Status: Slow updates; getting faster XD

Just Stay With Me Awhile

You've Been At It For Too Long

"Baker, over here. Now." Vince said sternly when he saw Zacky. Everybody looked at him with warry eyes, and Vince laughed. "You guys can go on. He'll catch up in a few."
Everybody didn't hesitate to listen to him, and Zacky walked over to Vince.
"What's up?" Zacky asked him. Vince glared at him.
"You know exactly why I want to talk to you, Baker." He said, his voice promising violence if Zacky didn't shut up and listen. Zacky got the message, and they walked over to a bench.
"I'm not the only one doing the antagonizing." Zacky told Vince, defending himself.
"I don't care. She'll only get snippy with someone and defend herself if there's a need for it. And you've been treating her like shit." Vince said. "And I don't give a fuck what your problem is with her. She's my daughter, and she's right, no matter whta the hell you think."
"That's not fair, Vince." Zacky said. "She--"
"You put a fucking tarantula on her, Baker. Do you realize what that's going to do to her?" Vince asked furiously. Zacky smiled at the memory of what he'd done to Lili, but the smile vanished when he saw the death glare Vince was giving him.
"It was a spider. Seriously, Vince. And it's not like it was poisonous or anything. It's fangs were removed." Zacky explained.
"I don't care. Do you understand why she has a fear of spiders? Tarantulas in particular?" Vince spat at Zacky, who shook his head. "We went down to Texas for a mini vacation when she was about five. She woke up one morning and was going to put her shoes on, and there was a tarantula in her shoe. It wasn't defanged. It bit her, and she was in the hospital for about a month."
Zacky looked at the ground, guilt starting to make him feel bad for what he'd done to Lili.
"I'll tell you right now, Zacky. She likes you. She even feels attracted to you, for only God knows what reason. However, I don't want you anywhere near her. Understood?" Vince asked him.
"Can I apologize to her?" Zacky asked quietly.
"If it's just out of pity, no." Vince told him. "She's not that kind of person. If you're going to apologize to her, you damn well better mean it."
"I get it." Zacky muttered. Vince patted his shoulder.
"Glad we could have this little chat. See you at the show." Vince said, walking off.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)