Summer Camp,Girl,Hot Vampire, Gotta Be Trouble

Ch. 14

The door opened suddenly and there stood…Mike? But that couldn’t be Mike. Mike was right here next to me. This had to be an impostor at the door.

“Get away from her!” The voice from the impostor was a lethal growl that rang out with rage. I didn’t know what was happening. Suddenly I was scared as I looked up to the Mike that was holding me in his arms. His face had an evil smirk and that was when I realized the danger.

“Mike…” my voice was nothing but a whisper. I was terrified. The Mike at the door was the real Mike and the one that was just kissing me and now holding me was the impostor. I felt sick.

“Mike. I see you finally decided to show up. I thought you would never show up.” The voice of the real impostor was sickeningly sweet and smooth like velvet.

“Let. Go. Of. Her.” Mike’s words were still a growl as you could visibly see his anger. I wanted to run to him and get away from this impostor. As soon as I thought this it seemed that his hold on me tightened.

“Now that wouldn’t be fun would it.” His words were still sickly sweet but his features started to change. I screamed in horror as it seemed like he started to shed his skin like a snake. His eyes were now a rusty red and his face was pale white. He looked like a demented angel. My screaming halted when he gripped me tighter and I couldn’t breathe.

“YOU! You fucking bastard!” Mike charged with anger and sudden recognition to this monster but just as Mike was in arms reach my captor enclosed his hand around Mikes neck lifted him off the ground and through him into a stack a life vest in the corner of the shed.

“Now Mike is that any way to talk to your creator?” He said this with his signature evil smirk and my eyes grew wide with realization. This was the guy that changed Mike into a vampire. That was when his rusty red eyes stared at me.

“Oh so he told you about me. This is even worst then I thought.” I did not know what he meant by this and my attention was soon directed toward the pile of life vest that started to move as Mike stood up seemingly unharmed.

“Mike are you okay?” He nodded his head swiftly glaring daggers at the man that changed him.

“How did you know I was here?” His words were still filled with rage as he balled his fist ready to strike.

“Mike I always know where all my children are. Especially my favorites and Mike you are my favorite child.” His words were sweet and his grip on me loosened enough for me to breathe. I was grateful.

“I AM NO CHILD OF YOURS!” Mike roared even more enraged then he was before.

“But Mike you must be my child. Your first day as a vampire you killed your family and an entire village. You were one of my prizes and to find out that you of all my children fell in love with a mere human! I had to do something so you would not tarnish my name.” He said human as if it was a disease.

“That was not my choice! I WILL NOT BE A MONSTER! Yes I so love Cassie and if you so much as harm a hair on her head I will not hesitate in killing you.” Mikes eyes flashed red and I knew he was completely serious and stupid me just had to only be thinking about Mike saying that he loves me. No matter if I’m in a life or death situation I am still a teenage girl and if someone says they love you with such seriousness and no sign of lies how can you not be happy.

“Mike empty threats do not work on me. You must misunderstand. I am your creator therefore I am stronger than you. I have lived centuries longer then you and I have abilities that you have never dreamed of. The fact of the matter is that I am going to kill this girl right in front of you and there is nothing you can do about it.” His voice was no longer silky or sweet it was filled with rage and power a force that is not to be reckoned with. My bubbly thoughts about Mike loving me flew out the window because none of that mattered.

I was going to die.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am horrible. I know.
I have not updated in a bazillion years!
I had so much happen in my life and add that to bad grades and pure laziness you get this very long brake of me not updating.
I very randomly decided to update today even though I do have homework I should be doing right now but I don't care.
If people are somehow still reading this story I thank you from the bottom of my heart for not giving up on me and my story and as soon as I figure out what the hell is going to happen next I will surely update!

p.s. I LOVE comments. Even if you're cursing me out for the long ass wait for this chapter. I will surely appreciate it! XD