Status: Slow updates; getting faster XD

Just Stay With Me Awhile

You've Been There From The Start For Me

"We'll go ahead and let you guys talk in private." Matt said as soon as the two of you got back to the bus and you saw your dad sitting on the couch. He smiled warmly when he saw you, and you ran to hug him.
"Hey, dad." She said when he hugged her.
"How's my little angel been?" He asked, squeezing her ribs and tickling her. She giggled.
"I'm hardly an angel, and you know it." She told him. He smiled.
"Yeah, well, I'm your dad, so you'll always be my my little angel." He told her.
"To answer your question, I haven't been so good this tour." She told him. Concern filled his eyes, and he motioned for her to sit down and explain the situation. She sighed, knowing she'd gotten herself and possibly the guys in the band into a hole.
"What's up, Lil?" He asked her. Not knowing what else to do, she started explaining her situation with Zacky. He thought quietly for a few minutes, then looked at her.
"So how do you feel about him, exactly?" He asked her. She looked at him confusedly.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"Do you like him, or what? Or do you hate him?"
"No, I don't hate him. And I am attracted to him. But it's just...I don't know, Dad. I feel like he hates me. But he told me he doesn't, and that he's attracted to me too. And then he goes and puts a taran--" Lili started, cutting herself off. She hadn't mentioned that to him, and she hadn't been planning on it, either. He narrowed his eyes and looked at her.
"What did he do?" He asked tensely. She rolled her eyes at his protectiveness. He'd always been like that, ever since she'd been little. So had her mother, Lea. And all the guys in Motley Crue as well, who had, with the exception of Tommy, been like uncles to her.
"Don't go off the deepend, Dad..." She started.
"That depends on what he did to my little angel."
"It was no big thing, really." She started. And it really hadn't. Compared to other tarantulas she'd seen pictures of, and the one that Jimmy had had to have crawling all over him during the filming for the video for 'Afterlife', the tarantula Zacky had put on her face had been relatively small. Nonetheless, it was still frightening, something she couldn't handle well, and she wasn't sure her dad would handle it well at all.
"Lili, I will make one of the guys tell me if you don't." He told her.
"He put a tarantula on my face when I was sleeping." She shrugged, trying not to let her father see her fear. However, his face went from tense to angry in a minute. And as she knew well, an angry Vince Neil was not something to take lightly.
"HE DID WHAT?!" He screamed, getting up and walking towards the door to the bus to find Zacky. She rushed to stand in front of the door.
"You can't hit him, Dad." She said quickly "That would be bad for the entire time. Jimmy already gave him a black eye."
"I don't care. You're not Jimmy's daughter. You're my daughter." He said, outraged. "And I'm going to teach that little piece of shit a lesson about messing with--"
"Dad, please. I'm already plotting revenge on him. Please, just go sit down and think it through. That would mean you wouldn't have an opening band tonight. And they wouldn't be able to finish this tour. And then I'd be out of a job."
He stopped to think for a minute. "You're right, Lili. However, I am going to talk to the little punk. He'll learn not to mess with you."
"Dad--"
"I understand what's going on between you two, believe it or not. It's a love-hate relationship. You can't stand to be near each other, and yet you seem to want each other as well. And I can understand friendly warfare between the two of you, but tarantulas is out of the question. As is any form of scaring you like that. Doesn't he realize that--"
"No, Dad. None of them do. It happened when I was little, okay? I'm trying to get over it." She said. "I can already see small spiders and not freak out as bad."
"I don't care. He's not going to pull that shit as long as I'm your dad, Lili. I promise I'm not going to hit him, but I am going to talk to him."
She stepped aside for him, knowing he'd keep his promise. He'd never backed out on a promise he'd made to her, and there had been many over the years. He may be one of the world's most notorious rockers, but he was definitely honest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments and the readers/subscribers, you're all wonderful:)