Summer Camp,Girl,Hot Vampire, Gotta Be Trouble

Ch.1

"Are you shitting me?" I asked my CRAZY parents after they told me I was going to Camp Wildfire. I haven't gone to camp since i was six!!! And that was YMCA.

"Cassie we are serious now pack your bags where driving you to the airport tomorrow." my mom said firmly. Then got up my dad following her with a "I'm sorry" look on his face. I got up and walked out the two story Victorian house with my cell phone and i-pod in hand.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuugggghhhhh!!!!!!!!" I yelled angrily heading down the street to my best friend Tiffany's house. I pounded on the door and she opened it with a WTF look on her face. When she saw me she knew I was pissed so we headed to her room.

"So what did the rents do this time?" she asked sitting on her bed while I paced from her closet to her window.

"Tiff you won't believe what they did!" I said angrily still pacing.

"What?" she asked now concerned. I stopped looked at her and said it.

"Summer camp."

"Summer camp!" she said shocked

"SUMMER CAMP!" I yelled flopping down on her bed.

"What the hell Cassie! Your sixteen and there sending you to summer camp?" Tiff said pissed.

" I know and they knew me and you were planning to go on our concert road trip this summer! They blew me off and said they signed me up for this lame summer camp called Camp Wildfire and its for the WHOLE summer!!!!!" I yelled with a pillow over my face.

"NO FUCKING WAY!!!! We were planning months for this trip we got all the tickets and everything!!!!!!" she yelled getting up. Now REALLY pissed.

"I know!!! but that's not even the worst part..."she looked at me with a "are you serious?" look on her face.

"I'm leaving tomorrow." I said finally. Instead of running to my house banging down my door and holding my parents ransom like I thought she would she just...screamed. Might I add REALLY loudly.

After she stopped screaming she grabbed my i-pod and plugged it up to her speakers. Before I knew it we were jumping around to Riot by Three Days Grace. I swear that is my anthem for the summer!

After that me and Tiff went around town yelling at preps in her car, egged Jessica Flow's house aka Bitch of the Week, and had a damn good time rocking out to paramore, MCR, and Three Days Grace all night. We said our goodbye's around one in the morning and I headed home completely forgetting to pack. Yeah just another crazy Friday night. But tomorrow morning is gonna be a BITCH!
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter to my first story on mibba and its my very first story EVER!
PLZ COMMENT!!!!!!! ;D
I'll try to post later on today..... :D