"Can I go back to doing my job now?" Lili asked. No one objected, so she got back onto Zacky's lap and started straightening his bangs. Then she moved to the back of his head, where she used gel to make it spikey. About fifteen minutes later, she put down her supplies and walked over to the sink to wash her hands.

"You're done." She told him.

"I'm so glad. That took forever." He replied sardonically.

"It would, since you look so horrible." She told him. He walked over to her, and stared directly into her face, his breath hot on her face.

"Say that again, I dare you." He told her.

"You look sincerely horrible. Except your hair, of course." She smiled sweetly.

"If you weren't a girl, I'd--" Zacky started. She cut him off.

"What? You'd hit me? Try it. I dare you."

"I don't hit girls." Zacky told her.

"Zacky, back the hell off!" Matt yelled, running across the room. He looked at Lili. "Did he hit you? 'Cuz if he did, I'll--"

"No, Matt. He didn't hit me." Lili told the man, who turned to glare at Zacky.

"You'll let her do her job without complaining from now on. You'll tell Gena to lay off her case. And you won't get in her face. Understood?"

"I don't think that's fair." Zacky said.

"Too bad. She's the best hair person we've had in a long time, and you're not going to ruin it." Matt told him.

"Kelsey was better." Zacky scoffed. "She's just a scared little girl. She can't handle this lifestyle."

"What did you just say?" Lili asked, glaring at him. "I don't think you realize just who's hair I've styled, who I've toured with. You don't have any idea what credentials I have, or who my parents are."

"I don't give a rat's ass who your parents are." Zacky told her. "They obviously don't know how to raise kids."

"Shut up." Lili whispered angrily. "You're digging yourself a hole that you won't be able to get yourself out of."

"Zacky, seriously. Back off." Matt told him, dragging him away. "Thanks for doing his hair, Lili."

"No problem."

"Just wait." Zacky promised her as he walked away. She rolled her eyes and began putting her supplies away, and then walked back to the main tour bus, where she lay on her bunk to catch a little sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the subscribers and the readers.