The Collision of Your Kiss

Expressions

Frankie's POV

I heard Gerard yelling and stuttering about how he was worried about me... It was heart wrenching to hear him in such pain, and even worse knowing that I'd been the one to cause it. I had to go in there and set things right.

I made my way to the bus... But someone rushed in just before I got my chance.

Gerard screamed at him to get out. I ran in. Gerard probably wanted my head by now, and the other guys too, but I didn't care. I needed him. I needed to help him and protect him.

I rushed in.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" Gerard screamed, and I froze. I knew that he wasn't talking to me, but I was still afraid that he was.

Wait, who was it that came in before me? I looked, and gasped.

Bert McCracken.

Nobody really knew what happened between Gerard and Bert, and I don't think that they did either. They just fell apart.

Suddenly Gerard spotted me. "F-Frankie?" he whispered. I nodded and started to apologise.

"Gerard, I'm so sorry! I know that I shouldn't have left, and I never should've pushed you away. I fucked up and I know that you probably hate me now but I just want you to know that I don't expect you to forgive me because I don't deserve it. But... Gerard, I love you."

Wordlessly, he got up and walked over to me. He walked slowly and I braced myself for the inevitable screaming or whatever he was gonna do. I was prepared to be broken.

But I wasn't prepared for what happened.

When there was about two or three feet left between us, Gerard blinked, staring at me for a second and then closed the gap between us and kissed me passionately. It was the most loving, caring, passionate, I-couldn't-survive-if-you-left-me kind of kiss. It was scary, in a way, that he needed me so much. But also reassuring. He would never leave me. My heart hammered as if to scream, "I need you too! I love you and I'll never leave you if you don't leave me!" That's exactly what I told him, too.

"Oh, Frankie baby I'm so sorry!" he whispered. "I movec to fast, you weren't ready. I promise, I'll never -"

I cut him off with a kiss. "Gerard," I murmured, "I was a jackass and you were moving at the perfect pace. I was just stupid. Please forgive me, please hold me forever."

"I... I can't." he whispered. Tears started to pour out of my eyes. Was he breaking up with me? But then his angelic voice sounded in my ear. "Because forever doesn't give us near enough time."

I grinned and we kissed once again. After a minute he bit my lip and poked it with his tongue, catching me off guard, screaming with his mind, "Let me in! I missed this so much." I smiled into the kiss and opened my mouth, letting his tongue enter its "second home." Our tongues danced and explored each other's mouths, every bump and groove. we pulled away by millimeters, stopping for breath and breathing on each other, trying to ignore the tightness we were starting to feel in our pants. I realized that he still had some of my blood on his face, and I licked it off his lips.

We had forgotten everyone else was there. Bert was piss drunk, so he didn't care what we did. Typical. Mikey, Ray, and Bob had resigned looks on their faces, their expressions saying, "We really wish you wouldn't do this in front of us, but you guys can do whatever because of what you just went through." I grinned at them, tellling them thanks and that they could leave. Well, not with words. My expression said it all.

They gladly obliged, dragging Bert away with them.

Gerard and I finally had the bus to ourselves.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated for so long, but I have shit going on.
And I really have nothing against Bert, I just needed a filler person type thing.
Sue me.
Wait, strike that. Don't.
Well, I'll try to update as much as I can. The weekend's coming up, which means no school, but also my dad's house which has no internet.
Thank God for microsoft word.

Sorry for the rant and the cliffhanger, but I'll try to add in some Frerard stuff next chapter whenever I get to it.