I'll follow you

Frank Iero's a Klutz?

Well that explains a decent bit.

"I thought you guys had kids?" October never really got star-struck.

"Yeah, but they're in Cali with Gerard and Eli." Frank answered. "Eli doesn't like the cold and forced Gerard and the kids to move to Cali for the winter. Our kids are visiting their best friends." He smiled when he spoke of them and it lightened my heart to see a man I looked up to for so long to be so happy.

"I take it you don't like Eli?" I hesitantly asked.

"Well, I don't wanna talk shit, but Lindsey was much better for him." He answered a little bitter.

"She was a lot less bitchy, too." Jamia said half joking half serious. We all gave a little chuckled and then an awkward silence ensued.

Frank looked up at the walls littered with pictures of many things and got up to take a closer look. The white walls were decorated with pictures of many things, mostly October and Griffen, but the cats, too. He walked the perimeter of the room as I beamed at the fact that I pretty much had the perfect family, October looked embarrassed and Jamia followed his ventures with her eyes. He came to the mantle and jumped when Shane hissed and clawed at him from his place on his blanket atop the mantle.

Frank took a step back to step on Griffen's tail from where he was lying on his large piece of furry fabric in front of the fire. Frank jumped as Ren hissed and hopped from her lying position with Griffen who yelped, jumped up and growled. Frank fell backwards and almost hit his head on the coffee table. From this position he admired the large painting of October I had above the mantle.

"Wow, who did that?" Frank asked.

"Fra-" 'Tober began but I cut in.

"Mano Talk, he's like...uhm, Mayan." All three gave me a confused glance. Was it that obvious I was lying? The truth is I painted it, but i was one of those people who doesn't like the limelight and people appraising the things I make or do. That's why I'm not in any of the pictures on the wall. You see, before Broadway October took a job to tour with a play for 2 years. It was Hell. I took 3 days off work and school and she posed for me and I painted all the days, not really eating or sleeping or anything else. When I finished I put it above the mantle and every night when she was gone I would call her and wished I had her back. But she's back now and needs to leave for work.

"Wah! October you need to go!" i exclaimed looking at the clock.

"Ohmigod, I do!" She blurted out.

"Well, we'll get out of your hair." Jamia said politely. 

"It was nice meeting you, we should do this again sometime." I smiled. 

Frank got up and patted Griffen on the head. "That would be cool." They left and October ran out seconds later and I was alone.