Sequel: The Gates of Hell

Vengeance Banks In

Over And Over

After a good hour lecture by Matt (the idiot had already yelled at Zacky once, so he decided it best that he yell at us together for another hour), it wasn’t as boring as Johnny’s because he cussed a whole hell of a lot more and threatened me a bunch as well as Zacky, we sat side by side, my arms sticking out straight and my eyes boredly looking around for something to stare at. “I can’t believe you are so stupid to do this, Zacky she’s seventeen years old—she’s fucking—she’s Johnny’s step daughter!”

“Really Matt? I had no clue,” Zacky smarted off with a roll of his eyes, that earned him a slap across the head. “Fucker…”

“You could get in a shit load of trouble you know, how long has this went on?” Matt pointed from me to Zacky with a glare in his eyes that could melt glaciers.

“Two days before New Years?” I mumbled after I realized he was aiming his question at me, if he hadn’t of, I would still be in a daze reciting lyrics in my mind.

“You’re fucking kidding me, right?” Matt looked at Zacky in shock, he only shrugged and sighed heavily. I understood his annoyance with the teenage parental talk, I got them frequently.

“No,” Zacky said sternly as he looked at me, a smile on his face. “Don’t tell anyone okay, Matt? We’re waiting till her birthday to break the news.”

“So you won’t get fucking killed or put in jail for statutory rape?” he guessed rudely, his legs moving restlessly against the floorboards.

“Fuck you, Matt,” I spat out before I realized it; I stood—even feeling a bit vulnerable because of my—situation with my arms. “Zacky and I haven’t done anything besides kiss, I’m not a fucking whore and I don’t plan to be, even after I turn eighteen so don’t judge us.”

“I’m sorry,” Matt apologized with a heaving sigh that showed he was stressed out. “I won’t tell, I’m just trying to look out for you guys—what will everyone say, what will people say?”

“I don’t know about them but when they say whatever’s on their mind, I’m just going to say a big fuck you and go on my merry way, what about you Zack?” I turned to Zacky and smiled brightly, he mirrored it with a smile of his own.

“I say that’s about right,” he agreed with a nod and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Matt?”

“Are you happy?” was the only thing that came out of his mouth; he didn’t gaze away from us.

“Very,” I commented at the same time that Zacky stated what the fuck kind of question is that? Of course I’m happy, dickwad and then slapped Matt in the head like Matt had done with Zacky.

“Then I won’t say anything, I’m happy with the whole deal if your happy with it,” he said softly before his eyes turned hard and he turned his head sharply to Zacky. “Your dead for hitting me, you better run.”

“If you walk out of this room you better not shut the fucking door because my phone is still in the bathroom,” I exclaimed as Matt moved to stand, he stopped and nodded to me before he chased Zacky from my room, they both left the door wide open. “Thank you!”

“Morning sweetheart,” Jimmy always mumbled it when he passed me at around, say two in the afternoon, when he woke up and made his way down the hallway. It was strange, we all lived in the same house during the time the boys worked on a new record. It was a ten bedroom, six bath house (well I called it mansion) with a swimming pool, basketball court and fourteen acres of land that Matt had made trails on for four wheeling. So Jimmy and his wife Leana (the spastic one) shared a room at the end of the hall on the right and across from them was Johnny and my mothers’ room, beside Johnny’s and mom’s room was Matt and Val’s (the calm one), across from Matt and Val’s, next to Jimmy and Leana’s was Brian’s and Michelle’s (the wild one) room. Beside Brian’s and Michelle’s was Zacky’s and across from Zacky’s was mine, the other rooms were for guest like Gena (the cool sisterly one) who stayed frequently and Danielle (my new best friend) who lived here, she didn’t have anywhere else to go. So it got tense sometimes with everyone living together, but there are so many places to hide, we just kind of separate and not see each other for a day or two, it works well.

“Evening buddy,” I called out as he walked in the bathroom rubbing his right eye, he mumbled something I didn’t quite get before the door shut. “What the hell did he say?”

“Did your mom make breakfast,” Leana walked past me with a laugh, she could translate Jimmy’s drunk, sober and groggy languages—it was a miracle.

“Thanks,” I chuckled as I stumbled down the winding staircase, I hated it, I knew I’d fall down it—its just a matter of time when I do. “Brian, are you still pissed at me?”

“No,” he shook his head with a wide grin plastered on his face. “I was being dramatic so I didn’t have to brush your hair. It gets on my nerves; I really don’t know how you get so many knots in it. It’s like a rats nest.”

“Be nice,” Michelle walked past the couch he was leaned on and slapped his head, apparently everyone slapped everyone else in the head, and it’s actually pretty funny.

“When do you get those suckers off, their starting to turn a funky color,” Brian pointed to my cast with one eyebrow raised higher than the other, it was true—my cast which was at first hot pink was now faded a little and almost a light yellow where the white molding was.

“Two weeks, by the way can you take me to the appointment, mom can’t because she has a dentist appointment and Johnny can’t because he has something to do with his—I don’t want to repeat it, can you?” I questioned holding back a sneeze.

“Sure, remind me so I don’t book something to do that day,” Brian agreed with a nod, his smile turning genuine as he looked over at me. “You look pretty today Briony, why don’t you go out and try and bag you a boyfriend?”

“I have a broke hand and a fractured arm, that isn’t going to work out so well, but thanks for trying,” I laughed and turned around, making my way to the kitchen where I knew mom was. “Mah, Brian’s going to take me to the doctor on the eighteenth.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot! 47 subscribers! Come on guys, comment! I love it!

Banner

Zacky and Brian

I'm running out of banners so can you guys help out?