Sequel: The Gates of Hell

Vengeance Banks In

Sweet Surrender

“Open this please,” I handed over a beets jar, we were having meatloaf, mash potatoes, green beans, onions and beets for dinner and I couldn’t exactly open the jar so I handed it over to Matt who was helping me cook. “Thank you.”

“Welcome,” he murmured handing it back before he started taking the bowls to the set table; he had left it to Zacky and Synyster. Honestly, when we walked into the dining room and spotted what looked like a tornadoes aftermath, I wasn’t surprised. “Fucking hell guys! All I asked was for you to set the table so we could eat peacefully since Briony’s out of the hospital; you had to fuck that up?”

“Oops,” they both murmured from both sides of the table, crouching as they held plates in their hands, they were throwing them at each other. It was silent and still until Zacky chucked one at Brian’s head.

“Outside,” I pointed with my cast arm towards the backyard. “Picnic on the big green hill, now come on.”

“Good idea, you clean it up after dinner,” Matt nodded towards the boys. “You hear me, assholes? I want you to clean up the mess you made.”

“Yes daddy,” they both said at the same time, laughing and picking up the unbroken plates to follow us outside. Everyone collected soon after out on the hill, Val had brought three blankets to sit on and Michelle brought two, Leana brought wine and thinking she was funny, Caty brought sparkling grape juice.

“Your so funny,” I mumbled sarcastically as Caty sat down beside me on my right side, she giggled and shoved the bottle down in my lap.

“Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,” she called out and started filling her plate with the massive pile of Mash Potatoes. We made enough for an army to feed on, so Zacky and Caty could eat all they wanted and we’d still have food. It’s a wonder how they are still thin.

“Taste amazing baby,” Zacky chewed his meatloaf and kissed my cheek sloppily before he started humming the tune to Journey’s Don’t stop Believin’ . “Not a meal for picnicking though, but I like it.”

“Dude shut up,” Matt called out and threw a forkful of mash potatoes at Zacky.

And that was so smart….

Twenty minutes later and no food left, I sat still in my spot, mash potatoes, beet juice and of course sparkling grape juice splattered against my face, chest and legs and cast. “I hate you guys,” I sniffed and shook my head.

“Aw you love us,” Caty squeezed my shoulders in a side arm, she let go when I grimaced in pain from the pain in my shoulder where my father had fractured something up there. “Oh, I forgot, I’m sorry.”

“Its okay,” I accepted her apology as I wiped the mash potatoes off my cheek, I silently thanked that there was no cake or mustard used in the fight.

“Babe?” Zacky caught my attention, he laughed as I turned to him and furrowed my eyebrows, he answered my confusion with a wipe of his thumb over my cheek, dabbing a green bean off it. “Stand up for me a second.”

“Why?” I wanted to whine but he had already stood and pulled me up, when I stood up he kneeled down in front of me. “Oh what’s the point in me standing and you—Zacky, are you—“

“Briony Lynn Banks-Seward, I love you so much and you know this. The only thing left to show my love is to marry you, I want it—I want you, I would defy death, the afterlife and the Grimm fucking Reaper to be with you. Will you please agree to be my wife, till death and long after?” he asked looking up at me with those pretty ocean blue eyes, oh how handsome he looked right then.

“Oh Zacky,” I grinned as I pulled him up with my good hand; I put my arms, both around his neck and kissed him deeply. When I finally pulled away, I laughed and leaned my head against his forehead. “Of course I’ll marry you, I love you.”

“I love you to baby,” he whispered leaning in for another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tada! The End! Fin! Done!

But don't freak, I'm making a sequel! Just tell me when you want me to start posting that, because I need a bunch of readers to start it.

Banners to.

Its called The Gates of Hell

RomanianLover