Status: Slow updates; getting faster XD

Just Stay With Me Awhile

Want

"Oh. My. God. What the hell are you doing?!" Jimmy said, standing in the doorway of the bus. They immediately pulled away from each other, both of them blushing furiously.
"We were just--"
"She kissed me fir--"
"It wasn't what it seems--"
"Yeah, okay...Uh, just um...continue, and I'm gonna, uh...walk out...and pretend I didn't see that." Jimmy said, blinking as he walked off the bus.
"Damn it!" Lili said angrily. "Why'd you make me do that?"
"Make you do what?" He asked. "You're the one who kissed me!"
"Only because--"
"Because what?" He questioned quietly, smirking at her. She stepped as far back as the wall would allow her to do.
"Be-because, um, you make me--"
"Hot and sweaty? Needy?" He asked. She blushed, and tried to step out of his arms, which encaged her between the wall and his body.
"Um, something like that." She agreed. "Now, uh..."
"That's exactly what I'll be making you do." He promised.
"I'm not having sex with you, Zacky." She said, although she sounded as if she were trying to convince herself.
"What would you do if I picked you up right now?" He challenged.
"I'd kick you?" She asked. He laughed.
"I wonder how well your fiesty temper would transfer into the bedroom?"
"Badly?"
"Wanna find out?" He asked in a breathy whisper. She stopped, and looked into his vibrant green eyes. There was no meanness, no joking manner in them. It was pure, 100% unadulterated want.
"Yeah." She gave in. He smiled and crashed his lips against hers, picking her up and forcing her to wrap his legs around her waist as he carried her to the bunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been about a month since I've updated, but I had a writer's block, and I basically got screwed at work, so I didn't have time to try and sort out the writer's block.