Summer Camp,Girl,Hot Vampire, Gotta Be Trouble

Ch. 7

I was now in the cabin rocking out to my summer anthem ,Riot by Three Days Grace. The thoughts that were racing through my head were pushed aside with my i-pod on full volume. I was so busy rocking out I didn't notice someone just walk inside. I was jumping around singing at the top of my lungs when I turned and saw Beth. I stopped dancing and turned down my i-pod to minimum.

"Wow, Cassie, Three Days Grace this late in the afternoon. What's eating you?" Beth asked now seated on my bed.

I couldn't possibly tell her why I was jumping around like a crazed maniac to Three Days Grace. I mean what was I suppose to say? I just caught our hot camp counselor sucking neck with a dear and that he might, no, that he is a vampire!!! Instead I told her something she could obviously believe.

"I saw Megan this after noon and she pissed me off." I said with as much truth as I could because I don't know if I ever said this but I am a horrible lier.

"Oh." she said with a shrug and got up and walked into the bathroom. I was glad she believed me. This whole vampire thing was really to much to take on. I needed some fresh air.

"Hey, Beth I'm gonna go take a walk ok." I said through the bathroom door.

"Ok." I heard her say. I put my i-pod in my pocket and walked out of the cabin door. I soon put my headphones in my ears and headed to the forest. I soon as I stepped through the obscurity of the leaves I turned to paramores Decode and started to jog.

I'm not a very athletic person but when I'm in a secluded place by myself I like to jog. It was probably the only way I got my exercise. I was no longer jogging on the trail I was in a full sprint. All my thoughts were running together all about vampires as I could here Paramore singing ' How did we get here?When I used to know you so well!' I sang slowing back into a jog.

"How did we get here? Well I think I know!!!" I sang again coming to a complete stop. I looked around to see that I was no longer on the trail and I was in the middle of the woods as I continued to sing along to Decode. The forest almost reminded me of the Decode music video. I looked around as I sang the last line of the song.

"There is something, I see in you. It might kill me. I want it to be true." I sang barely above a whisper.

I soon started to freak out as it finally registered in my mind that I was lost and knowing my sense of direction It would take hours before I got back to the trail let alone camp. I started to walk where I thought was the trail but it wasn't and I was pretty sure I was circling the same trees for an hour.

"Damn it all!!!" I yelled frustrated. I pulled out my i-pod to turn to a different song when the battery sign came on and it shut off.

" You've got to be kidding me!!!!!" I yelled fully pissed off and I started to run with my anger in full speed. I dodged trees and soon found my way to the trail. I felt like such a dumb ass to find out I was merely a few yards away from it.

I started to walk back to camp when I heard...heavy breathing. I turned around to see crimson eyes a few yards away from me. I started to run of coarse but I was soon pushed up against a tree as the stranger was now very close to me. I looked at his features and soon came to find out it was Mike.

"Mike what's wrong with you?" I asked now shaking. Scared shit less. He shouldn't be this...hungry I saw him eat earlier. Mike didn't say anything. He just pinned me down harder as his (gulp) fangs grew.

"Mike what are you..." I was cut off by indescribable pain coming from my neck and a blood curdling scream that rang through my ears. It took me a while to learn that it was my own then my world had no sound as I was covered in darkness.

I woke up screaming as a scared Beth came to my side.

"Cassie, What's wrong!" she yelled shaking me. I looked around to see I was in my bed in the Cabin.

"Beth, What happened?" I asked still shaken confirming that, that could NOT have been a dream.

"I don't know. You said you were going for a walk when I was taking a bath. I come out and your out here screaming your head off." She said as I looked down to see she was in a towel. I touched my neck and I feel two puncture wholes. I almost stopped breathing.

"Cassie, are you sure your ok?" Beth asked.

" Yeah, I'm fine it was just a nightmare." I lied as the terror sunk in as deep as the wholes in my neck. Mike is a vampire and now he knows I know. It doesn't even take a Twilighter to tell me I'm screwed!
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this chapter because I got a request to write one!!!
I kind of had writers block but this chapter just came to me.
HOPE YOU LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENTS PLZ&THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!