Status: Slow updates; getting faster XD

Just Stay With Me Awhile

Too Many Doses And I'm Starting To Get An Attracti

"Hey, Lili, the guys and I were gonna go out and party tonight. You wanna come along?" Matt asked the girl. She thought it over in her mind, smiled, and nodded.
"Yeah, sure. I don't see why not. It's gotta be better than just hanging around here the entire night, right?"
"That's the way to think!" Brian said as he walked up, slinging his arm around Lili's shoulders. He ruffled her hair a little bit, then looked at her.
"It looks hotter that way." He nodded, as if that had been his goal. She laughed, then patted his shoulder.
"You only wish." She told him. His eyes betrayed that he did indeed wish. She smiled as he hugged her.
"Brian." Matt said warningly. He looked up at the guy.
"What?" He asked defensively. "I'm not doing anything wrong. You're not objecting, are you, Lili?"
"No. But that doesn't mean you're getting in my pants, either." She told him with a smile. Matt nodded.
"She's smart as well as pretty." Val said, coming up to the three of them. "If I didn't know Matt so well, I might worry."
"Of course nobody worries about poor ol' Brian here." He muttered, his voice feigning sad. Lili laughed, then hugged him.
"I think we need to go get drunk." She told him. "Nothing like alcohol to cheer you up."
"Aye, aye!" Everybody said, giving her a salute. Just then Johnny and Jimmy walked up, dragging Zacky behind them.
"It's all her fault. I don't want to go." Zacky muttered.
"What's all whose fault?" Matt asked.."
"Gena broke up with him and he's all depressed. So he decided blaming Lili would be a smart idea. Jimmy hit him, though." Johnny explained.
"I'd like to know how it's my fault that stupid bitch broke up with him." Lili said, her temper rising again. Everything about Zacky just pissed her off. But when she saw that he'd obviously been crying, she felt a little sorry for him. From the many rockstars she'd known and worked for, she knew it took a lot to make them cry. Usually they wouldn't cry over a girl unless they really cared about her. He glared at her, and her anger rose again, all feelings of remorse for him gone.
"You just had to come work here, didn't you?" He questioned. "There wasn't any other possible positions, were there?"
"What in the hell does that have to do with anything? Yoiu should be glad she came to work for us, Zachary." Matt said tensely, stepping between the two. Zacky pushed him aside and stepped directly in front of Lili.
"You think I don't know who you are, but I do. And you don't have to have this kind of job. The only reason you do it is to fuck as many rockstars as possible, isn't it? I'm right, aren't I?" He told her.
"You're stepping way out of line, Baker." She warned him. "And I don't need my dad or his friends to defend me. I'm perfectly capable of doing that myself. So if you want to hit me, go right ahead. I'll hand you your fucking balls on a silver platter."
"I'd be tempted to hit you...if you weren't a girl." Zacky spat in her face. "Stay the fuck out of my way. I don't want you anywhere near me, understand?"
"Like I told you before, FINE. I really don't care what you look like. If the rest of the guys seem to think that I should be fired, then it's fine. I'll go. But I'm not going to take your shit, Baker. I'm not just a pushover that if you told to jump off a bridge I would." She replied just as venomously. Matt pulled her back, seeing that she was clearly about to hit him.
"Zacky, she's right. You've gone off the deep end about this. How can it possibly be her fault? What does it matter who her dad is?"
"It matters because she doesn't need a job!" Zacky spat.
"Well maybe I want to make a name for myself and not hang on my dad's coattails. Ever thought of it that way, jerk?" She questioned, trying to get in his face again. Matt overpowered her, though, and held her shirt so she couldn't get closer than a couple of inches.
"Face it, Lili. The only reason you're doing this is to get laid. That's why you're always hanging around Brian." Zacky told her.
"Dude, she laid down the law. There's no way they're getting it on, okay? So quit your bitchin' and complaining. She's here to stay, and that's final." Matt told him. "Get your head out of your ass."
"Whatever." Zacky said, storming off. "I'll meet you guys at the club."
"Remind me not to piss you off. I've never seen a woman stand up to a guy like that before." Jimmy said, whistling to show how impressed he was. Val started clapping, as did Johnny.
"Well done, Lili. Don't take his shit." Brian said.
"Come on, let's get to the club." Matt said, putting his arm around Val. Brian put his arm around Lili's shoulder, and they began walking toward the car so they could get to the club.

3 Hours Later

"Holy shit, woman!" Jimmy said to Lili, impressed. "Where'd you learn to do that?"
"What, hold my liquor?" She asked with a smile. "It comes with the territory of working in the industry."
"Yeah, but still. I've never seen a woman hold liqour like that." Jimmy said. "My hat's off to you."
"I think you guys should have a contest." Johnny said, more than a little drunk. "Whoever drinks the most has kiss Zacky."
"That made no sense, Christ." Matt spoke up.
"It makes perfect sense." Johnny retorted. "If Lili drinks more, and I know she will, she and Zacky have to kiss. He's completely wasted, and she's well on her way to being there with him."
"So you're trying to set him up with a chick he hates to achieve what, specifically?" Matt asked, confused.
"If my plan works, and I know it will 'cuz I'm a genius, then they'll get along at least somewhat better." Johnny said. Lili smirked.
"I accept your challenge, Christ." She smirked. "That is, if Johnny will."
"What about me?" Brian asked. "I can drink, too!"
"Fine. The three of us can be in the contest. And I'll outdrink you both." Lili smirked confidently. Johnny smiled.
"We need more Crown Royal!" Matt yelled happily, obviously drunk enough to go along with this. Lili looked across the room and saw Zacky sitting at the bar counter, looking annoyed at some random chick. She couldn't deny that he was hot. Maybe he was a jerk, but he was a hot jerk. The waitress brought over the alcohol, and Matt split it up between Johnny, Jimmy, and Lili.
"Okay. On the count of three, start drinking. The contest will last for ten minutes. Whoever drinks the most Crown Royal wins the contest." Johnny stated. "Matt will keep count."
"One..." Matt started.
"Two..." Val said from his lap with a grin.
"And...start drinking!" Matt yelled. Immediately Lili picked up the first bottle in front of her, and she began chugging.
Ten minutes later, she was quite drunk. Not so drunk she couldn't walk straight or think properly, but she was drunk enough to actualy go along with what the winner had to do. She got up and started to walk towards Zacky, who was more drunk than he'd been ten minutes ago. He also looked even more annoyed at the chick, who was practically hanging all over him.
"Move out of the way, sweetie." Lili told the girl, pushing her out of the way. She leaned into Zacky's chest, and felt his breath on her face, the alcohol very distinct.
"What are you doing?" He asked her, slurring his words slightly. She gave him a sexy smile.
"Saving your ass." She said. "Again. How many times am I going to have to do this, Zacky?"
"You didn't need to come over here." He told her, grabbing her wrist. Immediately she felt her defenses go down.
"I wanted to." She told him.
"Why?" He asked drunkenly. She didn't respond, but instead pressed her lips against his. Instead of pushing her off of him, however, he kissed her back, tightening his arms around her. She heard someone start coughing, and they stopped the kiss to see Brian and Jimmy standing beside them.
"What?" Zacky asked them.
"So the two enemies have become lovers." Jimmy smirked.
"Damn. And I wanted her, too." Brian joked, smiling.
"We're both drunk." Lili said. "Clearly we'll go back to hating each other tomorrow morning when the hangover settles in."
"Will you?" Zacky whispered, only loud enough for her to hear. "Because this whole hate thing has been turning me on."
♠ ♠ ♠
o__O; thanks for reading and subscribing, I really appreciate it! :)