Status: Slow updates; getting faster XD

Just Stay With Me Awhile

Tension Is Pulling Me In All Directions

"What?" Lili whispered back to him.
"Yeah...okay. We're gonna leave now." Jimmy said, sauntering off with Brian. Zacky grinned at her, and kissed her neck.
"Yeah. You heard me right. You turn me on." Zacky told her. "Is there a problem with that?"
"Well...no, but...wait, what?" She asked.
"Is Lili Neil for once at a loss for words?" Zacky asked her, leaning in. She stepped back and looked at him.
"How do you know who my dad is?" She asked.
"All you have to do is google 'Lili Neil' online, Lil." He said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "Don't you ever google yourself?"
"Yeah, but--"
"You don't want the world knowing your Vince Neil's daughter, do you?" He sneered at her. Feeling the atmosphere change, she stepped back and gained her composure. Sure, Zacky might be hot, but it was times like this she hated him most. When he was such an ass over things that had no relevance.
"That's not it, Zachary, and you know it." She spat at him. His eyes narrowed.
"Not many people get away with calling me that." He said.
"You don't hit girls, remember? Or was that a lie?" She retorted.
"No, I do not hit girls. But just because I don't hit them doesn't mean I can't get revenge on them." Zacky told her. She put her hands on her hips and glared.
"I really don't give a fuck who knows who my dad is, Zacky. Because it doesn't matter. I've earned a name for myself. Without his help. And you know what? He's proud." She told him. "And I really wouldn't recommend pissing me off, FYI."
"What? You'll have Daddy and his friends beat me up?" He asked her sarcastically. Her grin widened.
"No. No, I will not, Zacky. But I have no inhibitions about hitting guys. I guess you could say it's how I was raised." She told him as she started to walk away. He put his hand on her shoulder, and she whipped around.
"Lili, I'd watch your back."
"Same to you, Baker." She told him as she sauntered off towards the rest of the guys.

The next morning, Lili awoke to feeling something crawling on her face. Still half-way asleep and somewhat dazed, she thought she was dreaming.
"Dude, what the fuck?!" She heard Jimmy yell frantically. She heard him fall out of his bunk and run from the bunk area.
"I tried to warn you, dipshit." Zacky told him, obviously pleased with himself. Lili opened her eyes to see a furry leg on the bridge of her nose. Immediately realizing what it was, she froze as still as a statue and screamed bloody murder.
"GET IT THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" She screamed in fear. Though all she'd caught was a glimpse of a hairy leg, she knew it was a tarantula, one of her worst fears. She heard someone walk into the room, and she looked up to see a smirking Zacky Vengeance.
"What do you say, Lili? Are you going to apologize?" He asked her.
"Zacky, get it off her. Now." She heard Matt threaten. She glared at Zacky.
"Me? Apologize? What the-AHHHHH!" She screamed as the spider stuck its leg in her mouth. She couldn't help it any more, and she started flailing around helplessly. She heard Zacky start chuckling and then heard him walk out of the room. She heard someone else walk into the room, and looked up this time to see Johnny, who carefully lifted the arachnid off of her face. Instead of calming down, however, she started crying. She jumped out of the bunk and ran out of the bus, just needing to get away from Zacky before she did something she'd regret.
--A Couple of Hours Later--
"Lili?" She heard Matt's voice as he walked into the bathroom she'd been hiding in for a couple of hours. She was thankful she'd decided to hide in the bathroom stall so he couldn't see her swollen eyes and tear-stained face. Not to mention her makeup was completely ruined, and her hair was an absolute mess. And she was still in her pajamas.
"What?" She whimpered weakly. She saw him sit down on the floor in front of the bathroom stall she was in, and she began choking out sobs.
"Zacky's an asshole." Matt told her. "And I never thought he'd put you through this kind of shit. You don't need it. If you want to quit, we'd understand."
"No!" She said quickly. "It's not that I don't want to work for you guys. You're all awesome. Even Zacky, in his own way. But I can't handle his bullshit!"
"Jimmy beat the shit out of him. Not just for you, either. He's not fond of spiders, either." Matt told her.
"Where'd he even get it?" She asked. She heard Matt sigh.
"I haven't figured that out yet. He won't tell us, even after Jimmy gave him a black eye. But he said he's got more in store for you if he doesn't get his way." Matt explained. She laughed darkly.
"I have nothing to apologize for. I'm not going to." She said. "It's his own damn fault if he doesn't like me."
"The rest of the guys and I think we've figured out why he doesn't like you." Matt said.
"Why?" She asked curiously. "I mean, what have I honestly done, Matt? I didn't think I was that bad of a person."
"You're not, Lil. You're the best thing that's ever happened to Zacky. He just don't realize it yet." Matt said. She could tell he was smiling.
"Yeah, right." She scoffed.
"You like him, don't you?" He asked her, honestly curious. "That's why you agreed to the whole kiss thing."
She blushed, remembering what she'd done in a drunken blaze of glory. "I have an attraction to him, sure. But I can't handle him, Matt."
"Sure you can." He encouraged her. "By the way, somebody's here to see you."
"What? Who?" She asked suspiciously. He chuckled.
"Oh, I don't know. He says he really misses you, though." He told her. Immediately, she knew.
"My dad is here?" She asked incredulously. "He's supposed to be on tour right now."
"We're opening for Motley tonight. It's a one-night thing, but he told me he wanted to see you. We didn't tell him about what Zacky did for fear he'd kill Zacky. And that would leave them without an opening band and us without a guitarist." Matt laughed.
"Where's he at?" She asked.
"On the bus waiting to talk to you." He said. "So come on, Lili."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all the readers and subscribers.