I'll follow you

Dead as Donnie

"It's a substance called mercury. It's extremely hard to come by as of recent and people haven't seen it or used it to kill in years, but a lethal injection of this shit and you're as dead as Donnie." I told C. Vac.

"Donnie?" He asked.

"Before you're time." I told him.

"But he was pretty damn dead right?" Steph asked. She was a little older than Davey, so it went right over her head as well.

"Yeah." Davey confirmed.

I swiped my hand just over the screen of the super computer screen, not touching it but the heat sensors picked up the heat from my hand and clicked the computerized scenario of what happened.

"So he knocked the door in and she stammered back, knocking the plates and crap off the table. He approached her and she went to call someone and he shot her in the shoulder, she fell and knocked her head against the island, knocking her unconscious."

He then raped her, but she woke up and started scratching his face, he grabbed a plate and broke it over her head. But that didn't kill her, so he took a piece of the broken plate and began stabbing her. Once she was dead, he got up, collected himself and waltzed out." I explained to them with the aid of the computer screen.

"And that's when the woman found her." C. Vac said.

"Yeah, but I think the woman tried to pick things up or something, cause I found her finger prints all over the plate and it was her blood on the carpet." I said.

"Why on earth would she try to clean up a murder instead of calling 911?" Davey questioned.

"I dunno." I said, dazed.

"Well, we'll try to find him, you go home to your girlfriend. We'll call you if we need you." C. Vac offered.

"Thanks so much, I really appreciate it." I thanked him, looking at my watch. "If I leave now I can make her dinner break!" I told them, rushing to the coat rack and taking my lab coat off and putting on my trench coat and other accessories.

I grabbed my bag and ran out, saying goodbye to everyone. I rushed out the revolving door and onto the street, taking out my phone and headset for it. I dialed October's number as I put the headset in my ear and rushed to the subway. I trotted down the stairs as I heard Martyrdom start playing.

"Hey, what's up?" She answered.

"I just got off, I was gonna pick you up for dinner, did you walk Griff this morning?"

"Uh, what do those two have to do with eachother?" She stalled.

"Answer ze question." I lightly ordered.

"No. I woke up late and had to rush out." She told me.

"Well did you check to make sure he had food?" I checked.

"Yeah."

"And the kitties?" I asked jokingly.

"Yes, and Panther wouldn't get up, though, I'm starting to worry about him." 

October never really took to Panther, mostly cause they battled for my affections, but I knew she couldn't help but feel bad for him. I mean he was, like, 15, so resistance is futile. We have 5 cats. Panther, Lithia, Ren, Mistoffelees, and Shane. Panther's my old cat from my childhood, he's all black except a spot on his tummy that you can't see without turning him upside down. 

Lithia, short for Lithium, is a kitten I gave October for her most recent birthday, she is completely black but very small. Ren's a cat I took off the streets, he's a simese and adores Griffen. Mistoffelees is a huge tabby bob cat cross (not shitting you) that I also took off the street. Shane is a long haired, tiger tabby that I took in off the streets, and he likes to lay across the mantle when the fire's going.

"Allright, I'll take him to the vet soon. Okay, well I have to fish around for my metrocard, so I have to go, I love you, bye."

"Love you too, bye." She said, hanging up.

I looked around my black tote bag and found my misfits wallet. From that I pulled the magic card. I went to the turnstiles and ran my card through. It beeped to let me know I could go through and I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lithia and also Lithia
Shane
Mistofolees
Ren and Griffen
Panther yeah we peirced his ear.