Kitty.

I.

The two girls giggled as they continued talking about non-important nonsense together, lightly pushing each other into near by walls and banging into each other, It was late night romps like these that often got them into a ton of trouble but just not enough trouble to stop.

Ash giggled, her brown and blond hair bouncing by her jawline, she wrapped her arms around the other girl, Jacqui, and hung off of her. They maneuvered down the steps carefully, the cold December wind whipping at their faces and causing more giggles to erupt. Jacqui brushed her brown hair behind her ear and observed the second floor carefully.

They didn't know what they were doing, or where they were really.. They knew they were somewhere in California on Christmas night, walking around a 'neighborhood' with only five complex units in it. It was really small and trashy, but it had a warm feeling to it because of the Christmas decorations at each door, but one in particular, caught Ash's attention.

At first she thought she had hit her head against the concrete wall a little too hard, but when it started blinking lights, it had to be real. "Jacqui, look, it's Hello kitty," she whispered, nudging her friend.

"OH MY GO-"

"Shut up!" she giggled, covering her friends mouth. Only muffles were heard as they approached the door, 131, with a wreath so soft pink it almost looked white, little Hello Kitty's clipped onto the twigs and hot pink blinking Christmas lights around it.

"That. is. awesome," They said unison once Ash removed her hand.

"Let's take it," Jacqui squeaked.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No, that belongs to some awesome kid who is probably going to be a millionaire in the future,"

"What...?"

"Forget it, let's go," Ash whispered, pulling Jacqui in a direction that was opposite from the pink wreath. "No," Jacqui giggled, reaching for it.

"It's pretty, and we can put it on your bedroom door," she grinned innocently.

A gust of air whipped at their faces, warmer air, unfamiliar air, that sort of smelled startling actually. They turned and stiffened, unsure of what to say for the first time in their lives.

Say hello,

Say sorry,

Scream,

Do anything.

After their brains actually unfroze and started to register, they would probably be thinking of killing themselves. Running away wouldn't be an option, Jacqui didn't know if she could feel her legs anymore.

"Hi?" Gerard Way looked at them, his chest attempted to be pushed out like some muscular rocker guy but it just poked out at a weird angle, his hand dangled on the door handle and another on the door frame, as if he was protecting whatever was inside the shabby apartment.

"Can I.. help you girls?" His eyebrows rose, feeling the uncomfortable setting. "Who's at the door, Gee?" Another voice said, none other than Frank Iero popped up behind his shoulder, his face flushed and hair poofed up in six different angles. He was oblivious to what people would actually think of this, Jacqui finally thought.

"Oh my god..." Ash said, barely audible.

The scents coming from the apartment were just reminders of what happened only minutes ago, The bathrobe covering Gerard and the almost-too-short towel that covered Frank was so obvious, the secrets and every dream come true found out with just one swing of a door and two little girls walking around on Christmas night.

Jacqui finally squeaked, "My Chemical Romance?"

"Um, yeah.. yeah," the color drained from two mens faces. Were they found out? All they really wanted was a romantic night away from their family, on Christmas, alone.

"I'm sorry.. if we-we distu-ur-.." Ashley mumbled, then stopped.

"Can I have your autograph?" Jacqui pulled out her black sharpie, named Lucius, completely ignoring their flushed appearances.

"Sure," Gerard tried to smile; despite feeling like his mother just walked in on him watching porn. He wrote Gxoxo on her arm, and a big smile spread across her lips.

"Come here Ashley, get an autograph,"

"N-no,"

"Ashley!"

"No!" She whined.

"As--"

"Okay!" She sighed, and got one as well. Gerard continued to smile, before everything went silent and awkward. Frank was still standing behind Gerard in his too short towel.

Ashley squished her eyes shut, hoping to never see that image in her head again. It was embarrassing, almost. She started to walk away, dragging her friend with her down the rest of the stairs. "Bye Gerard, Bye Frank!" Jacqui squealed as she was pulled down the steps, they said goodbye and then the door of 131 closed, The Hello Kitty wreath still blinking on their door, as if nothing ever happened.

And the world would never know that Frank Iero and Gerard Way spent their Christmas together in a shabby apartment.

FIN.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is what happens when you have too much thinking time while you're lying in a bathtub & your dad buys you Hello Kitty band aids. (: