Summer Camp,Girl,Hot Vampire, Gotta Be Trouble

Ch. 2

Waking up to the sounds of your mom banging on your door and screaming " Cassie get your ass out of bed!!!!!" at four in the morning is not a good feeling. Especially when you just went to sleep THREE HOURS AGO!!!!!!!

I rolled out of bed with a groan and told her I was up in the nicest way possible at four in the morning. It sounded something like this... "WHO WAKES UP AT FOUR IN THE MORNING!!!!! I HEARD YOU THE LAST THOUSAND TIMES!!!!!"

I went into my bathroom and slammed the door as loud as I could for emphasis and looked at my self in the mirror. My raven black hair was sticking out at all angles, my emerald green eyes which usually had a shine to it was dull with sleep, and I had marks on my face from sleeping on my pillow the wrong way.

I sighed took a hot shower and dressed in my usual. Black skinny jeans and a t shirt. Today I chose Twilight. I walked out my bathroom now finished with my other morning routines and put on my Becky Bone shoes.

"Damn." I said to myself as I realized I didn't pack yet and as much as I hate the idea of me going to summer camp I know I have to go... DAMN PARENTS!!!!! I packed my stuff in the biggest suitcase I owned and brought all of my electronics and other stuff. Which means I pretty much packed everything I owned although it isn't much.

I went down the stairs suitcase in hand, scowl on my face, and stomping sounds from my shoes. When I got to the foot of the stairs my parents were standing there with...suitcases.

"What are those for?" I asked getting suspicious.

""Oh Honey. Didn't we tell you?" My mother asked in her mother voice.

"No mother you didn't tell me." I said through gritted teeth.

"Well while you are at summer camp me and your father are going to Hawaii." she said with...THAT smile. I hated THAT smile. Then what she said finally processed in my mind.

"Are you serious?! That's what this is all about!!! You ruin me and Tiff's entire summer, sign me up for SUMMER CAMP knowing that I had HUGE plans!!! Just so you and dad can go to HAWAII WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!" I was so mad!!!! I could have stayed at Tiff's house for the summer! Anyone's house!!! But no they put me in SUMMER CAMP!!!!

I was afraid I might wipe that fake smile off of THAT WOMAN'S face so I did what any smart teenager would do in my situation. I grabbed my most valuable possession (i-pod) and ran. It would take me exactly 30 seconds to make it to Tiff's house if i ran my fastest. Her parents were on vacation so I could stay at her house but before I could reach the sidewalk my dad grabbed me and picked me up from behind.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!!! I'M SIXTEEN!!!!!!!! I...HAVE...A...LIFE!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed thrashing around but it was a lost cause because my dad put me in the car and locked the doors. With luggage and THAT WOMAN in the car we soon left the house and was on our way to the airport.

While my mom was saying I was being childish I was wondering would I live if i flung my self out the car door while my mom was pushing 80 on the speed o meter. I thought it was a chance in hell I was not yet willing to make so I sucked it up until we got to the airport.

Apparently my parents had thought this through because as soon as we got to the airport my suitcase and me was immediately put on a plain. Something about me trying to pull a Bella and escape. It didn't work so I just sat on the plain listening to my i-pod and stared out the window. I was now headed to Camp wildfire. Whoop-dee-doo-da-day!!!! *pure sarcasm*
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry really short i know but its ten a clock and right now I'm typing a project and this so...yeah!
Sorry I didn't update when I said I would. My mom was bitching so yeah.
I LUV COMMENTS!!!!!!
plz&thx