Summer Camp,Girl,Hot Vampire, Gotta Be Trouble

Ch. 12

After I got back from Mike's cabin I saw that Megan's side of the cabin was clean and clear. I climbed into my bed with a triumphant smile on my face. I almost couldn't sleep with me and Mike's conversation replayed in my head. He's been through so much and could have any girl but he chose me. That was when it hit me.

"Oh my god. I'm dating a vampire." I whispered and Helen stirred in the bed beside me. I rolled over to face the wall biting my tongue.

Are we dating? It seems that if we were boyfriend and girlfriend wouldn't fit in our case. It would seem so...immature. But I never did ask if we were dating. Sure we had a few kisses but it didn't mean we were dating.

With this new topic in my head I dosed off to sleep. Pushing my worries to the back of my head. Knowing that if I didn't stop thinking about it now I would never go to sleep. My dreams were filled with Mike's gentle kisses. Best dream ever.

~*~

I woke up to that stupid chipper voice blowing from the Camps speakers.

"Good morning Wildfire Campers! Of course you all know that this week will be Canoe week! Now all you campers get up and ready to eat a good breakfast before you get out on the lake! Meet up with each of your camp counselors and then you can begin your day! Good luck!"
and with that the chipper voice was gone.

I soon tried to fall back asleep but Helen had some other plans for me.

"Cassie get your ass up! You are not gonna miss breakfast after your drowning incident you need the strength!" Helen said sternly taking away my covers. I shivered and rolled into a ball not wanting to wake up.

"Helen. I'm fine. I need my sleep!" I said exasperated reaching for my covers that were no where near my reach.

"You slept all day yesterday!" Helen pointed out. Of course she didn't know I spent the whole day in Mike's cabin sneaking kisses and conversations.

"Ugh! Fine!" I said getting up and heading toward the bathroom where I took a quick shower and did my morning routines. When I got out Helen, Becky, and Buffy were dressed waiting for me.

We walked to the cafeteria in silence, When we got there people stopped and stared, or in my case glared, at us. We got our food and sat at our regular table.

"Gees you would think I would be the one all pissed off and glaring! It's not like all of them almost drowned two days ago!" I said angrily loud enough for some tables around us to hear and turn back to there food.

"All of them are just being ass wholes. Don't pay them no mind." Becky said biting off a piece of her bacon.

"Yeah. Some of them are mad because they still have black eyes from me and Becky going all karate kid on there asses." Buffy said with a smirk. I started laughing looking around to see there were a few blackened eyes in the cafeteria.

"You guys are amazing you know that." I said with a smirk chewing some of my blueberry muffin.

"Nah. Where just your average friends. Any other friend would have done the same." Helen said nonchalantly.

"Yeah but only the good kind and your guys are the amazing kind." I said smiling at all of them now realizing that these girls are my friends.

"Hey we gotta head out to the lake and meet up with Mike." Helen said getting up and throwing her banana peel in the trash.

"Okay. Lets go girls." I said throwing away my trash and Buffy and Becky did the same. We walked out of the cafeteria with our heads held high and menacing smiles on our faces. Scaring the hell out of every passer by. Ha ha. Don't mess with cabin 13!

We got to the lake and there was mike in all his glory. He had a a tight fitting t-shirt and swim trucks. He smiled as we all came into view and laughed at our expressions.

"So who pissed you girls off?" He asked with a smirk.

"No one in particular. We were just making sure that the girls around here new not to mess with Cabin 13." Buffy said with tough nod of the head. Then we all started laughing.

"Okay. Okay. Enough of the rowdy ruff girls lets get to the Canoes. Now which one of you have never been in a canoe?" Mike asked still smiling. Sadly I was the only one that raised my hand.

"Am I the only camper that has never done anything?" I asked pouting.

"No...well yeah. But only because everyone has been here before and your new so don't feel bad Cassie." Helen said trying to cheer me up.

"Well okay. Since you girls already know how to do this you can go ahead to a canoe and get out in the lake." Mike said pointing to the lake behind him. They all went to there Canoes and put on there life jackets and took off any excess clothes as they were now only in there bathing suites.

When they were out of hearing range I turned around to see a smirking Mike.

"You know if your going to do this eveytime we have activity at least have the courtesy to do it shirtless." I smirked at him.

"Oh really. Cassie I think your taking this the wrong way. I do this so you can learn how to do each activity...privatly...with me." He said still smirking. "But really? Shirtless?" He asked.

"Oh come on and teach me how to do this." I said hitting him lightly and turning toward the Canoes. He walked over to them and then turned to me.

"Okay first. Take off your clothes." He said getting a life jacket off of , what I'm guessing, the life jacket rack.

"Excuse me?" I asked almost choking on air.

"You do have on your bathing suite right?" He asked with that smirk again clearly knowing where my mind had gone.

"Oh yes. I do. Let me just." I said fumbling with my t-shirt. That was when I noticed he was staring. "Hey!" He snapped out of his trance immediately and quickly apologized while turning around as I undressed into my black bikini.

"You can turn around now." I said when I was done. He turned around and started staring again. I walked closer to him and he still hadn't stopped staring.

"Mike." I said looking into his eyes. He snapped out of it. "What were you staring at?" I asked with my arms crossed.

"I'm sorry. I just...I didn't expect...I knew you were gorgeous...but I...." Mike was at a loss for words because of how I looked in a bikini. I felt completely flustered and flattered.

"Mike, your the one that has seen the world and all of it's gorgeous woman in its time but some how your dazzled by my appearance right now?" I asked confused but with a big smile on my face.

"Well...yes if you put it that way but your wrong because they were no other girls that could match your beauty." he said shyly. I looked around to see no one was looking and kissed him tenderly.

"You Mike Cult are the beautiful one. Now come over here, take that shirt off, and show me how to work this thing." I said walking over to the Canoe. He did as I said and I was soon the one being dazzled
♠ ♠ ♠
I know. I know I am a horrible updater but I did update! To tell you the truth the update would have not happened if it wasn't for a random comment I got today on this story. I can not remember the person at this momment but I know it was comment number 13!!!! MY FAVORITE NUMBER!!!!!!!!! So thank you so much for given me the inspiration to write again and thank you for all the readers that have sticked with me even after the ridiculously long times between chapters!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah and I love comments
PLZ&THNX