Status: Slow updates; getting faster XD

Just Stay With Me Awhile

Heated Kisses

Warning: Sexual Content Within This Chapter. Please, no readers under 17 since it's technically against the rules here on Mibba.

Lili was speechless when she heard the words leave Zacky’s mouth. Did he mean what she thought he meant?

“The…The shower’s in there…The water should be hot again by now,” She stammered, looking at the floor with a blush on her face as she realized that he did mean what she thought he did. He chuckled, and stepped closer to her.

“That’s not what I meant, Lili. And you know it’s not.” He smiled at her, lifting her chin to make her look at him. He kissed her lips lightly with his own; it wasn’t as forceful as the other kiss, but this one scared her even more than the previous one.

This one was loving. Lustful, she could do. She had been pretty lustful in their last kiss; there was no point in denying it. And had she not chickened out, she probably would have allowed what they both felt to become much more physical.

He nibbled lightly at her bottom lip, not asking for entrance; he was trying to tease her, and she was annoyed that it was working. Instinctively, her arms found his shoulders, and she put her hands tentatively on them, pushing the robe back off of him. She let it fall to the ground with a small swish of movement, and he was suddenly standing before her in only boxers, his skin icy cold from exposure to the New York winter breeze, and his hair just now starting to turn back into wet black hair instead of a mass of frozen black hair. When she began trying to dominate the kiss and make it into something she could handle without having her mind going a thousand miles an hour, he smirked into her lips, and pulled his mouth off of hers, kissing the corner of her mouth ever so gently before kissing the other corner of her mouth. Next to be assaulted by his soft lips was her nose; he kissed the tip of it lightly, before moving to her eyelids and kissing both of them gently before moving back down her face, down her neck and to her shoulder and collar bone, kissing firmly, but not roughly enough to leave hickeys that he knew she liked.

He put his hands on her arms, and rubbed them up and down, not trying to warm his own skin, but rather to send shudders through Lili’s body. She responded the way he wanted her to, and he felt goosebumps form on her creamy flesh.

“Zacky, what are you—“ She whispered, unable to bring her voice above that. He cut her off, pressing a finger to her lips, before covering them with his own again.

“Don’t think. Feel,” He said quietly against her lips, before moving his hands down her sides slowly, not lifting her shirt, but rather massaging her skin through it. It sent shivers down Lili’s spine, and it scared her to her core.

She had never experienced something like this between herself and someone else; between herself and a lover. It had never happened before. Before this moment, it had always been lust. But now…She knew this wasn’t lust, but she didn’t want to call it love. She didn’t know what it was.

He finally moved his hands up her shirt, touching the small of her back lightly, tracing small circles against her flushed skin. He leaned his lips over hers again in a third kiss, and this time parted her lips with his own, opening her teeth with his tongue lightly, and allowed her to taste him. Instead of the bitter aftertaste of alcohol that she’d assumed would be there, he tasted unique; it reminded her of the first time he’d kissed her. Fresh mint, Marlboro cigarettes, and just a hint of whisky that was barely there. Lili found the taste intoxicating, and deepened the kiss more, trying to get more of him. He chuckled a guttural chortle, and leaned away from her, not wanting to rush into things.

“Lift up your hands,” He whispered into her mouth. Lili found herself obliging his request, and lifted her arms above her head as he pulled the shirt over her body and dropped it on the floor with the robe. She was standing before him in only her bra, pants, and a pair of SpongeBob socks. He picked her up effortlessly and carried her to the bed, dropping her carefully onto the mattress before leaning over her, his face dangerously close to hers.

“If you tell me to stop now, I will.” He whispered to her, nibbling gently on her earlobe, making her stomach tie itself in knots. “But if you wait any longer, I don’t know if I’ll be able to.”

“Don’t stop,” She breathed, She meant it, too; this time, she didn’t care that Zack had hurt her. She didn’t care that she wanted to hate him so much that she could almost feel the anger radiating through her. She didn’t care that her father would be extremely upset when he found out. All that she cared about was that she was with Zacky again; that he was kissing her, not Gena. That he was loving her, not Gena. That he was with her, not Gena.

Zacky only nodded, before kissing her collarbone again, leaving a hot trail of kisses down her neck to the valley between her breasts, over the material of her lacy bra and down her abdomen to the top of her jeans. He stopped there, and placed his fingers on both of her hips, tracing his fingertips along her sensitive skin.

He kissed his way back up to her face, before taking her hand gently in his own, lacing their fingers together as he kissed her lovingly again. Sweat was already beginning to form on Lili’s brow, and he leaned above her, looking down at her face as he wiped the sweat away gently with the back of his hand, and swiped his hand into her dirty blonde hair.

He didn’t bother saying she was beautiful; he knew that it may scare her, and he realized that he didn’t need to say the words. Instead, he was going to show her how beautiful she was.

He put his hands around her back, his eyes steadily on hers as he unclasped her bra, lifting it off of her and throwing it on the floor with the rest of the clothes they had already discarded. He next touched his fingers to the button of her jeans, and unzipped them slowly after he’d unbuttoned them. He could tell that Lili was beginning to feel antsy; she was starting to writhe underneath of him. It turned him on and excited him more than he let on, however; this moment was about her, not himself. He pushed the jeans slowly down her long, strong legs and pulled them off of her feet, throwing them somewhere behind him. He heard a lamp knock over, and winced when he realized that the jeans had probably knocked it over. Lili giggled a little, the sound reverberating back into Zacky, and he shuddered in anticipation of their acts to come.

He slid his thumbs into the sides of her panties, and pushed them down her legs as well, leaving her fully naked beneath him. She reached up with her hands, placing them on his hips as she started to pull his boxers off of his body. He allowed her to do so, and kicked them off of his feet, sending them flying as well.

He leaned over her again, kissing her hips and stomach area, before his fingers grazed the most private part of her. A slight moan escaped from her lips, and her back arched up into Zacky’s body, keen for what was going to happen between the two of them.

He lazily glided his thumb over the small, sensitive nub, causing her go gasp out. He smiled down at her face, and leaned over her, kissing her mouth lightly as he continued to lovingly assault her clitoris, pushing first one finger, then two, and finally three into the inner folds of her vagina, only to find that she was already wet for him. He groaned at the feel of her, and fingered her for a few minutes, causing her to writhe even more beneath his body.

“Zacky,” She whispered, her voice asking the unvoiced question. He shook his head.

“Not yet,” He told her, pulling his hand away from her, leaning his face down close to her. The aroma hit his nose immediately, and intoxicated him as he pushed his tongue into her, using his thumb and index finger to tease the small nub.

She continued moaning as he pleased her orally, and then she felt a familiar tightening in her lower abdomen. Zacky realized that if he didn’t stop his teasing, she was going to come before he wanted her to. He pulled his face away from her pussy, and leaned up to her face again, kissing her fully on the mouth as his own arousal pressed against her stomach. Her hand found his shaft, and lightly rubbed it up and down, causing Zacky to groan, leaning his face into her shoulder, her other hand tangled in his dark black hair.

A few minutes after she’d begun touching him, she felt his hot, gooey substance spill onto her fingers, signaling that he was more than ready to get on with the action.

“Zacky,” She breathed again, pulling her fingers away and sucking them gently, tasting him in her mouth. He became even harder as he watched her slowly, tantalizingly lick her fingers clean of him, before she laid back down on the bed, beneath him.

“Condom?” He asked her. She shook her head.

“I’m on the pill,” She told him, telling the truth.

It didn’t take any more convincing on Zacky’s part, and he braced himself over Lili as he pushed himself slowly into her, filling her completely. She moaned as he moved agonizingly slow, but also realized that it felt more…right than any other time she’d had sex. She felt complete, like she’d found a missing half she’d never known was gone.

He moved slowly for several minutes, before he finally picked up their pace, his want to get her off more desperate. Both of their bodies were covered in a thin sheet of sweat, and all thoughts that Zacky had been freezing to the point of hypothermia less than an hour before had vanished from his brain. He pushed himself in and out of Lili quickly now, both of them finding their rhythm like a well-oiled machine. He felt her suddenly tighten he walls around him, and he groaned as he felt the ball of tension form in the pit of his abdomen. They released themselves at the same time, and Zack collapsed next to Lili on her bed after he’d pulled out of her a few minutes after he’d come.

She pulled his head onto her chest, and they both breathed heavily, recuperating from their physical activities over the last hour.

No words needed be spoken for them to both realize that they’d reached a new level in their relationship. They also both realized that their relationship had just gotten a lot more complicated.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was very much so inspired by the song 'Connect The Dots' by The Spill Canvas. I'm very proud of how it came out, considering that I don't really consider myself to be very good at writing sex scenes that are accurate. Let me know what you think. ^__^