Status: Slow updates; getting faster XD

Just Stay With Me Awhile

"I clogged the toilet with T.P."

Zacky stayed in Lili’s suite with her for another hour and a half before he realized that he needed to go before her father or one of her uncles came knocking on the door. He got dressed in his clothes again, Lili making that task extremely difficult for him as she kissed him continuously.

Just as he was pulling his pants on, there were three loud knocks on the door.

“Yo, Lil! Open the goddamn door!” Tommy’s voice called from the other side. “I gotta take a frikkin’ piss!”

“Why can’t you use your own toilet, Uncle Tommy?” Lili yelled back, trying to stop all color from draining from her face. There was no way Zacky could sneak out of the room again, and it had only gotten colder since he’d gone out to the balcony. She suddenly got an idea, and motioned for him to get onto the ground.

“I clogged the toilet with a bunch of T.P.!” He called back. “Had a case of bad—“

Lili grimaced when she heard Tommy say those words. Of course, she figured, it was typical of her Uncle Tommy to do things like that. Clogging toilets? Just another day in the life of Tommy Lee, she smiled. Zack got on the ground, and she pulled the blankets off of the bed, throwing them on top of him in a heap, making sure all of his arms and legs were covered completely before walking over to the door and opening it for her Uncle. He walked into the room, and looked around suspiciously, walking past the bathroom and towards the bedroom area.

“Thought you had to use the toilet?” She asked him, her heart skipping beats as he got closer to the bedroom.

“Well, I do.” He said. “But not before I find out what all that, ”Oh, fuck yes!” was all about in here about an hour ago.”

Lili blushed, and looked away, hoping her uncle wouldn’t see the coloring on her face. “I’m an adult, same as you.” She told him. “I’m allowed to have sex, you know.”

“Yes, you are. But you’re Lili, and I’ve known you since you were a wee little lass. You don’t just ‘have sex.’ It has to be with someone you’ve been with for awhile.”

“Maybe I’ve changed my motives.” She shrugged, trying to come off as casual as he opened the bedroom. His eyebrow raised significantly when he saw all the blankets laying in a heap on the floor.

“What is this, Lili Wharton?” He asked her. She rolled her eyes, and chuckled, hoping that she didn’t come off as sounding nervous.

“I got a little warm last night, so I threw the blankets on the floor.” She shrugged.

“Uh huh. Yeah, right.” Tommy said, not believing a word Lili was saying. “Wouldn’t be surprised if you were hiding some guy underneath that mess.”

Lili’s heart stopped when Tommy said that, but then she forced herself to laugh obnoxiously. “If I was hiding someone under there, would I do this?”

Tommy watched as Lili plopped rather roughly on top of the blankets, landing on what felt like Zacky’s chest. She hoped she hadn’t broken any ribs or anything. She had to hand it to him, though; he stayed quiet as a mouse as she fell on him.

Tommy smiled at her, and then helped her to stand up. “Guess not. He must have snuck out this morning before I got here, huh?”

“Yeah, underneath the room service cart.” She said sarcastically. Tommy gave her a suspicious look again, and then laughed.

“Wouldn’t put it past you, Lil.” He said. “You’re definitely your father’s daughter.”

Lili smiled at that remark, before pushing Tommy towards the bathroom. “Go use the bathroom and then get out of here, Uncle Tommy. I have to take a shower and get dressed, still.”

Tommy nodded and walked towards the bathroom. He closed the door and stayed in there long enough to do his business before walking out of the room towards her. He hugged her, and then looked at the time on his cell phone.

“Bus leaves in an hour.” He told her. “Avenged wants you to ride with then. Will you be okay with that?”

“Why wouldn’t I be?” She asked him, her breath hitching in her voice. Had Zacky asked the guys request that she ride with them?

“Because of that Vengeance asshole.” He said. “Everyone would understand if—“

“We’re both adults, Uncle Tommy.” She said, trying to come off as sounding bitter. “I’m sure we’ll manage just fine. Besides, I love hanging out with the rest of the guys.”

Tommy smiled at her and nodded, walking towards the door. When he left, she closed and locked the door behind her.

“He’s gone.” She called out to Zacky, walking towards the mini bar and pouring herself a shot of tequila. Zacky raised his eyebrows at her as he walked in and saw her slam the shot back, and she shrugged.

“So I like the occasional morning shot. Bite me,” She said jokingly. Zacky walked over to her, and wrapped his arms around her waist leaning his face towards her neck. His breath was hot on her ear as he spoke.

“You like it when I do that, don’t you?” He taunted. She playfully poked him in the stomach, and he stepped away, a smile on his face.

“Absolutely not.” She replied, though he could hear the sarcasm in her voice even as she said it. “I do have a question, though.”

“Does it have anything to do with why the guys want you on the bus?” He asked her. She nodded, and he continued. “Matt wants you to learn the lyrics to a couple of our songs. He wants you to sing with us tonight, if you want to.”

A smile broke out on her face; she loved Avenged Sevenfold’s music, and would be happy to sing along with Matt. “Of course.” She said.

She and Zacky kissed goodbye, and he finished buttoning his pants up. He walked out of the hotel without looking back, running quickly towards his and Jimmy’s room before one of the other members of Motley came knocking on her door.

As she watched him leave her room, Lili felt more confused than she ever had in her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think!