Too blind to see it was you all along

Chapter 9

***Natalie’s POV***

‘He was going to kiss me again’ I thought. My heart started racing. This time I really wanted him too, more than anything.
The minute I was positive he would make a move, he turned his head and stared at the floor, slightly frowning.
I was shocked. Why did he turn away?
He looked so deep in thought, like he was having a battle against himself in his mind.
I lifted my hand, laying it against his cheek and turning his face back towards me. The look on his face when I did that was pure shock. His eyes shone with lust. Lust he was trying to hide.
“Natalie, I’m sorry. I just…” he started.
“Gee… It’s ok.” I whispered.
“No it’s not. I know I shouldn’t…” He carried on.
I placed my finger on his lips to stop him. He looked back in my eyes and stopped breathing. He grabbed my hand and moved it away from his mouth.
“Natalie, you’re not helping here. I’m trying to stop myself from losing control here and you just have to go and act so goddamn amazing!” He half hissed, half groaned.
I lifted my left hand – the other was being held at a distance by Gerard – and placed it on his cheek. His eyes fluttered closed at this action. I smiled at the effect I had on him.
“Who said I wanted you to stop yourself?” I whispered.
His eyes shot open like lightening. His breathing increased.
Even though the fire in his eyes, were blazing, he very slowly and gently placed his hand against my cheek.
“I’m going to kiss you now Natalie, so if you don’t want me to, please stop me before it’s impossible.” He said with pleading eyes.
I smiled, taking my hand from his cheek and running it through his hair. That move sent him off the edge.
He leaned forward and claimed my lips, gently moving his lips against mine. He was so gentle. It shocked me that I had never been kissed with so much feeling before as I had in this moment. I brought my other hand up and tangled it in Gerard’s hair.
Damn how I loved this mans hair.
The kiss started to get deeper from then on.
Gerard nibbled my lower lip, teasing me. I moaned softly, letting my hands run down Gerard’s neck, to his shoulders and then his chest. He stopped biting my lip and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I had such a tingling feeling in my stomach that my legs went weak. Luckily Gerard sensed this and lifted me up onto the counter top. Standing between my legs, he ran his hands over my waist and landed on my hips.
I let my hands glide to the hem of his shirt and slipped my hands underneath.
Gerard made a growling/moaning noise at that. He grabbed both my hands in his and held them above my head. Holding my hands up with one of his, he slid his other up my shirt, making circular motions on my stomach. I smiled against his lips, joining my tongue with his.
Gerard started kissing his way down my neck, gently biting along the way.
I was just about to find my way back to his lips when I heard little footsteps coming towards the kitchen.
Angel!!
I had to stop Gerard. Now!
It was easier said than done. I didn’t want him to let me go.
Shit, stop, stop, stop!
I quickly pulled my lips away from Gerard’s.
“Gee, Angel is coming.” I whispered breathlessly.
He groaned, realizing we had to stop. He dropped my hands and reluctantly moved back. Just in time too. Angel came skipping into the kitchen singing the theme song to one of the cartoons.
“Nats, wen is da pancakes gonna be weady?” she asked innocently, completely clueless to what had been going on in the kitchen.
“Shit! The pancakes!” I screeched.

***Gerard’s POV***

“Shit! The pancakes!” Natalie yelled.
I looked at the stove to see black smoke coming from the pan. I laughed, thinking of the reason it had happened.
I was rather uncomfortable at that moment and decided to get out there as soon as possible.
Natalie turned around and the look that crossed her face was priceless.
Wait. What is she staring at?
I followed the direction her eyes had taken and landed on my lower area. My eyes doubled in size, realizing why Natalie was looking so embarrassed.
Fuck, what if Angel saw this?!
I turned around as fast as possible and casually walked out the kitchen, softly singing on my way out.
“.. And the collision of your kiss, that made me so hard….”
I couldn’t help laughing when I heard Natalie shout at me from the kitchen